Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

who posted the thread in a discord or whatever

snitch on them 16bb

i have this thread in my bookmarks and clicked on the wrong one lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there are too many trumps fix it

The Bible
May 8, 2010

UltraShame posted:

Catholicism is the best Christianity because it is secretly a vast polytheist pantheon.

There's a patron saint for Choking victims!

E: also saw the earlier post about Desantis and I legit forgot that he ran a whole campaign that imploded because he was a Westworld

There's a patron saint for the Internet.

https://www.wordonfire.org/articles/the-patron-saint-of-the-internet/

You can just create/remove deities and semi-deities as needed, really.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Apr 1, 2024

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

dumb low effort garbage not funny

Don't sign your :emptyquote:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
What's the deadline for the 150 million or so?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine Trump jacking his little toadstool dick jizzing right at you, but instead of jizz, it’s shooting out tiny little mushrooms, and every time a mushroom comes out of his pee hole, it very obviously pains him and he’s squinting and grunting in pain but just keeps doing it because biological imperatives, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

New thread title please

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Jestery posted:

What's the deadline for the 150 million or so?

It's a hard $175m by I think EOD 4/6 or 4/7

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Lifespan posted:

What happens if he doesn't/can't pay it?

Also, did NY take his poo poo yet? Someone said that was a pretty efficient procedure there.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Apr 1, 2024

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Lifespan posted:

April?

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

I reread the post and tried imagining it. Pretty funny imagery, thank you.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine Trump jacking his little toadstool dick jizzing right at you, but instead of jizz, it’s shooting out tiny little mushrooms, and every time a mushroom comes out of his pee hole, it very obviously pains him and he’s squinting and grunting in pain but just keeps doing it because biological imperatives, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Alright I’m imagining this, what next

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there are too many trumps fix it
Try renaming one

Pmurt perhaps

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

us president dingle j. tingle

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

This is controlled by the Biden Campaign, isn't it? Because it's kinda lowkey genius to take Trump's pathetic whining and give it the proper narrative balance and challenge it on a separate platform. Also circumvents the media's attempt to normalize and justify it by saying 'here you go, this is the idiot you want in charge, you stupid fucks' and such.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the nite krew kometh

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

into a "kome zone", if you will

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

The Bible posted:

There's a patron saint for the Internet.

https://www.wordonfire.org/articles/the-patron-saint-of-the-internet/

You can just create/remove deities and semi-deities as needed, really.

drat straight THE BIBLE!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I imagined the trumpstool toadjack and am better for it, imho

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

The Bible posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWrL82lW5Q&t=11s

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Do you think that Melania insists that Stank, Choad, Ivanka call her "mom"?

I would ask about Tiffany, but I doubt she is invited round Mar A Lago often enough.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
who?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I would ask about Tiffany, but I doubt she is invited round Mar A Lago often enough.

God no, there is no way she wants that

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BrigadierSensible posted:

She insists they never appear in the same room as her, unless contractually stipulated. Well, maybe she tolerates Ivanka sometimes.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Inspector Hound posted:

Tommy tuberville is a living cartoon everyone accepts like the cat detective in the last action hero

I just listened to the Blank Check/How Did This Get Made? crossover episode on Last Action Hero the other day, and large parts of that movie like the cartoon cat have been stuck in my mind ever since.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I hope barron is the black sheep and reads to the blind
In a thick slavic accent

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
a dem president could solve climate change, cure diseases and user in a new era for humanity. but some 615 lb troll from home alone movies would be like "obamna lowered the toilet water, now my big mac shits take 15 flushes" and 70 million chuds would vote him in between shooting their own eyes out, tasing themselves in the balls and coughing themselves to death. then millions more would be like "who cares both sides da same, cnn lied" and 69% wouldn't vote at all arrgh

Fishmasher fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Apr 1, 2024

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Apr 1, 2024

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Don't tease with that. It's just cruel to get our hopes up.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Boo. Got my hopes up for a fraction of a second.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'm so tired of April Fool's day

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I got excited then looked at the date on the tweet and the date on my phone

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i would immediately re-evaluate my hatred of april 1st

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It would be funny if trump shat himself to death on April fool’s and nobody believed it was true because it was too ridiculous. Best case scenario really.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Professor Shark posted:

Trump benefits so much from the system set up to ensure people like him don’t face consequences and, like all those people, he deserves the least amount of special consideration because he’s such a loving rear end in a top hat.

And for further irony, it's possible that he's actually damaging that very system.

As the French Revolution shows, and probably other historical incidents, 'the wealthy get everything and suffer nothing' only really works if, for a broad umbrella, you don't call attention to it. If it's just a constant background pain, then people can ignore it, be overwhelmed by it, tolerate it, feel that it's impossible to change, etc etc. But if you keep rubbing people's faces in it, eventually you're going to get the Machiavellian line crossing into hatred, and at that point, people will be willing to suffer to oppose you. And I mean REAL hatred, not the jackoff hatred the Chuds crave.

Trump is such a screeching poo poo flinging rear end in a top hat that I like to think he's shoving constant small needles of rot into the setup it took smarter and nastier people generations to build. And perhaps savor the irony that this was inevitable. Because as shown, if you lessen the hardships needed to succeed at something, then eventually the incompetent thundering down the path beaten by others will outnumber the ones who want to walk it carefully.

Or maybe a better analogy: Trump is that apocryphal story of some guy who showed off how dense and unbreakable the glass window was by constantly running and jumping full bore into it. And the window never broke. But doing it over and over and over eventually damaged and warped the frame, and eventually when he smashed himself into the glass for the last time, it just popped out and the guy's momentum sent him out to his death. Except in this case, the guy falling out the window somehow sets off a chain reaction that makes the whole building fall down. Or something.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

De-IK'd for this. or Modded. I can't decide which is the punishment/reward.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
trump owes half a billy when

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

UltraShame posted:

Catholicism is the best Christianity because it is secretly a vast polytheist pantheon.

There's a patron saint for Choking victims!

I hope (s)he responds to silent prayers…

dmitri
Sep 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cornwind Evil posted:

Or maybe a better analogy: Trump is that apocryphal story of some guy who showed off how dense and unbreakable the glass window was by constantly running and jumping full bore into it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Garry_Hoy

The alpha male stupidity of jumping into windows is very Trumplike, but he would never waste his precious finite energy levels by exerting himself like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Bible posted:

They cut it in half and give him another two weeks, I guess?