Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
https://x.com/ShannonTerry/status/1774205679919583250?s=20

From the CEO of On3... :mildpanic:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dango Bango posted:

Yes actually this was it lol

I remember that scene from Metalocalypse where Ofdensen is on the elevator with those two nerds and he asks where they're from and they say Sandusky OH, and then Ofdensen says "oh, there's an amusement park there".

downout
Jul 6, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I loving hate that Ohio State just has an inexhaustible stream of blue chip receivers that always pan out.

* may or may not include a QB that can pass to them

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

downout posted:

I mean they’ve been winning games at like an .850 clip for most of my adult life and I’m getting old. They’re due a dogshit coaching hire just for the lulz

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

downout posted:

They've had pretty drat good QBs almost every year since the early 2000s.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Henchman of Santa posted:

They've had pretty drat good QBs almost every year since the early 2000s.

Ohio State Brain is terminal. See also: wanting to fire a coach with a .906 win percentage.

Ohio State cannot fail it can only be failed.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
How many P5 programs would kill to have had two or even one of Troy Smith, Terrelle Pryor, J.T. Barrett, Dwayne Haskins, Justin Fields or C.J. Stroud in the last 20 years?

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

How many P5 programs would kill to have had two or even one of Troy Smith, Terrelle Pryor, J.T. Barrett, Dwayne Haskins, Justin Fields or C.J. Stroud in the last 20 years?

I wonder who starts this year. Easy answer would be Will Howard but reports are saying he isn’t that much ahead of everyone else and they like what they are seeing from Julian Sayin

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

LeeMajors posted:

Ohio State Brain is terminal. See also: wanting to fire a coach with a .906 win percentage.

Ohio State cannot fail it can only be failed.

if it bleeds.. we can kill it

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
3 years running baby

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A Sneaker Broker posted:

I wonder who starts this year. Easy answer would be Will Howard but reports are saying he isn’t that much ahead of everyone else and they like what they are seeing from Julian Sayin

Probably Chad Ray, or Mason Maggs

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Ya "may or may not" because McCord sucked

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

ohio state is bringing in a quarterback named air noland

nominative determinism strikes again

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

This has nothing to do with football, however I believe it fits in the offseason thread.

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/1774023083764199566?s=20

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

The only fast food place I've seen a parking lot fight was a Krystal, although I also saw someone hold someone back from taking a swing outside a Dunkin.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

This has nothing to do with football, however I believe it fits in the offseason thread.

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/1774023083764199566?s=20

I just realized this would be better not in Tekken but in a weapons fighter game, given the proclivity for whole-rear end chairs to be thrown during Waffle House fights

[edit] if the Waffle House is the stage, what song is playing as background?

harperdc fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 1, 2024

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I want to fight in a Waffle House in GTAVI

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I once lived near a McDonald’s with a parking lot that was very lively at night. Large groups of economically disadvantaged young men would gather there and mill around. Fights between large groups and police coming to break up the fights were routine, and at one point the assembled mob beat a couple people to death but it was hard to pin it on anyone in particular. Only one arrest got made and that person only did 90 days.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

harperdc posted:

I just realized this would be better not in Tekken but in a weapons fighter game, given the proclivity for whole-rear end chairs to be thrown during Waffle House fights

Waffle House arena in We Who Are About to Die

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Nothing would make me happier than seeing Ohio State monkey's-paw themselves the same way Nebraska did 20 years ago

I expect no further joy from Alabama football and have gone full Hater

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

harperdc posted:

[edit] if the Waffle House is the stage, what song is playing as background?

Tekken is a weapons fighter game at this point.

Song is Knuck if U Buck next question.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

GD_American posted:

Nothing would make me happier than seeing Ohio State monkey's-paw themselves the same way Nebraska did 20 years ago

I expect no further joy from Alabama football and have gone full Hater

Never gonna happen, they actually have decent recruits nearby.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Remember Nebraska?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Gonz posted:

Remember Nebraska?

That's where God invented corn and perfected America right?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
*is sad that there’s not football for months*

Huh. I wonder what Michigan hockey is up to?

https://x.com/jimcosta_/status/1774606286396539114?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Get rekt, Sparty. Now and forever across all sports.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Gonz posted:

Remember Nebraska?

Will Forte wasn't really himself in that film, which I greatly appreciated.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Gonz posted:

*is sad that there’s not football for months*

Huh. I wonder what Michigan hockey is up to?

Get rekt, Sparty. Now and forever across all sports.

Imagine the confidence to do a between your legs backwards pass for the one-timer. One hell of a heat check 12 seconds after the last goal.

One of the prettiest plays since The Michigan

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I don’t watch hockey but that North Dakota kid obliterating himself on the boards trying to hit a Michigan player as time expired is one of the funniest sports things I’ve ever seen.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

I don’t watch hockey but that North Dakota kid obliterating himself on the boards trying to hit a Michigan player as time expired is one of the funniest sports things I’ve ever seen.

wait i didn't see that game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ot57GYzZw&t=530s

lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:lmao: Instant karma

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
God, I decided to look up USC's schedule for next year and it just makes me so sick

Minnesota? Maryland? RUTGERS?

Conference realignment was a mistake

RETVRN TO GLORY

Rejoin the Pac-2

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The only reason I can think of that the 4 west coast teams don’t functionally form a pod where they all play each other every year is that USC didn’t want it to happen and wouldn’t support Washington and Oregon’s entry if they had to play them every year. Maybe that’s actually on the record, I can’t remember. Isn’t the whole point of the “Flex Protect Plus” model that they’re just going to do what makes sense, symmetry be damned?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Pretty sure Flex Protect Plus is a kind of garbage bag

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

General Dog posted:

The only reason I can think of that the 4 west coast teams don’t functionally form a pod where they all play each other every year is that USC didn’t want it to happen and wouldn’t support Washington and Oregon’s entry if they had to play them every year. Maybe that’s actually on the record, I can’t remember. Isn’t the whole point of the “Flex Protect Plus” model that they’re just going to do what makes sense, symmetry be damned?

Yeah I really thought the west coast pod would absolutely be a thing in order to limit travel somewhat

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I can definitely see USC wanting to limit both schools' access to the LA recruiting grounds, especially Oregon because they have the means to offer gigantic bags to anyone they really want.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

https://x.com/on3sports/status/1774791383850623030?s=46

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Who?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR