Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Those women’s matches have definite potential. Is Charlotte still out with an injury, or are those matches at risk of “We’d better put Charlotte in here for reasons!”?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

A Real Horse posted:

Those women’s matches have definite potential. Is Charlotte still out with an injury, or are those matches at risk of “We’d better put Charlotte in here for reasons!”?

She won't be back for a long time. Probably out until September or October.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah Charlotte's knee ligaments were unrecognizable after that moonsault

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

:sickos:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lol

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

lol but also tell me this isnt a guy who could make a pretty tasty $14 cocktail

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

There it is

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Cody's Wrestling Experience

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

panko posted:

lol but also tell me this isnt a guy who could make a pretty tasty $14 cocktail

can't tell vibes with him in his underpants

he could be a harmless steampunk enthusiast or a dude I wouldn't want a woman to accept a drink from

or a steampunk enthusiast I wouldn't want a woman to accept a drink from

I need to see bartender codester to judge

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Cody will finish his story against The Unknown

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

STING 64 posted:

Aew actually held the rights to a bunch of ppv names that wwe let lapse (big ones being Bash At The Beach, SuperBrawl, Slamboree, BattleBowl, Bunkhouse Stampede, and WrestleWar) through Cody and he traded them all back to wwe in exchange for his last name back. Bash at the Beach was the only one that got used, tho WrestleWar was scheduled for 2020 in new orleans as a special Dynamite before covid hit. I believe but don't know for sure that AEW still holds the WrestleWar trademark.

wait. for real that was part of the Cody RHODES deal

lmao Jesus christ this is the first thing that has made me actually kind of dislike Cody personally. why would you give all that up just to go back to the place that you could be called Cody rhodes like a year later!!!!!! what a dorkass

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

shiksa posted:

lmao Jesus christ this is the first thing that has made me actually kind of dislike Cody personally. why would you give all that up just to go back to the place that you could be called Cody rhodes like a year later!!!!!! what a dorkass

Remember that Cody taught Danielson how fun lying was!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

I thought CYN shut down!

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

shiksa posted:

Sabotage

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

shiksa posted:

He's a self-interested carny.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/jamesdizarnell/status/1771086638522814520?t=HuNmuABFv-5KQNydO03Itg&s=19

:lol:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

cody is a gamer

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

shiksa posted:

he's a rhodes, jack

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

lol

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Can someone photoshop Vodka Cody into a Mr Fantastic outfit. Maybe have Brandy as Invisible Woman. Dustin would be the Thing I guess. Maybe the dog can be Human Torch man I don’t know. Can you do that?

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

The ghost of Kevin Dunn has left the building

https://www.twitter.com/TheFogJones/status/1769904224798683502

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol that people were so used to kevin dunn's awful camera angles for so long that they've forgotten what normal ones look like

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

CINEMA

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
That’s rad. Wish certain other companies could learn how to actually shoot tv

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Sandman from ECW posted:

Can someone photoshop Vodka Cody into a Mr Fantastic outfit. Maybe have Brandy as Invisible Woman. Dustin would be the Thing I guess. Maybe the dog can be Human Torch man I don’t know. Can you do that?

Here's a picture of Cody as the human torch

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Sandman from ECW posted:

Like this?

IDK who the superheros are but I'm hoping I nailed Brandi as the invisible woman.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Most Power Alex posted:

Here's a picture of Cody as the human torch

Please come home Cody, things will be different this time. We’ve changed, I promise.

bartok
May 10, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol that people were so used to kevin dunn's awful camera angles for so long that they've forgotten what normal ones look like

WWE fans heads exploding Scanners style after watching One Cut of the Dead. I'm kidding a WWE fan would never watch a Japanese movie.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

bartok posted:

WWE fans heads exploding Scanners style after watching One Cut of the Dead. I'm kidding a WWE fan would never watch a Japanese movie.

Why would they watch movies when there's countless hours of WWE programming on the Network!?!?!?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

bartok posted:

They only ever seen Marvel movies, this is why they keep comparing WWE to them

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

They only ever seen Marvel movies, this is why they keep comparing WWE to them

How many WWE fans do you think watched Aquaman cause they thought it was Roman Reigns

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

blunt posted:

Like this?

IDK who the superheros are but I'm hoping I nailed Brandi as the invisible woman.

this is very good

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1771244443493888205

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

:discourse:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Another Samoan Joe coming for Punk’s rear end :dukedoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The box I shoved my inner Punk fan into two months ago is rattling and shaking and has smoke pouring out of it.