Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Tea Party Crasher posted:

My impulsivity and emotional deregulation are probably a big part of why I always seem scummy to people day one lol

Yeah that's right we ADHD goons, Don't gently caress with us or it'll interact with our rejection sensitivity!!!

:byodood: :respek: :agesilaus:

Ditto which is why I don't play awful survivor anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Tired Moritz posted:

Imo the swerve from salad is still sus and killing Johnny when they wanted to kill salad is an additional ping

I agree w this plus my original case on salad still stands. Also he's been v lurky and doing the whole "sorry I wasn't here I'll play tomorrow" which he's done a few different times so far and still has no content.

But I'd also vote opop.

I think they're both scum!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

saladscooper posted:

Hi everyone tomorrow I swear I will play this game

Ok opop

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

It would be god-tier gameplay if Zoya and opop are scum buddies and she made his avatar hilarious in order to stave off our votes

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
So is the moaning anime blond guy from that new robot anime or what

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It would be god-tier gameplay if Zoya and opop are scum buddies and she made his avatar hilarious in order to stave off our votes

No but now I wish that was the case. I'm filing that in my mind palace for later

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Tired Moritz posted:

i don't remember tbh

i read hundreds of awful manhwas every day and i have a habit of holding onto particularly funny panels for future use like this, or like these byob siggies i made last year:

i rarely find a use for the panels i've saved, but when the moment strikes, i know it instantly

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

i respect this line of thought, because i have actually been known to do avi changes in an attempt to manipulate votes before

the last time i hit hal with an alfatar it was an attempt to get him to vote for me, since i was playing a role that powered up via receiving votes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh man, I could have been a burping turtle

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Tired Moritz posted:

ya i'm pretty sure that's the guy from bravern

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

GulagDolls posted:

don't let these weak salad votes that are coasting off the intertia of yesterday's (also weak) case distract you from the shwinn case

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Oh yes the Schwinn case let me just go ahead and look here- *opens folder, moth flies out*

how to know someone hasn't looked at the schwinn case

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

meanwhile you are voting opop for being nice to someone. lol. LOL. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111(one)

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

wologar posted:

It is profoundly unconvincing, that's true.

I'm still voting because I don't know where tf to go from here.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4055626&pagenumber=14&perpage=40#post538437766

read this over and over until it is ingrained inside of you brain. you can even read previous posts about shwinn if you want. then, when you are done, press the vote button to place a vote on him, and then wait for four or five more people to do that until shwinn has died

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

this shwinne feller is really inspiring some strong opinions. that probably means that he's either scum or he's town

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

saladscooper posted:

Hi everyone tomorrow I swear I will play this game

##vote salad

The votes will continue until the posting improves.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

GulagDolls posted:

meanwhile you are voting opop for being nice to someone. lol. LOL. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111(one)

i feel extremely guilty about it, personally, because opop seems like a real swell fella. but it is nonetheless A Read

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Honestly it's hard because salad might be legit busy or might be lurking so people's attention turned to someone else

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

sharkmafia posted:

i feel extremely guilty about it, personally, because opop seems like a real swell fella. but it is nonetheless ANGH...♡

Fixed that for you

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
salad promised last day that he'd stop lurking if we didn't vote him out, now he's promising he'll stop lurking if we don't vote him out and guess what he's going to do tomorrow? #kill all lurkers

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

GulagDolls posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4055626&pagenumber=14&perpage=40#post538437766

read this over and over until it is ingrained inside of you brain. you can even read previous posts about shwinn if you want. then, when you are done, press the vote button to place a vote on him, and then wait for four or five more people to do that until shwinn has died

I don’t have a ‘vote button’ sorry

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zoya posted:

this shwinne feller is really inspiring some strong opinions. that probably means that he's either scum or he's town

You’ve cracked the code.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zoya posted:

i don't remember tbh

i read hundreds of awful manhwas every day and i have a habit of holding onto particularly funny panels for future use like this, or like these byob siggies i made last year:

i rarely find a use for the panels i've saved, but when the moment strikes, i know it instantly

And a magician should never reveal their secrets.

I think like, 40% less of you now.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I could go either way on salad or shwinn I think.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

oh this is an awful post. awful awful awful

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
it's both me being really busy and me lurking hth

i'm still down for a shwinn vote but has there been anything notable to add to the case for D2?

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
anyone gone thru plastic's posting yet? trying to search for interactions that might be paired.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Roles were assigned /before/ picks. I'm don't think you've really forgotten that.

##vote: TPC

Thank you Keats for killing jokephase.

for instance, based on this post i don't think plastic is paired with TPC - i think this is purely an opportunistic attempt to get a wagon going

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Where's the Anarc/Cob pairing coming from?

whereas this is more suggestive to me of Plastic running interference (potentially) for one of these two. i'd be interested in taking another look at anarc/cob today.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also also thank you Wolo for explaining your thoughts. I dunno if Anarc's scum but that Cob vote does feel like a "look at me I'm engaging" scum vote. I think I'm still on TPC for the moment because I don't really believe this post.

and this soft sus of anarc reads like laying groundwork for a hard bus if necessary - while still maintaining the suspicion from earlier.

thoughts on anarc or cob?

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
wait a second cob is dead

ok strike that reverse it. plastic/anarc, let's go ##vote Anarc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Nice omgus

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote anarc anarc captain

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote shwinne my nose says it's a good case

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

anime voice oh, you’re voting me? heh. as if i care,

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

saladscooper posted:

anime voice oh, you’re voting me? Angh

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Imma stick with Salad. Idk why Schwinne other than idk shark is scum and spooked. ##vote salad

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

[quote="Tired Moritz" post="538459793"]
Imma stick with Salad. Idk why Schwinne other than idk shark is scum and spooked. ##vote salad
[/quote

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

saladscooper (5): wologar, Zoya, wologar, Zoya, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, shwinnebego, Cloacamazing!, shwinnebego, Tired Moritz, shwinnebego
shwinnebego (3): Monathin, GulagDolls, Opopanax
Opopanax (2): sharkmafia, Tea Party Crasher
Tea Party Crasher (2): wins32767, wologar, Zoya, wologar
AnonymousNarcotics (1): saladscooper, shwinnebego, shwinnebego
sharkmafia (0): wologar, Tea Party Crasher, wologar, Tea Party Crasher

Not Voting (1): hambeet

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 20th, 2024 at 6:04 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 21 minutes.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

saladscooper posted:

anime voice oh, you’re voting me? heh. as if i care,

##Vote salad

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
these are all terrible votes. I would omgus you all if I could

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
salad stopped lurking at least, but those cases are pretty weak and with Plastic having flipped scum the tie-breaking between salad and cob from last day looks sus. I'm good with a salad execution.