Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Roman fell asleep cleaning his tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

it must be awesome for your entire body to be insanely flexible to the point that you're just a living pillow and can feel great in literally any position

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

two of my cats live with my parents at the moment because my elderly cat is like. way older than he was expected to be

anyway, mum likes to let one of them out on little supervised garden strolls. so i visited and let this cat out and then when it was time for her to come back in i picked her up and she just started hissing and my mum's like oh yeah she hates when her garden time is over.

dramatic little gremlin

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Garfield decided to let his own rear end in when I came home from the store, I had too much poo poo in my hands and I couldn't shoo him away and keep my cat inside at the same time with my two-door airlock

Sekhmet reacted in a very Sekhmet fashion (policed his behavior around the house and growled at him)

Garfield's owners just moved and abandoned two dogs and 3 cats at one of their mothers' houses, where they were living. 6 unit two-story rowhouse, this lady is in unit 2 and I'm in unit 1, she's infirm, and she also has 3 cats.
I'm glad those pieces of trash are finally gone, but I am not glad about what's happening here.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Mar 23, 2024

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

BTW: By nose rubs, I don't mean nose boops on the front of her nose (not that she minds), but rather stroking the bridge of her nose up to the top of her head.

Tried this on Sukie just now, and judging by the purring, she’s a fan.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

She fell off the top of the computer tower in her sleep, but she’s playing it cool and pretending like nothing happened.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Some pretty dangerous looking attack cats itt. Stay safe fellow goons.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I have to be somewhere this am but I awoke to Versa clumsily stumbling up to me. He currently has me pinned and he is audibly delighted about it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

Garfield's owners just moved and abandoned two dogs and 3 cats at one of their mothers' houses, where they were living. 6 unit two-story rowhouse, this lady is in unit 2 and I'm in unit 1, she's infirm, and she also has 3 cats.
I'm glad those pieces of trash are finally gone, but I am not glad about what's happening here.

I literally can't imagine just dumping a pet when you move away, absolute psycho poo poo.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Bonesaw woke me up at 6:30 by getting on top of me and purring manically and headbutting me. so I started scratching behind his ears and then I yawned and he put his paw in my mouth. :mad:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Peaches “helped” me change the sheets by chasing ghosts across the bed while i struggled to put the sheets on

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

madmatt112 posted:

Peaches “helped” me change the sheets by chasing ghosts across the bed while i struggled to put the sheets on
Both of my cats love to do that

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

FlamingLiberal posted:

Both of my cats love to do that

When you gently flick a corner, sending a ripple waving across the sheet and they chase it like it’s mice running around under the sheets :3

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

They like to get under one of the layers of sheets and run around

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world’s
A sunny Dave, oh yeah

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I literally can't imagine just dumping a pet when you move away, absolute psycho poo poo.

:same:

Pets are family. Just giving up on a pet because it becomes too inconvenient is unconscionable and inconceivable to me.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

:same:

Pets are family. Just giving up on a pet because it becomes too inconvenient is unconscionable and inconceivable to me.

It's a complete betrayal of trust, the absolute worst thing I can think of. If any living thing trusts you to protect it, you do so with your life.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Peed on the goddamn mattress :argh:

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Tabby shoved the tuxedo cat out of the way when I was offering salmon from my breakfast to her. Tabby had already gotten some, just asserted her right to have more. She's much bigger than the tuxedo cat as well.

Did the same thing last night when I was doling out catnip. Gave it to them separately but as fast as lightning the tabby catslapped the tuxedo away from the pinch of nip.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

chainchompz posted:

Tabby shoved the tuxedo cat out of the way when I was offering salmon from my breakfast to her. Tabby had already gotten some, just asserted her right to have more. She's much bigger than the tuxedo cat as well.

Did the same thing last night when I was doling out catnip. Gave it to them separately but as fast as lightning the tabby catslapped the tuxedo away from the pinch of nip.

i would hold the tabby down and make her watch as i gave the other cat nip

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My kitty is a teetotaler for the most part. Maybe some nip once every 3 months. She likes to be lean, mean and ready for anything; probably a side-effect of her and her sister living on the street for a couple months as kittens.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i would hold the tabby down and make her watch as i gave the other cat nip

I'd need to get or make armor cuz the tabby would murder mitten the bajeezus out of me. I'm thinking magazines like Omar from the wire when he was in prison and knew he was going to get shanked.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Bonesaw woke me up at 6:30 by getting on top of me and purring manically and headbutting me. so I started scratching behind his ears and then I yawned and he put his paw in my mouth. :mad:

you're lucky. whenever i yawn, blaze sticks her whole face in my mouth

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Only partially covered her huge, nasty poo poo this morning. Went ahead and scooped it and nearly puked from its vileness.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

They should make a new cat that doesn't poo. Or puke. Or pee in inappropriate places.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Get one of those Japanese bonsai cats in a jar

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

madmatt112 posted:

Get one of those Japanese bonsai cats in a jar

You can't just buy one. You have to raise it yourself.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

my cat just fell off the couch so i picked him up and put him back on the couch and now he is purring

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

my cat decided she likes sleeping on my gamer chair instead of the bed recently, i respect her rotation but i miss cuddling with her at night

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Skagglurken, Bear God of Death, our six month old kitten, cleaned the top of our fifteen year old Goldie's head for the first time! They didn't hiss at each other a single time all night! Though Skagglurken still tries to jump and play with the old cat every time the old cat gets up out of the cat bed. This has led the old cat to living the ideal cat life of never leaving the cat bed, so it's working out I guess. They're both good kitties.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

pencilhands posted:

my cat decided she likes sleeping on my gamer chair instead of the bed recently, i respect her rotation but i miss cuddling with her at night

she'll be back.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Thorgot posted:

You can't just buy one. You have to raise it yourself.

I discovered that website in like sixth or seventh grade and I completely fell for it. I thought about it for days and felt sick to my stomach. Hadn’t thought about it since then, but then I learned a couple years ago that it was a hoax. Might be top three relieved I’ve ever felt lol

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Well apparently my cats feeling better. Woke up this morning to an untouched pack of pitas on the counter that she ripped into and ruined. We always leave bread products on the counter and she's never done that. What an rear end in a top hat.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
He's lying on my bed with his body stretched out and his paws tucked in, so he looks like a little kitty sausage or hot dog.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

The little cat fell asleep on my wife! That's the first time in almost a year either of them have slept on us, they've only slept near us before.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
I trimmed their nails, so Pequod got treats and Kaz got catnip
dunno why, but Pequod has never given a single poo poo about the nip while Kaz goes absolutely bananas for it, like he will smack it out of your hand if you're distributing too slowly

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Some cats are unaffected by the cat hooch. My cat smippy is lying in his tart bed on my desk after rolling around in the nip for a bit right now while Mr.P likes the smell but it does nothing for him.

We used to have a neighbor that grew catnip and she would give us fresh stuff. They both went wild for that poo poo.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

We grew catnip in the garden last year for the first time. Huge success. It’s in the mint family, so it can grow like crazy (which ours did). Our cats just ate a ton of it and went bonkers in the yard, while the neighbor cat would come over when we weren’t outside and have a one-puss-party

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
mutated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Cute cat, which circle of hell did you adopt it from?