Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

lol he got scared and turned off replies because too many people were making fun of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

crusty posted:

I keep seeing this non-fact pop up and I'm starting to think it's bait

Alima Habba went on TV and said it was on purpose but it felt very much like, "everyone is making fun of us so we gotta pretend we meant to do that."

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Now we all know why Trump cant pay attention.

He too poor!

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

"TRUMP" keeps demanding :rudy: pay "TRUMP" a $700 club fee when "TRUMP" owes :rudy: $2 million and :rudy: is desperately trying to prevent his bankruptcy attorneys from suing "TRUMP" :lolrudy:

:lol:

kuarduck posted:

I'm going to go with "that already happened"

:lmao:

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What legal issue could hypothetically be explored by the supreme Court here.

“Is it illegal to do things against republicans”

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You know, we haven’t heard from that one attorney in a while. The Kraken one. I can’t remember her name but she looks like this:

Is this a still from the movie Tourist Trap ? Looks familiar

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Trump is getting repoed, lol.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's been going DO SOMETHING to everyone around him for the past week and everybody has just stopped returning his calls

Nobody's coming to save you

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

lol and that show was written and animated like total poo poo

Yea, I didn't remember it looking that bad until they put out on dvd some time ago. We didn't even make it through the first season. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Der Kyhe posted:

Trump is getting repoed, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Apu1NeWFvQ

CitizenKain posted:

Yea, I didn't remember it looking that bad until they put out on dvd some time ago. We didn't even make it through the first season. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

the movie is great outside some keyframes, but once you realize they were putting out an episode or two a week with the show... ehhhhhh real marginal at best

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Trump can't be poor, he has a fridge!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
everyone itt is in need of some waitmate to get us all to monday faster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbr7B1OVa0g

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

FINALLY I’ll be able to vote for a president who’s like ME! Not one of those fancy New York elites; I’m voting for Tirmp because, like me, he’s dead broke from three different legal judgements and payouts to many ex-wives

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

weg posted:

nooooooo

:wink:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You know, we haven’t heard from that one attorney in a while. The Kraken one. I can’t remember her name but she looks like this:

Needs more lizard.

Sidney Powell. But don't say her name 3 times.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"We have a great economic plan. We will double our growth and have the strongest economy anywhere in the world. At the same time, we will get along with all other nations, willing to get along with us. We will have great relationships.

We expect to have great relationships."

Data Graham posted:

I've been emailing with various real estate agents today and one of them has this in his signature line:

“No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.” Donald J. Trump
inspiring words from a great American

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/president-elect-donald-trumps-victory-speech-transcript.html

the speech is 50% shout outs and 50% the word "great"

every person he thanks he has since disavowed.

oh and it's not possible for me to read this as anything but racist poo poo:

quote:

We must reclaim our country’s destiny and dream big and bold and daring.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

In honor of the weekend of limbo, some timeless trump lols from Quora:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1771273974380392791

He really don't have the money :lol:

God bless the idiots that he gets legal advice from.

That's a very nice salute, but I don't think North Korea has a supreme court, and even if they do it probably wouldn't have jurisdiction in New York.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Hazo posted:

lol he got scared and turned off replies because too many people were making fun of him

lmao that crybaby :qq:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/PhilAmmann/status/1771261328784576619?s=20

quote:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill Friday authorizing 16- and 17-year-olds to work more than 30 hours per week with their parent’s approval.

The governor’s signing of HB 49, which had garnered criticism from workers’ advocacy groups early in the session, came without fanfare. In fact, his office announced the approval in a press release along with 24 other bills the governor signed Friday afternoon.

Under the law going into effect in a few months, employers could schedule 16- and 17-year-olds to work for more than six days at a time. Homeschooled 16- and 17-year-olds and those who attend virtual schools can work without any of the limitations the state places on minors.

Read the full article. The bill, which was backed by DeSantis megadonor Dick Uihlein of the shipping and packaging giant Uline, also allows teens to work in previously forbidden construction jobs.

Another bill signed today “makes it easier for developers to raze coastal and sometimes historic buildings and replace them with structures as large as local zoning allows.”

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Data Graham posted:

In honor of the weekend of limbo, some timeless trump lols from Quora:

:yeeclaw:
"did you vote for him?"
"yup"
"yes"
"sure"

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What legal issue could hypothetically be explored by the supreme Court here.

8th Amendment violation, "excessive fines".

Edit: To be clear, this is what conservatives are saying he should use, not my hypothetical.

Spindle fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Mar 22, 2024

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Batterypowered7 posted:

Alima Habba went on TV and said it was on purpose but it felt very much like, "everyone is making fun of us so we gotta pretend we meant to do that."

Engoron corrected this rumor himself in court.

From snopes:

But Engoron says it wouldn't have mattered if Trump's team asked [for a jury trial], because the relief [requested by the AG] was equitable.

Engoron posted:

It would not have helped to make a motion, nobody forgot to check off a box.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Also, while we're spitballing wild rear end legal theories, possibly an equal protection violation from malicious/selective prosecution. Really there are a number of not-wholly (only mostly) pants on head crazy legal theories that SCOTUS could intervene on. But they won't.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Ronna Romney McDaniel got hired by NBC News. :cripes::shrek:

Mehdi Hasan: Too Woke
Ronda Romney: Oh hey do you think she could get us access to Mitt Romney?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

"What are you gonna do, fire me?" -woman that was fired

wizard_of_0g
Nov 28, 2023

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Now we all know why Trump cant pay attention.

He too poor!

Trump's so poor, he goes to KFC and licks other people's fingers.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

crusty posted:

Engoron corrected this rumor himself in court.

From snopes:

But Engoron says it wouldn't have mattered if Trump's team asked [for a jury trial], because the relief [requested by the AG] was equitable.

Yeah, this was my understanding. That regardless of whether they filled out the jury trial paperwork correctly, it didn't matter because this was not a jury trial.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

So how many special election wins are needed now for Speaker Jeffries to happen?

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

This matters, because there's a 6 month lock-up period. So the more it falls over the next few months, the less money he will have when he's allowed to sell shares.

"Key shareholders of Trump Media have agreed not to sell their common stock for six months.

SEC filings indicate Trump Media’s revenue amounted to just $1.1 million during the third quarter. The company posted a loss of $26 million that quarter.

Not only that, but Truth Social appears to be shrinking. The number of Truth Social’s US monthly active users on iOS and Android is down 39% year-over-year."

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I hope there is a livestream Monday morning of a NY sheriff waiting outside of Trump Tower at 7:59 am holding a big manila envelope and looking at his watch. At the curb a dozen movers are sipping coffee in front of a train of idling uhauls.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

withak posted:

I hope there is a livestream Monday morning of a NY sheriff waiting outside of Trump Tower at 7:59 am holding a big manila envelope and looking at his watch. At the curb a dozen movers are sipping coffee in front of a train of idling uhauls.

Doesn't he have until 5pm to pay?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If there isn't a crowd lined up like for a concert I swear to god

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

MrQwerty posted:

lol and that show was written and animated like total poo poo
It did give the world this, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ItfWY3xMQ

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

wizard_of_0g posted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

wizard_of_0g posted:

watch out for that if you ever run into Chester Cheetah

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I heard Trump was poor. Confirm/deny?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Doesn't he have until 5pm to pay?

Fine do it at 5pm I don’t care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

heard u like girls posted:

Is this a still from the movie Tourist Trap ? Looks familiar

It's from the end of Full Moons Puppet Master 2. a dead human woman gets a full size puppet body .