Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

hadji murad posted:

was reading Khalidi’s the 100 Years War on Palestine and there’s a section near the end where he lists off this long list of PLO members assassinated by Israel.

guess they never bothered with ABBAs, for obvious reasons.

fake edit: leaving the autocorrect as is

The Likud are one of Israel's racist parties and they'll cry if they want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Demon Of The Fall posted:

if rafah gets invaded I think thats when egypt and hezbollah will pounce

No they won't

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I'm sorry, but I feel like this got glossed over in the Destiny talk last page and it needs highlighting.

quote:

(Bonnell also lamented that he missed a "gang bang" to participate in the debate.)

This has to be evidence that his audience is entirely 15 year olds, right? who else would hear that and think "Wow, what a cool guy."

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I bet hezbollah will escalate if the nazis invade rafah, but egypt is going to have to collapse first before it ever intervenes

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Rubellavator posted:

the pro-palestinian zionist is my favorite part of that article

i've met a bunch of people who think zionism basically just means "jewish people should get to have their own state"

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

netanyahu announces that they will allow Gazans to move to the north when they do rafah operation

=====

Netanyahu: Civilians can go to northern Gaza during Rafah operation

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told members of Congress:

Combat operations form a pressure factor that will result in the release of the hostages.

Maintaining the support of the Democratic and Republican parties is especially important in these difficult times.

There are many places in the north of the Gaza Strip that civilians can go to during an operation in Rafah.

We will ensure that water, food and medicine are provided to civilians who will move from Rafah.

Thanks to military pressure, we succeeded in releasing a number of hostages in Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31601;&%231581;

We will shoot them as we did before on the march south, but they will be allowed to go

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Mohammad Deif the military leader of Hamas put out a short recorded statement

=======

‎Hamas Publishes a Message to Mohammed Deif‎
‎The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) published a recorded message to the commander of the Qassam Brigades, Muhammad al-Deif, addressed to the people of the Arab and Islamic world, in which he called for their march towards Palestine to liberate Al-Aqsa Mosque.‎

‎He also called on muslims – in his second letter since the seventh of last October – not to make Arab borders, regulations and restrictions prevent them from participating in the liberation of Al-Aqsa Mosque, as he put it.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%B1%D9%81%D8%AD

====

Sadly, I think he is being very delusional if he thinks us dogshit worthless arabs are going to help in any way.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sanlav posted:

Does he wanna like Free Palestine but Shackle Jordan? Who is this galaxybrain.

liberals want negative peace where Palestinians dont complain or cause problems not a positive peace where they get justice

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

liberals want negative peace where Palestinians dont complain or cause problems not a positive peace where they get justice

this

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

4d3d3d posted:

We will shoot them as we did before on the march south, but they will be allowed to go

And then when they get there, the IDF will say "oh hey we need to bomb the north again, go south now!"

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Zodium posted:

i've met a bunch of people who think zionism basically just means "jewish people should get to have their own state"

yeah i would wager it's something like this. naive "why can't we just get along" two states at peace thinking without any real rigor or plan

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

PostNouveau posted:

I'd love to know if this program to fund dudes who basically just have government jobs studying the Torah has actually produced any scholarship of note in its decades of existence. (I assume this is only dudes and the option is not available to women at all)

It sounds like an awesome no-work job except that your life is dominated by some ultra-right psycho cult that you have to be in to be eligible.

What exactly is it about the Haredi that makes you consider them ultra right wing? Are you sure it is not just a sort of liberal supremacy where it is obvious that the best way to live is in a western liberal democracy, fully immersed in American media and culture? Or perhaps it is the refusal to participate in the military, the high rates of female participation in the workforce, the regular punch ups with with fascist police, the disavowal of the ethnostate in which they live?

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Eygpt is not going to invade with the current government and Hezbollah wants to fight on their side of the border, I think it’s unlikely either with directly intervene.

Hezbollah has options for intervening without crossing the border in the form of long range missile strikes. It's less than 200km from Lebanon to Gaza if they want to intervene directly but there are a host of targets in between they can strike too. Another option is grabbing some IDF hostages of their own, although this is harder than usual given the heightened readiness.

Zodium posted:

Afaik it is. If you support the existence of a Jewish state in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast within the confines of the Russian Federation you are a zionist. It's just that Israeli zionism is the dominant form to the virtual exclusion of all other types, and that creating a Jewish state, in a place already well populated, by its nature requires the sort of things we associate with Israel. The important distinction being between a state for Jews and a state where Jews are welcome and equal citizens.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Weka posted:

What exactly is it about the Haredi that makes you consider them ultra right wing? Are you sure it is not just a sort of liberal supremacy where it is obvious that the best way to live is in a western liberal democracy, fully immersed in American media and culture? Or perhaps it is the refusal to participate in the military, the high rates of female participation in the workforce, the regular punch ups with with fascist police, the disavowal of the ethnostate in which they live?

Only a subset of Israeli Haredim are antizionist.
There are many of them that are active settlers and all for zionism. Just not secular zionism.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

they still want to cleanse the promised land of palestinians they just want the messiah to do it with them

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Eygpt is not going to invade with the current government and Hezbollah wants to fight on their side of the border, I think it’s unlikely either with directly intervene.

https://twitter.com/nadinbrzezinski/status/1772833402447876316

https://twitter.com/nadinbrzezinski/status/1772833426833621221

https://twitter.com/ViktorNaumenk99/status/1772963095113077245

The real Egyptian government (GIS) directly told the head of the CIA to his face that they would invade if Israel attacked Rafah. The only people who don’t think that will happen are Ben Gvir and Goons on here for some reason.

PawParole has issued a correction as of 21:03 on Mar 27, 2024

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Who are these idiots and why should i take their word

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
personally, i think all ethnostates are bad

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

egypt would sooner kill a million egyptians than touch a single hair on an israelis head and if you guys think they will do anything for gaza Im sorry youre a loving idiot helping gaza would be completely against the military fascists interests and completely against the whole purpose of them being supported and propped up by the US, the UAE and the mossad please stop believing this horseshit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
like we've already had like a thousand years of brutal warfare over european concepts of race and nationality and we should not continue to encourage that???

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

a guy with an israeli and ukrainian flag in his name is definitely trustworthy

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/ecomarxi/status/1772723092030132458?s=20

I agree!

https://x.com/tysonbrody/status/1772950928506704295?s=20

Liberal opinion in the United States is turning after having to watch the IDF massacre starving people.

This is a pretty amazing shift over such a short period of time & I'll bet it's even starker when compared to pre-Oct. 7 numbers.

My fellow olds are the only thing close to an even split & every other age group is vehemently opposed to Israel.

Peep those non-white numbers, too, as well as among college grads.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
even 55+ are split. . . if you've lost the boomers, its over

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/WorldWarNow_/status/1773001312503828568

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Wait I thought Jews don't do ritual slaughter anymore. Hasn't it been forbidden since the destruction of the temple in Roman times.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

drat the israelis are gonna make hamburgers for eid wow how will islam ever recover

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Weka posted:

Maybe I've got them confused with the American strain of ultra-Orthodox Jews who don't teach their kids English and do Torah studies for "work"

Regardless, I'm still curious if the huge no-work welfare program for religious studies has ever actually produced any scholarship.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you

Al-Saqr posted:

drat the israelis are gonna make hamburgers for eid wow how will islam ever recover

quote:

The Zionist occupation intends to "slaughter a red cow" on Eid al-Fitr, April 10, corresponding to April 2 in the Hebrew calendar.

The cow to be slaughtered is one of five heifers that have been genetically modified to be red.

One of them will be slaughtered on April 10, which coincides with Eid al-Fitr, and it will be burned and its ashes mixed in the Silwan spring, so that the Jews will be purified with water mixed with the cow’s ashes.

According to their belief, every person on whom a drop of this water is placed becomes purified from what is known as the impurity of the dead.

[b]Everyone who purifies himself is allowed to enter Al-Aqsa Mosque whenever he wants, and he is allowed to remain inside Al-Aqsa whenever he wants, and he is allowed to pray his Talmudic prayers inside Al-Aqsa Mosque whenever he wants.

"Temple Groups" are holding a special conference to prepare for the ritual slaughter of the Red Cow tomorrow, Wednesday March 27."

They're building the Third Temple. This is Korban

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

ireland formally joining south africas case against israel

=====

Foreign Affairs of Ireland: We will join South Africa against Israel

Irish Foreign Minister Michael Martin:

We will join the case of South Africa against Israel before international justice under the Genocide Convention.

We will coordinate with partner countries that have confirmed their intention to also join the case of South Africa against Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31601;&%231581;

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
Better late than never.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

so some texans that want all the israeilis to die because that'll make jesus come back and kill all the muslims made a special Abomination Cow so that israelis can go into a muslim holy site and desecrate it?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Marenghi posted:

Wait I thought Jews don't do ritual slaughter anymore. Hasn't it been forbidden since the destruction of the temple in Roman times.

It's not forbidden it's just that the only place you're supposed to do it is at the temple so no temple means no sacrifice.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Hatebag posted:

so some texans that want all the israeilis to die because that'll make jesus come back and kill all the muslims made a special Abomination Cow so that israelis can go into a muslim holy site and desecrate it?

quote:

"We're going to accept the Messiah, and we need the Messiah to come," Byron Stinson, a Texan who helped bring the cows to Israel, said at the gathering. "For me, the red heifer is red for the blood of Jesus Christ. That's why it's red."

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hatebag posted:

sounds made up

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lmao, can't argue with that

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

genetically modified red cow to bring about the third temple and messiah in israel? 90s airport novel plot rear end geopolitical developments

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."
The whole exercise, assuming they're actually going to do it, is extremely heretical to mainstream Jewish belief.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Sounds like so-called “mainstream Jewish belief” is anti-semitic!

Mr. F! posted:

sounds made up

Nah I lived in Texas for a while and I assure you Texans are real and easily this stupid.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

This is the come to jesus moment biden was talking about

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

of course the american plan to bring about the apocalypse basically involves a frankenfood hamburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Al! posted:

like we've already had like a thousand years of brutal warfare over european concepts of race and nationality and we should not continue to encourage that???

People in the year 1024 did not have a "European concept of race", what the gently caress are you talking about?

Owlbear Camus posted:

genetically modified red cow to bring about the third temple and messiah in israel? 90s airport novel plot rear end geopolitical developments

Literally. It's the third act reveal in Yiddish Policeman's Union by Chabon.