Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
greggs was shut tuesday morning, lights on and staff confused. I was off today. if it's not open tomorrow I may turn around and call in sick, some days it's the only thing that gets my walk to work finished. gently caress

how could jeremy corbyb do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Starbucks posted:

I didn’t realise if my Labour candidate comes round my house I would have to ask them if they like Thatcher but here we are I suppose.

what's the point of asking them any questions? Just tell them to gently caress off

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/MassimoMagee/status/1770057127500914827?t=Fj5fa3VhAkvOZ1WjsYWIMg&s=19

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

lot of Hillary 2016 vibes coming off of this missing princess story

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lot of Hillary 2016 vibes coming off of this missing princess story

is kate in the new hampshire woods

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Princess Kate doesn't have to explain why she's missing.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Gripweed posted:

Why are you assuming the incest rate is higher in the much larger country with significantly more immigrants where people are much more likely to move significantly far away from where they were born? Considering the differences between the US and the UK, wouldn’t you expect the incest rate in the US to be significantly lower?

the one in seven thousand number according to the article is first degree (parent-child or between siblings) incest so i dont think immigration rates or population density woudl make a difference there

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
it's funny that the reflexive response to say the US is worse whenever horrible things are pointed out about them even extends to depraved sexual abuse when their complete dominance in this area has long been established.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface posted:

it's funny that the reflexive response to say the US is worse whenever horrible things are pointed out about them even extends to depraved sexual abuse when their complete dominance in this area has long been established.

honestly like romania not being able to compete for womens' gymnastics anymore

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

crepeface posted:

The regions of the US that are most infamous for incest are also the areas largely settled by British colonists, i.e., the English and Scots-Irish.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Didn't she get scooped for faking her qualifications and experience to get her first journalism job?

I don't like her 'cos she gives off Laura Kuenssberg vibes to me.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Princess Kate doesn't have to explain why she's missing.

Well she can stop having our money then

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

90s Cringe Rock posted:

greggs was shut tuesday morning, lights on and staff confused. I was off today. if it's not open tomorrow I may turn around and call in sick, some days it's the only thing that gets my walk to work finished. gently caress

how could jeremy corbyb do this
it's back babey

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
yeah!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

90s Cringe Rock posted:

it's back babey

/scaldingly hot pastie filling Awoo!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Come on now that's not a real name

https://twitter.com/Otto_English/status/1770548409411293673?t=IDle-tsgJ8lqmQOJQvK2ZA&s=19

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The regions of the US that are most infamous for incest are also the areas largely settled by British colonists, i.e., the English and Scots-Irish.

Just trying to min max useful traits

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

Just trying to min max useful traits

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its too hard to get other people to be cannibals in CK3

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Can't find it now but there was a study done in the past few decades that found that inbreeding was much more common in deprived council estates in run down towns than in rural areas.

The summary was that people in deprived areas with no social mobility and fewer opportunities to move elsewhere tended to produce more interbred populations. Having spent half my youth growing up in a rough estate I anecdotally agree.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol no wonder this has been a poo poo show look at how little money they're spending

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1770442721448149155?t=hLIQ4bjgaoIvYsI8Xr7LOA&s=19

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I'll do it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Thinking about doing a bit of cringe if it'll rid the world of him.

https://twitter.com/Women4Wes/status/1770951183944847804?s=20

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

think they’re giving kates blood to daddy to treat the consumption and she’s too weak to go out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they're finally enacting their plan to resurrect elizabeth by grafting her parts on to kate.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

they're finally enacting their plan to resurrect elizabeth by grafting her parts on to kate.
and only one sub can save us

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://x.com/jrc1921/status/1770795021177901451?s=20

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Worst terrorist attack since the invasion of Iraq maybe.

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?
he forgot :911:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Nodding sagely at starmers big puffy ham face on the front page of the sun complaining about the colour of the cross on the new England shirt and thinking 'this is an excellent alternative to the current situation'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Like I know nothing matters and caring is for idiots but every so often I think about the fact that we're going to have 20+ unopposed years of all the poo poo you don't like already but done more efficiently and with frowny faces so you know its a difficult but necessary decision and I get mad irl

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

they deliberately stopped any chance at something slightly better so they could do this poo poo

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
I am not sure it is complacency over what can only be described as the highest gifted majority in UK Parliament history that he can come out with any old poo poo and still win or he is just completely useless and most current MPs would do a better job.

Or it could be both.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I think the intended message is that while we definitely are getting a labour government, it isn't allowed to fix anything. Only by being tories are they allowed to rule.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

It would take Kier Starmer being on stage at the next Labour Conference, summoning Lucifer himself who crawls up from the stage and then Starmer says “I will grant a three lined whip for proportional representation or I will forever be tortured for the rest of my life, and all my descendants tortured during their lives and for infinity” and they both sign it in blood for me to vote Labour instead of Green.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol the state of the guardian

https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/1771084022304625065?t=EYLRbOVcPVpqFitcAMle7Q&s=19

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Where do they think she got the list

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Amelia Gentleman is a good name at least

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy