Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

twungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Is there a max age for twinks? Considering a career change.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

B33rChiller posted:

Yes there is. There is nothing more tragic than an aging twink who tries to retain his former lifestyle.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

B33rChiller posted:

Good idea, elder twinks take a penalty to initiative.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pentyne posted:

This should be a thread title for something.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
The Elder Twinks V: Guyrim

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

The Elder Twinks V: Gayrim

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Yes there is. There is nothing more tragic than an aging twink who tries to retain his former lifestyle.

pentyne posted:

LoL and thanks!
:cheersbird:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

The Elder Twinks V: Guyrim

Lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

pentyne posted:

we Fae have not had dealings with Elder Twinks since the Dark Days

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
When people asked me why I was a gamer, I used to say it was because a video game never called me gay. And now I don't even have that!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

no dragon ever called me gamer

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Paladinus posted:

When people asked me why I was a gamer, I used to say it was because a video game never called me gay. And now I don't even have that!

never tried Halo huh?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

gotta keep 'splorin :shepface:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

cumpantry posted:

never tried Halo huh?

No.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Gaylo

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Gaylo: Reach Around

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Marcade posted:

Gaylo: Reach Around

Gaylo: LGBT

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Halo: Spartan Assault

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
Turning the cancer dial from 'benign' to 'dying tomorrow' on the SA forums, looking back at the audience for approval

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I've posted a whole lot of really dumb things but at least I've never pretended to have cancer in the thread of people who actually do have cancer. For real though what the gently caress, that's so messed up

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The secret is to pretend you have cancer only outside of the thread where everyone has cancer.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

HonorableTB posted:

I've posted a whole lot of really dumb things but at least I've never pretended to have cancer in the thread of people who actually do have cancer. For real though what the gently caress, that's so messed up

dude go away lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dragon Dogma 2 ftw.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

HonorableTB posted:

what if you just pretended to post

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

HonorableTB posted:

Thanks for your input, insane gore posting politics guy

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Dragon Dogma 2 ftw.

:hai:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about when steve jobs won the cancer jackpot and got the rare pancreatic cancer that was easily treatable but refused treatment to instead focus on his quack cure all diet and then he died. nothing to do with goons faking cancer but i'm thinking about it

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about when steve jobs won the cancer jackpot and got the rare pancreatic cancer that was easily treatable but refused treatment to instead focus on his quack cure all diet and then he died. nothing to do with goons faking cancer but i'm thinking about it

I just learned from Behind the Bastards what a smelly little shitgibbon he was. I knew he was an rear end in a top hat but I didn't know he stank like poo poo. Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HopperUK posted:

I just learned from Behind the Bastards what a smelly little shitgibbon he was. I knew he was an rear end in a top hat but I didn't know he stank like poo poo. Lol

i knew that but didnt know about his cancer diagnosis lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
all the greats stink. the smellier, the greater

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I wish more billionaires tried to cure their cancer with kale and vibes

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Hitler farted constantly. Huge fetid gas clouds that ruined meetings and embarrassed Germany internationally. It's lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Jobs would've lived had he drank the mangosteen juice

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Dragon Dogma 2 ftw.

gently caress yeah, i got it to try, with a view to refunding it if it didn't grab me but it's extremely huge and dumb and i love it

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Plant MONSTER. posted:

In order to ascertain cancer status, all posters are now required to provide a doctor's note that describes and confirms their current cancer level. You can disable the visibility of your cancer status in your user settings. Note: admins will still be able to see your cancer status regardless.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I asked and apparently this code no longer exists, but you could still buy that as an avatar for anyone you consider deserves it.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Cranappleberry posted:

Hitler farted constantly. Huge fetid gas clouds that ruined meetings and embarrassed Germany internationally. It's lol

looked this up and apparently he was being prescribed poo poo by a quack doctor to treat this, such as rat poison and nightshade

quote:

Among the first to suspect that Morell’s drug cocktails, if not directly responsible for Hitler’s ills, were at least making them worse, was Dr. Erwin Giesing, who decided to actually examine the contents of the doctor’s favourite anti-gas pills. What he discovered shocked him: the active ingredients on the tin included strychnine, commonly used in rat poison, and atropine, another toxin used as a heart medication. While Morell had only prescribed two pills per meal, Hitler ate them like candy, taking as many as six at a time. Was it possible that Hitler was being slowly poisoned by his gut pills? When informed of the pills’ contents, Hitler was unfazed, explaining: “I myself always thought they were just charcoal tablets for soaking up my intestinal gases, and I always felt rather pleasant after taking them.”

as someone who once had an injection of atropine and can confidently say it was one of the worst things I've ever felt in my life I feel very :shepface: reading this

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Wasn't Hitler also on enough meth to kill a horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Antivehicular posted:

Wasn't Hitler also on enough meth to kill a horse

I just got my copy of the RPG Eat the Reich and it explains that when the player-character vampires drink Nazi blood, you should tell them it tastes like amphetamines