Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

symbolic posted:

[guy from Modern English voice] i'll stop the world and melt with Jew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yelling at the blackjack dealer for his obviously skewed RNG

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Danaru posted:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, they let you buy praxis points

Suddenly cspam buys deux ex: mankind divided en masse

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Deus Ex: Forum Divided

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ilmucche posted:

Suddenly cspam buys deux ex: mankind divided en masse

cspam in videogames...?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

American McGay posted:

Something Awful LLC hires pedophiles and rapists to moderate their forums.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Correct

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

cspam in videogames...?

Lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Potassium Problems posted:

finished an elden ring playthrough to get ready for the dlc

Same... only have the Haligtree and that stuff with the Fire Giant and afterwards to finish. But I also took a break to do some Dragon's Dogma 2.

Anyway protip with pawns: any pawns from people on your friend's list are free to hire. Make some friends or I guess go ask the DD thread in Games for some quick people to add.

So far in Dragon's Dogma 2: I had some camping kits but they were heavy so I put them on my friend's pawns. I was hopping around some rocks by the river and then one of them jumped in and died. Oops. A little while later an ogre stepped out from behind some ruins. I climbed up to stab it in the face, but it decided to grab the other friend's pawn, get down on all fours, and run off with us both. Except it's pathing got weird and it as it turned onto a bridge it power drifted off and took us all in the river to our deaths. So I was out the other pawn and camping kit, but I did get a level off it!

Anyway I guess don't use your hired pawns as pack mules. The rest of the jog to the main city was a bit rough, but I did get good at climbing up a cyclops, and I learned to pick up zombies and throw them off cliffs into the water.

:eng99:

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

VideoGames posted:

VG EDIT - OCT 2020

I want to say that I am completely and truly sorry for this awful post.
It is terrible and there is no justification for it.
I want to apologise to anyone it hurt by it.

I was in a terrible place and undertook therapy to get better. Since then have done all that I can to make right the way I acted out and spoke and will always continue to do so.

Once again, I am truly sorry.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
oh, it's euroshopper

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Why are you reading a BYOB thread from 2014.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

oh, it's euroshopper

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

oh, it's euroshopper

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

ugh, it's euroshopper

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

oh, it's euroshopper

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Rappaport posted:

How has this thread not attracted any Slice and Dice fans?

Hello! I haven't played the latest update yet but it's one of my favorite indie games. It is an absolute time vampire though, so I usually only pick it up when I've got time off.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

oh, it's euroshopper

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

no one posted:

oh? it's euroshopper!

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm playing dave the diver while listening to an audio book of possibly the worst cyber dating in the world things have gotten worse since we last spoke

is that book any good? i've thought about picking it up.

i just finished reading no one is talking about this, which features a cameo from forums ball posting superstar the golden man.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Sisal Two-Step posted:

is that book any good? i've thought about picking it up.

I've read it and didn't think it was that great. The pacing's really hosed -- the writer is trying to do all-killer-no-filler, but an online relationship that devolves into first mundane abuse and then grotesque horror really needs more room to develop, IMHO? It ends up feeling super rushed.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the actual shocking thing is that 2014 was 10 years ago

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the actual shocking thing is that 2014 was 10 years ago

You're full of poo poo gently caress you

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Hello! I haven't played the latest update yet but it's one of my favorite indie games. It is an absolute time vampire though, so I usually only pick it up when I've got time off.

play v3.0 immediately, it's incredible

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

thank yo u for posting this so i could see the deak moment again lol

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

you really thought you were cooking here, didn't you

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

are you searching the forum with the names of admins and "slur" cus no way u are reading a thread from 2014 lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fluffdaddy posted:

you really thought you were cooking here, didn't you

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Rappaport posted:

How has this thread not attracted any Slice and Dice fans?

there's twos of us! potentially threes of us, even

(my friends recommend balatro to me but this scratches my roguelike gambling itch a lot more directly, and it's a lot more replayable than Dicey Dungeons)

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Sometimes wonder what euroshopper gets from posting itt as well as what they expect to get from posting itt?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

attention

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

arent u supposed to be a zoomer too lol. why do you post all day about gamergate and poo poo from 2014. god somebody please kill them lol.

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Dongicus posted:

are you searching the forum with the names of admins and "slur" cus no way u are reading a thread from 2014 lol

i was looking thru old xbox one posts out of curiosity. which is a normal thing to do imo /srs

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

euroshopper posted:

i was looking thru old xbox one posts out of curiosity. which is a normal thing to do imo

you should be killed

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

im going to kill you, personally

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

euroshopper posted:

i was looking thru old xbox one posts out of curiosity. which is a normal thing to do imo /srs

please fall down a lot of stairs

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Dongicus posted:

you should be killed

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Runa posted:

there's twos of us! potentially threes of us, even

(my friends recommend balatro to me but this scratches my roguelike gambling itch a lot more directly, and it's a lot more replayable than Dicey Dungeons)

Big fan here too!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

euroshopper posted:

Oh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Just reading a five-billion-page-long CCCC thread from 2014, as one does