Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
ned flanders will run you over with his car, it's canon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ominous Jazz posted:

yo he directed the scary mirror movie???

That DICK! posted:

"The Monitor"

hahahaha

CelticPredator posted:

Oh yeah, I love some Bobby fingers.

I like these art channels bc they’re inspiring. I made this out of foam, popsicle sticks and a crappy trash can for my thing toy. I think it turned out alright

nice

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
you want to know how powerful ned flanders is (chuckles) you can pin him and instead of losing he revives at full health and beats your rear end winning the game and getting your rear end kicked irl for picking flanders

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
ned flanders can be an intense and sometimes misguided man, but i ultimately think he is a good person with well meaning intentions

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Ned Flanders is a chud

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Ned Flanders is a chud

i have only watched the more recent seasons so this might be true in the past, but i don't think so now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ned flanders is on the dl

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
are you telling me that ned flanders is woke now

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Al! posted:

ned flanders is on the dl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxHd8liVFMo&t=404s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sisal Two-Step posted:

are you telling me that ned flanders is woke now

About loving time.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
devastating news, gamers: ned flanders went woke

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
*punching the ground in anger*

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Heath posted:

I kept fuckin everything and rediscovering my NES in like 1999 was a ton of fun because the games were all dirt cheap. Crystalis for $6.99!

Crystalis owned. I can still hum the overworld theme

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ned Flanders canonically has the biggest hog in Springfield.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

he's gone wokily-dokily

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
President Bush was correct about The Simpsons :911:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ned Flanders canonically has the biggest hog in Springfield.

jealous?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Heath posted:

I kept fuckin everything and rediscovering my NES in like 1999 was a ton of fun because the games were all dirt cheap. Crystalis for $6.99!

there was a brief period where the Atari 7800 was in stores for a second time and my parents bought us an Atari 7800

it ruled bc we could go to Big Lots (then a store where they bought and sold huge lots of weird poo poo, kind of like Ollie's) and find various Atari 2600, 5200, and 7800 cartridges that would all be priced randomly at either $1, $2, or $3 and would be placed completely at random around the store. like a little treasure hunt where the reward is Ballblazer, a surprisingly sophisticated game with the worst possible name, or a splitscreen game where you explore an alien ship that I can't remember the name of

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ibram Gaunt posted:

new PoE league today gamers.

Already on it. Just need to remember how to reassign buttons on console. Running shattered steel champion. In as Franciois Francois

Frank Frank has a new favorite as of 01:03 on Mar 30, 2024

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
The other day I saw that Simpsons episode where Homer stops going to church, which is still a banger in many ways but like... was that a big deal in America when the episode first aired?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

The other day I saw that Simpsons episode where Homer stops going to church, which is still a banger in many ways but like... was that a big deal in America when the episode first aired?

its a really weird episode now because lisa is the one who gets upset about homer not going to church lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

if it was modern simpsons lisa would go on some poorly written rant about buddhism or atheism and support homers decision to be a lazy heretic

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I imagine there's communities where it's still a big deal today

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its a really weird episode now because lisa is the one who gets upset about homer not going to church lol

It was pre-vegetarian lisa, she was also the one who freaked out about the Simpsons stealing cable because it violated the 10 commandments

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Alaois posted:

It was pre-vegetarian lisa, she was also the one who freaked out about the Simpsons stealing cable because it violated the 10 commandments

she was right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Season 2 Simpsons is the most ftw season

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

it's funny how many of the S1 episodes were about Homer being a legitimately terrible husband

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Snow Cone Capone posted:

it's funny how many of the S1 episodes were about Homer being a legitimately terrible husband

and then theres the one episode where marge gets drunk and embarrasses homer in front of mr burns which is bizarro simpsons

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and then theres the one episode where marge gets drunk and embarrasses homer in front of mr burns which is bizarro simpsons

I like the one where she develops a severe gambling addiction and the episode ends with Homer rubbing it in over and over

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
In hindsight the one where Homer legitimately tries to kill himself is a little much

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Not sure they could get away with reverend lovejoy calling the one hindu character in the room "miscellaneous" these days

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

they cant get away with apu at all anymore learn the lore

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

when they brought back clone high they killed off the ghandi character that was voiced by the mad tv guy lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i understand why they recast all the non yellow characters but their voices sound off now and its distracting modern simpsons is so bad lol

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

modern? you mean like season 12-13 right before the show ended right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i understand why they recast all the non yellow characters but their voices sound off now and its distracting modern simpsons is so bad lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upj3DaSBZXc

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

that clip is 5 years old now lol its even worse

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

all the voice actors sound dead

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Al! posted:

when they brought back clone high they killed off the ghandi character that was voiced by the mad tv guy lol

The gandhi character was the reason the show was cancelled because the Indian government said they would prohibit MTV and all Viacom properties from airing in the country because they were so mad that Gandhi loved to party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gandhi was one of the best characters lol :sad: