Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Jel Shaker posted:

calling everything antisemitism has backfired and now all that soft power they had with targeted antisemitism accusations has complete evaporated

News alert, palestinians are semites :o

Israel is anti semitic too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

bobtheconqueror posted:

I'm a big proponent that liberal meritocracy, especially as expressed in the US, selects for sociopaths and trains people into sociopathy. Seems pretty straightforward tbh.

100%. This level of callous disregard for human life is selected for well before you get to be in Miller's position.

You can't really have a conscience, much less be able to act on said conscience, and be able to do these jobs without driving yourself insane.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Tarnop posted:

They keep changing it but it always has the same initials

it's not this fucker is it?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

gently caress that rear end in a top hat

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

VoicesCanBe posted:

100%. This level of callous disregard for human life is selected for well before you get to be in Miller's position.

You can't really have a conscience, much less be able to act on said conscience, and be able to do these jobs without driving yourself insane.

That's where the careerism comes in.

It's important that I hold this position, because I have more of a conscience than anyone else who is up for it, and I can do some good here. It's important that I hold this position because as a woman/LGBT/visible minority/disabled person, I'm making things better just by holding this job. It's important that I hold this position because all of the bad stuff that happened before was the result of white, cis, straight men, and so just by being part of an equity group, I am changing the world.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I KNEW it.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Thank you for this transcript / Twitter thread summary, I didn't have the discipline or patience to sit through four hours of Twitch streamer tripe.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Hey what the gently caress did I do

DTI

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

this guy loving sucks

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Weka posted:

The image might not but their website says they cannot acquire the cows until they are old enough to be sacrificed. Apparently the correct day is April 10. Now maybe they are just going to hang on to these 5 cows but probably they will try and sacrifice one.

I think it's originally for a purification ritual so you can do something like approach the holiest of holys. According to the cow guys only 9 cows have been done before for this. This one though is required to rebuild the temple, which used to be where Al Aqsa mosque is now. Al Aqsa is one of Islam's holiest sites.

Like I know all that, my question is why red? That it has to be red cows some bitnof biblical lore that I was unaware of?

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

KomradeX posted:

Like I know all that, my question is why red? That it has to be red cows some bitnof biblical lore that I was unaware of?

I thought it was just a "when pigs fly" lol

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Orbs posted:

I KNEW it.

im not a rereg- my old account was Your Weird Uncle but i got locked out cause its tied to an old email and its GBS cause i was in 9th grade. idk who you loving losers think i am but i assure you i am a lone psycho tilting against computer toucher windmills

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

OH MY BAD posted:

im not a rereg- my old account was Your Weird Uncle but i got locked out cause its tied to an old email and its GBS cause i was in 9th grade. idk who you loving losers think i am but i assure you i am a lone psycho tilting against computer toucher windmills

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
lol he said i KNEW it like hes john colombo. im not in your weird little computer guy beefs friendo i just post here when im stoned and not at my warehouse job

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

lotta computer touchers not understanding computers

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

that guy really is the worst lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

OH MY BAD posted:

lmao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

OH MY BAD posted:

hell,

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

World War Mammories posted:

gently caress that rear end in a top hat

is it cause i mentioned my concept of Home Occupation after the class revolt and it made you uncomfortable thinking about me & my wife breathing on ur funko pops? ive never spoken to you in my life!!

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

OH MY BAD posted:

lol he said i KNEW it like hes john colombo. im not in your weird little computer guy beefs friendo i just post here when im stoned and not at my warehouse job

drat you’re cool can I wear your trench coat some time

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

really cant stand that guy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

OH MY BAD posted:

is it cause i mentioned my concept of Home Occupation after the class revolt and it made you uncomfortable thinking about me & my wife breathing on ur funko pops? ive never spoken to you in my life!!

we're all gonna kick your rear end;!

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
ok now i cant see the fuckjng keyboarhnc cause im fucknig cryting. i hope u fuckin guys ar e happy.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

really cant stand that guy

holla back a third time, someone besides me will care about ur posts

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Hatebag posted:

we're all gonna kick your rear end;!

you get winded walking into publix

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

OH MY BAD posted:

holla back a third time, someone besides me will care about ur posts

i dont know who you are

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Already knew who it was before clicking the link, hate this prick

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
keep going, im about to cum

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

OH MY BAD posted:

you get winded walking into publix

look at the url on the user id post and think about what the zero means

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Means he's a zero. A loser.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Hatebag posted:

do 5 push ups

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Justin Tyme posted:

Means he's a zero. A loser.

correct

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

-1 would've been more logical imo

Leandros has issued a correction as of 16:21 on Mar 28, 2024

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i have a beautiful wife and a lovely home.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

im going to explain the joke, OH MY BAD, cause now i feel kinda bad

the link that you clicked on always points to the account of the person that clicked on it. everyone thats saying they hate that guy are joking that they hate themselves, and not you specifically

i hope this clears this up and that maybe, some day down the line, you can look back at this and laugh

anyways, DTI DTA, hamas will win

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
holy poo poo I've never seen that work before

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=0

is a classic bit not unlike goatse'ing a thread

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Please take your shitposting outside of the genocide watchers thread.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i didnt look at the thing they told me to look at so idk what you're talking about. im not going to do what you tell me if you're being mean to me. this is real basic human interaction poo poo DTI DTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

turn on ur monitor: now in url form