Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Make sure you stock up on chocolate while the prices are this super low. It'll never be this cheap again.

e: 112 - the number of chocolate eggs Farage can fit in his prisoner's wallet

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Kinda got the Jared Fogle face going on, which I guess is appropriate.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Just for clarity, that's the replacement, but your point still stands

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

fuctifino posted:

Just for clarity, that's the replacement, but your point still stands

Ah my apologies to this no doubt fine upstanding gentleman.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my paedo face
(All my noncing was historic)
_______\

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

happyhippy posted:

I miss easter eggs in mugs.
Highlight of the thing wasn't the chocolate.
It was you had your own Transformers or Mickey Mouse mug after to drink your milk from.

I still use a Homer Simpson mug I got with an Easter egg probably close to 30 years ago. It's got a small chip but man, it was a good gift from my aunt

Mebh
May 10, 2010

My company went to town and we just got delivered a mini egg Easter egg, a dairy milk egg a bag of mini eggs a fudge finger and a chomp (an older version of curly curly?) each!

I have a poo poo migraine again today because I stayed up late and didn't take my meds at 10am like a fool but at least I have chocolate for later!

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Me and my wife organised an Easter egg hunt for all the kids at our nursery and we bought too many eggs and so we have a stockpile of excess Aldi chocolate eggs at home to get through :yum:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Microplastics posted:

Me and my wife organised an Easter egg hunt for all the kids at our nursery and we bought too many eggs and so we have a stockpile of excess Aldi chocolate eggs at home to get through :yum:

HODL! They'll be worth millions in a few months

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Tempting but they are more valuable to mine own tummy

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

NoneMoreNegative posted:

First thing that came to mind when I saw that picture is "When did Aatrek join the DUP?"

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

forkboy84 posted:

I still use a Homer Simpson mug I got with an Easter egg probably close to 30 years ago. It's got a small chip but man, it was a good gift from my aunt

I sympathise. I got my mother a Dirty Harry mug with "GO AHEAD PUNK, MAKE MY TEA" written on it and she was seriously annoyed when she broke the handle.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
All the mugs that I've had as presents faded within 5 years.

Want are country back when we made proper glazes with cadmium and arsenic and gave people brexit brain.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Soylent Yellow posted:

First thing that came to mind when I saw that picture is "When did Aatrek join the DUP?"

lol it's been so long since I saw a pic of aatrek I couldn't be sure but I also thought 'this guy reminds me of someone'; I should trust my intuition more.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Just needs kieth-wet-eggs and brendon-egg-bag

https://twitter.com/thedorkmite/status/1773770600483344843

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Mebh posted:

My company went to town and we just got delivered a mini egg Easter egg, a dairy milk egg a bag of mini eggs a fudge finger and a chomp (an older version of curly curly?) each!

I have a poo poo migraine again today because I stayed up late and didn't take my meds at 10am like a fool but at least I have chocolate for later!

I think Chomps came after Curly Wurlys. Either way check your fillings after eating.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
drat I remember chomps. Why, I happen to have 10p coin in my pocket so let me just take a big swig of water and then head down to the shop to buy one...

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Narrator: Microplastics was robbed by a gang of Freddos on the way to the shop

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I need NHS doctors to come out against throwing yourself off of bridges onto the motorway right now.

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020

Microplastics posted:

drat I remember chomps. Why, I happen to have 10p coin in my pocket so let me just take a big swig of water and then head down to the shop to buy one...

There is no way a chomp will cost you 10 p. They'll probably be £1 by next year.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
lol Reform UK using Jeff Donaldson as a reason to void the Windsor Protocol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4kIp9IYtyY

Because Jeff could have been compromised and someone was blackmailing him.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Guavanaut posted:

Narrator: Microplastics was robbed by a gang of Freddos on the way to the shop

And they buried him :(

https://phys.org/news/2024-03-scientists-uncover-evidence-microplastics-contaminating.html

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Guavanaut posted:

All the mugs that I've had as presents faded within 5 years.

Want are country back when we made proper glazes with cadmium and arsenic and gave people brexit brain.

Do you rinse off stuff before putting it in the dishwasher? If so, don’t.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
most depressing political realization i had this year was thinking 'farage feels like he's been the one political constant of my adult life, the only prominent figure of the early 00s who hasn't hosed off to a lordship or a consulting career, he must be getting pretty old and ready to hang up his hat by now, surely' then looking it up and finding he hasn't quite turned 60 yet and probably has decades more performative gurning racism in him

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Guavanaut posted:

Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my paedo face
(All my noncing was historic)
_______\

wee jesus lapel pin lol

if anyone's wondering who that fat lad replacing him is, it's the son of former first minister Peter Robinson and his wife Iris who around 2006 said that gay people are worse than paedophiles

a few years later it came out that she'd been having an affair with a lad since he was underage and she also bought him a sandwich shop with public funds lool

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

fuctifino posted:

I went diving into twitter, and the complainants in the Donaldson case apparently went to the police who then installed covert recording equipment and got him (and probably her) to admit to everything on recording. That's why the sudden arrest and charges, followed by him immediately deleting his online presence.

How does this happen? Who openly admits to something like this? The online pedos swapping stuff I get since there's the illusion of anonymity but IRL sounds really bizarre unless they set up a sting of some kind.

Did a victim just confront them and get them to say "yeah I abused you when you were 3, what you gonna do about it?"

Gonzo McFee posted:

I need NHS doctors to come out against throwing yourself off of bridges onto the motorway right now.

Seeing how much of the NHS is comprised of the selfsame foreigners and ethnic minorities Farage loves to hate I think positive health advice might be handed to him sotto voce.

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Coming forward about historic sexual abuse must be one of the most difficult decisions anyone can make, not only in terms of having to relive the trauma, but also knowing that some of the people you know and consider friends will not take your side. To have the alleged abuser be a public figure and know that the investigation will be all over the media requires an unimaginable level of courage.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

crispix posted:

if anyone's wondering who that fat lad replacing him is, it's the son of former first minister Peter Robinson and his wife Iris who around 2006 said that gay people are worse than paedophiles

a few years later it came out that she'd been having an affair with a lad since he was underage and she also bought him a sandwich shop with public funds lool
Every overly pious pretender going on about "the homiosexials are worse than child molesters" needs a thorough checking of their hard disk drive imo, it's like the nonce equivalent of anti-air missile chaff.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/coldwarsteve/status/1773810029218476438

Cold War Steve now has Laurence Fox dressed in a Spiderman outfit :allears:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Apraxin posted:

most depressing political realization i had this year was thinking 'farage feels like he's been the one political constant of my adult life, the only prominent figure of the early 00s who hasn't hosed off to a lordship or a consulting career, he must be getting pretty old and ready to hang up his hat by now, surely' then looking it up and finding he hasn't quite turned 60 yet and probably has decades more performative gurning racism in him

every generation needs a ghoul that won't gently caress off into eternity

why Kissinger only died this year, and for many in the US Joe Lieberman's passing this week is a "loving finally" feeling

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

happyhippy posted:

lol Reform UK using Jeff Donaldson as a reason to void the Windsor Protocol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4kIp9IYtyY

Because Jeff could have been compromised and someone was blackmailing him.

I really don't get why Reform UK are so invested in abolishing the Windsor Protocol. It's of no interest to their English nationalist voter base. Their only adopted MP, Lee Anderson, fully supported it.

In NI it's grudgingly accepted as the least worst outcome of Brexit, but I doubt anyone outside the north of Ireland other than Habib and Kate Hoey gives a flying gently caress about it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

crispix posted:

wee jesus lapel pin lol

Nah man, they are not related.
A lot think he is, same here until had to google it myself earlier to see if it was true or not when talking to a friend over it.
Peter has a son called Gareth, not Gavin.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Son called Garth, and Iris Robinson used public funds to buy him an equipment shoppe in Skara Brae.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

*The party has severed all ties with Jeffrey Donaldson and has appointed a new leader.*

New leader: Hello, yes, it is me, Donald Jefferson!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I really don't get why Reform UK are so invested in abolishing the Windsor Protocol. It's of no interest to their English nationalist voter base. Their only adopted MP, Lee Anderson, fully supported it.

In NI it's grudgingly accepted as the least worst outcome of Brexit, but I doubt anyone outside the north of Ireland other than Habib and Kate Hoey gives a flying gently caress about it.

It's because NI still uses and is under EU rules for most things.
And right now, of all the 4 of the UK, NI has more freedoms than the rest of them to do stuff in the EU.
So the asses in the south east have to stop this before any of the others realize that they could have them too if they wanted.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Mar 29, 2024

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I just found out Jeffrey Donaldson was Enoch Powell’s Election Agent in Northern Ireland in the Eighties

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 29, 2024

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

happyhippy posted:

Nah man, they are not related.
A lot think he is, same here until had to google it myself earlier to see if it was true or not when talking to a friend over it.
Peter has a son called Gareth, not Gavin.

wow, bit of a mandella moment, this :/

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

fuctifino posted:

I just found out Jeffrey Donaldson was Enoch Powell’s Election Agent in Northern Ireland in the Eighties

I feel like there's some joke involving the noncing and rivers of blood (without going full Dean Corll), but I've got nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

fuctifino posted:

Sir Jeffrey Donaldson’s mentor was a violent paedophile and a racist with deranged views about the lack of intelligence of women.

I feel I've done a few effort posts in the past about Kincora since my family has a personal connection to it.