Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

nobodygetshurt posted:

Second Life NPCs fleeing a griefing attack of flying penises

I almost miss rezzing a bunch of floppy penis prims.

Almost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
It's so relaxed and calm, nice vibe.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

This is literally on par with something I would poo poo out for this thread, and a former President of the United States is just... posting it...

I spent an afternoon in Blender and he just shitposted it...

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

it's definitely 3D Studio Max. it's what i majored in

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

This is literally on par with something I would poo poo out for this thread, and a former President of the United States is just... posting it...

don't sell yourself short dipshit!

also that's Poser, I am very familiar with poser because I used it a few times and my favorite show ever was animated with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jog1B_as7Q

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Adam "Shifty" Schiff sounds like a Beastie Boy.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

don't sell yourself short dipshit!

also that's Poser, I am very familiar with poser because I used it a few times and my favorite show ever was animated with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jog1B_as7Q

for real if this johnhackerla is the right's version of PKMN Trainer Red, LMA-loving-O

and nah i'm telling you that crowd simulation is Max. those walk and run cycles are very recognizable

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
he's your butterfly, sugar, baby

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

nobodygetshurt posted:

and nah i'm telling you that crowd simulation is Max. those walk and run cycles are very recognizable

really i just wanted to remind people about poser and post xavier

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

'meme assassin'

everything on this page is dogshit

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

nobodygetshurt posted:

'meme assassin'

That guy wishes he was me:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Carlos Lantana posted:

I live at the beach and spend my retirement smoking weed and watching the kangas mow my lawn

Hey man I know this thread moves fast but if you post a tips & tricks FAQ thread somewhere I will cut off an ear and use it to mash the 5 button

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

In Biden's Americaaaa... goofy white people will use the border a checkpoint on their color run.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

MrQwerty posted:

really i just wanted to remind people about poser and post xavier

XRA is some of the wildest poo poo I've ever seen hit TV and I really don't know how it got green-lighted all that time ago. The episode with the weird mini-tornadoes? Fuckin' yikes.

nobodygetshurt posted:

I was told the right is getting better at comedy and I am supposed to be nervous, but I'm really not feeling it even though I'm an anxiety-ridden moron.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1773509791916143053

lol

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

lmfao wtf

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Honestly, I do think there is something deeply weird with Trump right now. I don't know if his mental decline has gotten a lot worse, he actually is broke, he is depressed, but he is not doing the like like really minimal basic stuff to run a political campaign, he isn't doing major fundraising, he isn't going to battleground states, he is barely doing rallies. His messaging is insane and not even like his insane political stuff that people like, it's just a constant flow of weird personal grievances. His campaign site doesn't even have any job listings but it's recruiting volunteers? You need people to organize volunteers and figure out what they need to do before you get a bunch of volunteers "recruited". That is not how political organizing or fundraising works.

It's easy and true to say that the Trump campaign is run by idiot clowns but tons of things run by idiot clowns understand like the very basic things you need to do raise money and organize volunteers.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

nobodygetshurt posted:

'meme assassin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWMFTfaJaWM

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

North Carolina has an insane Republican running for governor. The kind of guy who Democrats show up to make sure he doesn't win.

It's smart for Biden to try to flip it. Flipping NC makes it very, very hard for TURMP to win.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

nobodygetshurt posted:

'meme assassin'

hahaha everything on his page is so bad I don't even know what to post to show how bad it all is

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

blackmet posted:

It's smart for Biden to try to flip it. Flipping NC makes it very, very hard for TURMP to win.

I really miss that 2008 election, total bloodbath. And it used to be plausible to flip.... Florida.... sob.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
It can't be understated how insane the North Carolina Governors race is going to be. It would be pretty surprising if Biden won North Carolina that would be amazing.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Genuinely good news!

https://twitter.com/srl/status/1773513999188898285

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
THESE ARE GOOD MEMES

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

been a while since I thought about that cow

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

funeral home DJ posted:

XRA is some of the wildest poo poo I've ever seen hit TV and I really don't know how it got green-lighted all that time ago. The episode with the weird mini-tornadoes? Fuckin' yikes.

Haunted Tonk

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Hey man I know this thread moves fast but if you post a tips & tricks FAQ thread somewhere I will cut off an ear and use it to mash the 5 button

love and fulvic acid

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hey what happened to qanon? There used to be a lot of posting about those weirdos but I haven't seen any in ages.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Texas Dems running this story as they should

https://twitter.com/texasdemocrats/status/1773448171403751512?s=20

https://twitter.com/mrsamartini/status/1773160427981070620?s=46

quote:

Paul Brown, who is the Director of Policy for Abolish Abortion Texas (AATX) said that IVF is a form of abortion and that when a fertilized egg is destroyed it should be considered murder, saying “Their lives [women] don’t matter any more than the babies’ they are killing.”

Brown also said how the group is against basic contraception pointing to the emergency contraception pill Plan B, saying that it “terminates or kills a baby prior to implantation – which is an abortion”

Brown went on to say that they will “never be okay with abortions in the instance of incest or rape” with several audience members suggesting that pregnant woman and doctors who perform abortions should be “held accountable” to the highest extent of the law.

At one point in video a woman talks about that women should face punishment for getting an abortion and says punishment like “prison,death”

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Mar 29, 2024

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tree Bucket posted:

Hey what happened to qanon? There used to be a lot of posting about those weirdos but I haven't seen any in ages.

Check out the QAnon anonymous podcast if you're not getting enough of that kind of news.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Tree Bucket posted:

q stopped posting a bit after trump lost so all those crazies split off into their own little communities

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:woop: This whole thing was a loving travesty of justice, I'm glad she's free

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Zesty posted:

Check out the QAnon anonymous podcast if you're not getting enough of that kind of news.

Nah I'm good. Just wondering if they'd all given up on the whole thing, or merged seamlessly into trumpism, or still existed but are too boring to post about

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Stink Billyums posted:

been a while since I thought about that cow

Lol I was just looking up the board of trumps truth holding company and he's the CEO, or at least on the board. Nunes, not his cow that is.

The website of the holding company says it's Nunes and wikipedia says he quit congress to take the job but I think there's also newer news articles saying some other guy got appointed the job "for life" so I don't know for sure.

Anyway, would offering him vp be incentive to get Nunes to vote on letting Trump sell his shares early?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Honestly hosed up. I’m glad it is over for her but it shouldn’t have ever happened.

Edit oh drat it’s not final. It’s just a most likely she won’t be but knowing Texas…

Strong Sauce fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 29, 2024

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Always projection

Judge rules Georgia Republican Party’s vice chairman voted illegally: Brian K. Pritchard voted nine times while serving probation for felony forgery charges

Pritchard's probation is from Pennsylvania

Atlanta Journal=Constitution posted:

Pritchard acknowledged that he endorsed and deposited a check made out with someone else’s name but said he didn’t profit and the construction companies involved were repaid.

His probation initially lasted three years, but Pennsylvania judges repeatedly extended it until 2011 on allegations Pritchard failed to pay restitution, court records showed. Pritchard maintained that he didn’t owe money and he thought that case was resolved.

Attorneys for the state said in court that Pritchard knew he was still serving his sentence because records show he appeared in Pennsylvania court for probation revocation hearings in 1999, 2002 and 2004. Pritchard denied that he was present in court in 2002 or 2004.

“When he came to Georgia, he was aware that he was registering to vote illegally. He knew when he went in all nine times and signed that voter certificate, he was voting illegally,” Senior Assistant Attorney General Russell Willard said during closing arguments in February.

This man is so stupid that MTG even wants him canned.

AJC posted:

“Our state party should be the leading voice on securing our elections. ... It is unacceptable for our party to have a man in leadership who has repeatedly committed voter fraud himself,” Greene said Thursday.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Tree Bucket posted:

I feel like they had to move the goalpost so many times for the big storm to arrive that is circumnavigated the globe and returned to its starting point.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Three Olives posted:

Honestly, I do think there is something deeply weird with Trump right now. I don't know if his mental decline has gotten a lot worse, he actually is broke, he is depressed, but he is not doing the like like really minimal basic stuff to run a political campaign, he isn't doing major fundraising, he isn't going to battleground states, he is barely doing rallies. His messaging is insane and not even like his insane political stuff that people like, it's just a constant flow of weird personal grievances. His campaign site doesn't even have any job listings but it's recruiting volunteers? You need people to organize volunteers and figure out what they need to do before you get a bunch of volunteers "recruited". That is not how political organizing or fundraising works.

It's easy and true to say that the Trump campaign is run by idiot clowns but tons of things run by idiot clowns understand like the very basic things you need to do raise money and organize volunteers.

I think he's just hit that terminal point where there isn't anyone left to say no to him anymore. Trump did all the stuff he was "supposed" to do last time (badly) and lost anyway, so obviously those idiots gave him bad advice.
The one priority Trump pushed for the RNC was putting together apparatus for contesting the election. Why bother spending money on GOTV when you're going to sue anyway?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

With Trump, it was really like a switch as soon as Haley dropped out and he locked up the nomination. He just...stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Disco Pope posted:

That's good, but have the Clinton's ever been anything but toxic? Does anyone like them except for the Demiest Dems?

Who do you think the biggest category of donors are, if not the Demiest Dems?