Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm mostly focused on pre-election owns since those are the most vital right now.

So say we all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

kazil posted:

Habba nice 40th birthday

Wait.

Is that a...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq33tXCB6y8

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Doesn't he do the same thing every holiday?

EDIT: I mean Tramp ranting at their enemies.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Outpost22 posted:

Doesn't he do the same thing every holiday?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This looks like a video I'd make and then forget about for 20 years.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

imagine making the thumbs up your signature move with those thumbs

if this loving guy was an anorexic lady with scoliosis he'd probably have been into twerking

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's such a loving bizarre thumbs up. The thumb is sideways and the knuckle bends backwards farther than normal

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump's hands are at least 50% smaller than everyone else. :lol: Trump has novelty baby doll hands. Absolute toddler fists. Diminutive digits.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Fishmasher posted:

if this loving guy was an anorexic lady with scoliosis he'd probably have been into twerking

Dude can't even get his thumb fully erect. Shameful little flaccid hands.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Do these people now all just live at mar a lago or something? Do they not have homes to go to? All I ever see is all the same hangers on just constantly at that tacky place. Like some nightmare version of The Real World, or like the Jersey Shore but with less class

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I'm just proud, and I mean proud that have no clue at all who those other two douchebags are. The cleansing of my memory completely will arrive one day.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Steadiman posted:

Do these people now all just live at mar a lago or something? Do they not have homes to go to? All I ever see is all the same hangers on just constantly at that tacky place. Like some nightmare version of The Real World, or like the Jersey Shore but with less class

lol it's a Photoshop look at the lighting.

Melenia hasn't been near that ham beast for years now.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Is she still Trump's lawyer? I thought he fired her

RockWhisperer
Oct 26, 2018

:golfclap:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Imagine hiring a lawyer who (presumably) promised you the moon, and then she lost so bad that you got a half billion dollar judgment against you and she still hangs around your house playing glamour girl and poo poo.

Donald Trump is the most cucked man on earth.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

All americans are dumb as poo poo, and I don’t feel bad for lumping them all together like that. :smug:

fixed

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

I don't care about the accuracy of this interpretation of scripture but I'm darn sure seeing this would make Trumpists start foaming at the mouth with rage

This feels like Cybele erasure unless he's trying to say Jesus was one of her priests

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Fishmasher posted:

I just wanted to take a sec to congratulate you on creating a new sentence that has never been said before in the history of mankind.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Steadiman posted:

lol that's actually his wife

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOW-T

LOL

Mr. Barnesworth
Jun 28, 2008

I said GOOD DAY, sir!
Happy Easter! to all the CORRUPT haters and ELECTION INTERFERENCE losers ITT

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Post ITT every time you are feeble and confused

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

FANI "FAUNI" WADE and YEARS "LOVING" HER are pretty funny

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Catastrophe posted:

I don't care about the accuracy of this interpretation of scripture but I'm darn sure seeing this would make Trumpists start foaming at the mouth with rage

Is this a thing where someone is afraid of spelling words like "eunuch" and "castrate" for fear of :::THE ALGORITHM::: ?

People who are afraid of words deserve to be censored.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Coming up next from him: "Merry Memorial Day you pieces of poo poo! MAGA."

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You and me both, buddy :glomp:

Your av got a neat little upgrade

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The pain in her eyes. It brings me spiteful glee. You traded your soul for his money and now you’re hosed both ways you sociopath.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

madmatt112 posted:

The pain in her eyes. It brings me spiteful glee. You traded your soul for his money and now you’re hosed both ways you sociopath.

It's not too late, Melania. Turn on him for great benefit and greater happiness!

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Make benefit glorious nation of Melanistan!

Nite Krew rise up

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

weg posted:

It's not too late, Melania. Turn on him for great benefit and greater happiness!

She doesn’t actually disagree with him on anything, she just finds him repulsive (because he empirically is).

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

time to get weird about melania

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

Coming up next from him: "Merry Memorial Day you pieces of poo poo! MAGA."

4/8

ENJOY THE ECLIPSE FROM THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS WHICH IS GOING TRUMP IN NOVEMBER, DESPITE ALL THE LOSERS AND HATERS THAT WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA WITH THIS WITCH HUNT AND PRESIDENTIAL HARRASSMENT THAT -MANY SCHOLARS AGREE- IS FAKE AND IS JUST CREATED BY DEEP STATE LIBERALS TO STEAL THE ELECTION AGAIN AND ITS WHY THE FORMERLY GOOD STATE OF GEORGIA WILL BE LEFT OUT BECAUSE CROOKED JOE BIDEN AND HIS CRONIES ONLY WANT THE CITIES OF HIS CHOICE TO SEE THE EVENT, NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I'M GOING TO GO OUTSIDE AND STARE DIRECTLY AT IT.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

She doesn’t actually disagree with him on anything, she just finds him repulsive (because he empirically is).

This is the most depressing reality. One where she totally agrees with him ideologically but just finds him physically repulsive.

She's dehumanized herself and faced to chudshed.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Fishmasher posted:

Plus he stole that from Orange Cassidy!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Imagine Trump jacking his little toadstool dick jizzing right at you, but instead of jizz, it’s shooting out tiny little mushrooms, and every time a mushroom comes out of his pee hole, it very obviously pains him and he’s squinting and grunting in pain but just keeps doing it because biological imperatives, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Fishmasher posted:

My mind twisted into a knot trying to decipher what in the gently caress you are trying to communicate with this sentence, sonny

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine Trump jacking his little toadstool dick jizzing right at you, but instead of jizz, it’s shooting out tiny little mushrooms, and every time a mushroom comes out of his pee hole, it very obviously pains him and he’s squinting and grunting in pain but just keeps doing it because biological imperatives, right?

Nite Krew has answered the call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I do not want whatever you're having, and I hope you recover soon.