Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Kvlt! posted:

Isnt the iron cross still the official symbol of the German army

also whose the guy in the middle of that trips steph pic

That's Margaret Thatcher!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shard posted:

I love how aj says you can work here as long as you produce, meanwhile they randomly fired Bray Wyatt when he was a top merch and ticket mover only to randomly bring him back. Sure sounds like a company you can set your watch to.

He gets into that (and his best friends Gallows and Anderson) later in the quote by sincerely saying the equivalent of "being fired sucks, drat shame Vince did that to them, but HHH didn't, HHH told me so himself"

"Nobody could do bad things, they're my friends"

It's a cult

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

How long before AJ covers up his tattooed initials with WWE?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I wonder if he knows his Dear Leader still definitely considers him a TNA spy

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

in addition to his inherent stupidity, i think aj is specifically a terrible guy to ask about this because they treated him like a big time star from his first day in the company so his pov is significantly out of whack

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he's right about the earth being flat

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

if it wasn't flat he'd hit the side of it doing his cool flips

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Shard posted:

I love how aj says you can work here as long as you produce, meanwhile they randomly fired Bray Wyatt when he was a top merch and ticket mover only to randomly bring him back. Sure sounds like a company you can set your watch to.

Luckily Triple H only fires you if you do something to deserve it, like report to management that the head trainer is physically and sexually abusing trainees.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

bring the hulkster back its time

If Hogan disintegrates into shards like glass at Sting's retirement match, I'd buy the pape

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gonz posted:

I think I saw this at an interstate truck stop gas station circa 2004 alongside horny goat weed boner pills and energy drinks.

They’re gonna sell a million of ‘em.

shirt so insanely ugly it wraps back around to ruling and then back to ugly again

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I thought it was that bastard Heyman that fired the good brothers

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

Kvlt! posted:

Isnt the iron cross still the official symbol of the German army

also whose the guy in the middle of that trips steph pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCdqCIrtgI

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

TheKingslayer posted:

"Welcome to my freakin' nightmare"

-Jack Nicholson as Freddy Krueger

Still thinking about this

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

projecthalaxy posted:

I mean hes not wrong

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/aj-styles-isn-t-same-wwe-vince-mcmahon-was-charge-triple-h-makes-everyone-feel-important?u

"I wish more guys, who I think would do well in WWE, who may have been afraid as far as past things have happened with Vince [Vince McMahon] being there, I wish they would understand that WWE is in this for the long run. We’re talking about ten years on Netflix. Possibly twenty years. That’s a long time. We’re not going anywhere. The fact that you can come here and you can have a job as long as you can produce for as long as you want, depending on where you’re from, you can reach out to other countries. I wish more guys would understand this. We are not just in the United States. We’re not just in England. We’re global. We’re even bigger now than we’ve ever been. Places we weren’t able to go, now we’re in. I wish they could see that and know that this isn’t the same WWE that Vince was in charge of. I really believe that Triple H looks at our talent and goes, ‘Let’s get them better or find ways to bring out the best in them,’ rather than show off the worst. A lot of those guys and girls, when they got released from WWE, it crushes them. I never understood why we want to do something like that rather than just send them back to NXT for more work. Being released, it’ll crush you. I don’t want to see people’s lives being ruined because of a job. At the end of the day, it’s just a job, but it’s still something they’ve worked for their whole life and when you’re told you’re not good enough, it sucks, but it’s not the way it is these days. With Triple H in charge, he’s doing a great job of making everyone feel important," said Styles.

Mmmmm, dat delicious boot taste

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
You think the Good Brothers ever told AJ about the time HHH gaslit them into not going to AEW because "That pissant company ain't gonna be around in a year anyway, and your beautiful kids are gonna starve. I won't let that happen to you." and then turned around and fired them like 6 months later?

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone mentioned "rape company" on this page yet? You're welcome.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

He gets into that (and his best friends Gallows and Anderson) later in the quote by sincerely saying the equivalent of "being fired sucks, drat shame Vince did that to them, but HHH didn't, HHH told me so himself"

"Nobody could do bad things, they're my friends"

It's a cult

Vince said it was Paul Heyman's decision to cut Gallows and Anderson

Only for a different Paul to tell him it was Vince

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Drakkel posted:

You think the Good Brothers ever told AJ about the time HHH gaslit them into not going to AEW because "That pissant company ain't gonna be around in a year anyway, and your beautiful kids are gonna starve. I won't let that happen to you." and then turned around and fired them like 6 months later?

uhhhh vince fired them not the perfect angel hhh

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

AJ is legitimately a stupid person. It’s kind of impressive.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

AJ worked for Dixie Carter for years and never realized how lovely of a boss she was until he left TNA. He is not a bright man.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Rhonne posted:

AJ worked for Jeff Jarrett for years and never realized how lovely of a boss he was until he left TNA. He is not a bright man.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Invalid Validation posted:

AJ is legitimately a stupid person. It’s kind of impressive.

The DUMB community

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

AJ worked for Dixie Carter for years and never realized how lovely of a boss she was until he left TNA. He is not a bright man.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dixie Carter specifically/famously looked Jesse Sorensen in the eyes after he broke his neck on live PPV and promised (including on the record) he’d always have a job there, and fired him barely a year later while he was still recovering

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Serperoth posted:

If Hogan disintegrates into shards like glass at Sting's retirement match, I'd buy the pape

Let Darby Allen dive on Hogan and see if he breaks worse than the glass did.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

If Cody didn't want The Rock making fun of his dog he shouldn't have named his dog Shithead

No, see, you're forgetting the sage advice of Bugs Bunny from Tails Gets Trolled.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

No, see, you're forgetting the sage advice of Bugs Bunny from Tails Gets Trolled.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

lmfao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

this is that good stuff

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/heyyitsdidi/status/1770492024048820650

Dusti Rose

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I have a job where I spend a lot of time looking at people's info from basically every demographic possible and man, people really have always just been namin' their kids poo poo.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

I'm sorry, I didn't make it that far. I already died at 'Triniteigh'

You Americans and your loving first names. The price for freedom, I guess.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Leviathan shortens to Levi easily enough, and Brixton just lends itself to the kid going by "Brick", but most of those are just terribleigh, err, terrible.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The next NXT class looking great.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Kvantum posted:

Leviathan shortens to Levi easily enough, and Brixton just lends itself to the kid going by "Brick", but most of those are just terribleigh, err, terrible.

I think that you'll find that "Leviathan" actually shortens to "Dave".

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kennel posted:

The next NXT class looking great.

I was gonna do this joke booooooo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dave "leviathan" bautista...

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
But seriously speaking... I'm going to name my daughter Merricka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
What were they naming kids a few years ago, Khaleesi? That sure didn't end well.

Should've just named them Emilia, she seems like a sweet gal.