Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Alan Smithee posted:

god what a beta

I just noticed the hats

HAP(PY?)
WARF(ARE?)

ABE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Was that dress really $60 at Walmart?

Well it does look exactly like that yes:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BEAUKEY-Women-Sexy-Short-Sleeveless-Bandage-Dress-V-Neck-Diamond-Splicing-Female-Bodycon/1229542899

I see it also available here for like 70EUR so I'm guessing it's some generic Chinese dress that gets resold. It could be a knockoff of something fancier though, no idea.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So once deadline passes Don Poorleone has lost his chance to appeal entirely?

No matter how long he drags the process out, he's lost half a billy?

Cause

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Open the door, get on the floor
Everybody lol that Trump is poor

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
"Right now, the RADICAL LEFT are mocking a presidential candidate. My wife and daughter aren't taking my calls. And a WOKE RACIST attorney general and CORRUPT HATER judge want to take all my money. I'm very stable genius Donald Trump, and this is the longest day of my life."

tickBOOM tickBOOM tickBOOM tickBOOM...

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Time to make the payments!

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

nesamdoom posted:

If the deal goes through and trump makes money off of truth, in 6 months, will there be recourse for the people holding stock when it turns out it wasn't really worth anything?
That article quoted someone telling everyone to buy stocks in it, but it's going to collapse hard at some point(assumedly).

On no version of Earth is Truth Social worth billions of dollars

These people are massive idiots, yet again

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
time dilating like Kirk J

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

So once deadline passes Don Poorleone has lost his chance to appeal entirely?

No matter how long he drags the process out, he's lost half a billy?

Cause
No, he can still appeal.

The bond was only there to keep NY from starting to seize his poo poo. He can appeal and if he somehow wins it, he could get the money back I suppose.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He's such a massively petty bitch lmao

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

mobby_6kl posted:

No, he can still appeal.

The bond was only there to keep NY from starting to seize his poo poo. He can appeal and if he somehow wins it, he could get the money back I suppose.

Lmao I'm sure this will be the time he actually wins an appeal

This will be that magic time

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Alan Smithee posted:

god what a beta

But are they Cock Sure, or whatever that stupid chud 'stance review' was?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Compusaur posted:

This is old news but Tester loving owns. He's an actual farmer from Montana, who's missing a pinkie, and is as much of a democrat as they come (not ultra liberal, but for Montana it's solid). Almost all of the other Republican candidates are millionaires from other states, and if there's one thing a Montanan hates, it's rich folk from out of state trying to come here and tell us what to do. It's only been working recently because Yellowstone taught a bunch of rich assholes to come here from Texas, California, etc. But the trend seems to be going down. I know a number left after their first winter here lmao

The cotton tester caused that new civil war movie to be made and released i can smell it.

Also someone please do a 4 seasons total grocery shopping Rudy photo op and tie it to Mike Lindell and the money laundering rehab clinics full of crack rock mypillows.

Add a deadeyes majora mask full moon of Sydney Powell somewhere for dramatic effect for extra credit. Got to account for the Biden economy.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Was that dress really $60 at Walmart?

This seems expensive and also cheap, so maybe it's the right price??

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

For a moment there I thought it was Melania and was "Jesus! What the hell happened to her?"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Someone please post the picture of what's her face blowing him off as she quits so it's not just this one uncomfortable woman

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
When's the last time Melania's been seen in public, anyway?

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Clearly “Brexit” is the letter B’s version of “Crispix” cereal and thus is both an economic stable and major breakfast staple for giving generations an excuse to pour cold raw cow milk over processed grains instead of turning a stove on and cooking a real meal.

This is bad for Joe Biden because

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

When's the last time Melania's been seen in public, anyway?

When she was getting into a separate car from him after her mom's funeral

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Jesus, that security guards pose! They just keep accidently doing this!

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Someone change that face to Donny’s right now! Eleventy-thousand votes are at stake and we can afford no mistakes.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
imagine being a kid and romanticizing the idea of becoming a secret service agent. you see the earpiece and the sunglasses, imagine saving the day from bad guys, and you're like "wow i wanna be that when i grow up!".

then after years of training and dedication you finally make it, and have to walk behind this guy who everyone says loving stinks, gigantic jello rear end with obvious diaper always in view, while listening to them talk about the golf awards he gave himself, or how do magnets work, or how stealth fighters are invisible like wonder woman's jet

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Lmao this was great

But she was most recently seen being given a bunch of flowers by Viktor Orban at Mar A Lago earlier this month:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

TulliusCicero posted:

On no version of Earth is Truth Social worth billions of dollars

These people are massive idiots, yet again

It's a social media company going public and investors are really loving stupid. The funniest thing possible would be Donald leveraging his shares in the company (not selling them) before the deadline today in order to get quick cash and then watching as the price goes down, leaving him on the hook for even more money somehow. Not as funny as NY state taking all his poo poo in the moment, but down the line it'll be hilarious.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Karma Comedian posted:

Lmao this was great

But she was most recently seen being given a bunch of flowers by Viktor Orban at Mar A Lago earlier this month:

“But I have flowers at home!”

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
All startup culture, even Trump's incredibly bungled startup, is built around the mythology of Apple going public and everyone involved becoming bazillionaires overnight and trying to make that happen again. It will not happen again.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol he don't got the money

e:
He claimed last night he has that much in the bank lol

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

kazil posted:

e:

I love how he signs all his posts with 'Election Interference' as if it changes anything.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You're making him sell his babies.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol I forgot Trump has a hearing today for his hush money case too

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Mondays are dead here so we are going to have some wine at work.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Post ITT everytime you LOL that Trump has to sell his babies

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You're making him sell his babies.

Stank and Chode aren't worth much.

Xenthalon
Jun 28, 2010
Is the Mattering finally upon us? Could it be? One can only dream

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

kazil posted:

e:

🎶 One of these things is not like the other 🎶

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

What’s the white shell stuff?!

Real answer: silk worm cocoons. The 'worms' look like fishing lures.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

If he has all the money in his bank account then this should be over very quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Guys there's still time to pass the hat! Cmon WE CAN SAVE HIM