Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
aljazeera with a report about scenes at al-shifa hospital and israeli gloating about permamently putting it out of service

=====

Gaza Civil Defense: The occupation executed handcuffed civilians at Al-Shifa Medical Complex

Civil Defense spokesman in Gaza Mahmoud Basal:

Occupation forces executed handcuffed citizens at Al-Shifa Medical Complex.

The occupation bulldozed all the cemeteries surrounding the Al-Shifa Medical Complex and took the bodies out of the ground.

Today it turns out that all the people we had previously reached appeals for their relief were martyred at the Al-Shifa Medical Complex.

It is difficult to count the number of martyrs and the occupation shoveled the roads and buried the bodies inside and around the complex.

Israeli military source: Al-Shifa Medical Complex will not return to work

IDF Radio quoted an Israeli military source as saying that Al-Shifa Medical Complex will not return to work as it was severely damaged after it turned into a battlefield.

The occupation forces withdrew at dawn today from the entire Shifa complex after a two-week operation during which the occupation forces launched a wide attack on the complex and the surrounding areas.

Hundreds of martyrs’ bodies were found at Al-Shifa Medical Complex, and in the streets and roads surrounding it, west of Gaza City, medical sources said.

She confirmed that the buildings of the Al-Shifa complex were burned and completely decommissioned, noting that the size of the destruction of the complex and the surrounding buildings is very large.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31583;&%231577;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

congrats israel. mission accomplished. you destroyed the hospital.

a soviet officer once said, "This is what Berlin will look like."

guess what, this is what Tel-Aviv will look like. all of you are legitimate targets.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 10:10 on Apr 1, 2024

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
Wasn't it doctors at Al-Shifa that confirmed that Israel shot up all those people trying to get aid from food trucks, refuting the IDF claim that it was all folks trampling over each other? I can't help but think this was essentially retaliation.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

bobtheconqueror posted:

Wasn't it doctors at Al-Shifa that confirmed that Israel shot up all those people trying to get aid from food trucks, refuting the IDF claim that it was all folks trampling over each other? I can't help but think this was essentially retaliation.

it is extermination

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
These ghouls are so loving stupid dear God

"Amazing battlefield achievement, 200 terrorists killed, 0 civilians killed", how do you even bring yourself to believe this poo poo, look at the loving photos and reports

Unreal zombie people, goddammit

https://twitter.com/naftalibennett/status/1774663364314091870?t=lpjf7nwIwzMQhFqYZ8T_EQ&s=19

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Leandros posted:

Explains why that dick praising his daughter's supposed death got her back so quickly

Just one of the craziest social situations ever recorded, including made up ones

“My daughter was murdered and I’m glad about it!”

“She wasn’t, here she is”

“I was right and I’m still mad!”

That girl’s going to open entire new horizons in the field of making art about your dad being a piece of poo poo

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Sancho Banana posted:

"Amazing battlefield achievement, 200 terrorists killed, 0 civilians killed", how do you even bring yourself to believe this poo poo, look at the loving photos and reports

https://twitter.com/naftalibennett/status/1774663364314091870?t=lpjf7nwIwzMQhFqYZ8T_EQ&s=19

We put man in a room with a chess board, and we are amazed to report that he did a first turn checkmate without any other pieces being taken or moved. Any claims that he didn’t do this are disproven by the fact that he did. I’m an expert because I was his chess coach

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Sancho Banana posted:

is he the source of all those western analysts coming out and saying that the current IDF campaign is unprecedented in K/D ratio and previously unimagined success which is almost too good to believe and never been done before

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Jel Shaker posted:

is he the source of all those western analysts coming out and saying that the current IDF campaign is unprecedented in K/D ratio and previously unimagined success which is almost too good to believe and never been done before

He's not the source of anything, he's just another nazi MK.

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

OctaMurk posted:

How did Israel manage to make themseleves so important to western leaders? To the point that America, Germany etc are passing laws that you have to be loyal to Israel (Anti BDS laws etc)
Israel didn't. It's all narcissism from the genocide countries. It makes Germany, France, the US, Britain, whoever, feel better about their efforts to eradicate Jewish people from the earth.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

They don't believe it. At all. The point of claims like this is to wear out people who feel the need to debunk them or create an acceptable narrative for the politically disengaged that they can use to keep ignoring the issue without guilt. Nearly all* far-right propaganda is like this

*The exception being NAFO dudes who entirely believe Ukraine is getting 300:1 casualty ratios in every fight

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
There is no hell low enough for them

https://twitter.com/GhassanAbuSitt1/status/1774721630251438427

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/HossamShabat/status/1774741588226273379?s=20

quote:

I have been working nonstop for the past 6 months covering what’s happening in Gaza, but what I saw today while visiting Al-Shifa hospital was unlike anything I’ve ever witnessed before :

Israeli occupation forces executed 300 Palestinians in and around the hospital, and this morning, I witnessed hundreds of bodies outside the hospital , their wasn’t one full body all the bodies were either pieces or heavily mutilated .

The bodies were in horrific conditions; many had their hands and legs tied behind their backs and were flattened by a bulldozer.

Many of the bodies were burned and left to be crushed to pieces.

Several bodies were decomposed and partly eaten by stray dogs.

Most of the bodies were unrecognizable; families could only identify them by their clothes.

Al-Shifa hospital was considered the largest medical complex in the Gaza Strip, catering to many complex cases. It has been completely destroyed; they burned it down and destroyed all medical equipment. Israeli occupation forces has one goal and it’s to destroy every inch of Gaza

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Real Mean Queen posted:

That girl’s going to open entire new horizons in the field of making art about your dad being a piece of poo poo

No she won't. She's Israeli. She will write a paean to pizza corn set to a dance remix of crazy frog

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Be very careful going on twitter today. loving hell....

DTI

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Jesus loving Christ, just reading this made me insane with rage.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Man remember when the IOF first raided Al Shifa and pretended to bring in medical aid

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

E2M2 posted:

Man remember when the IOF first raided Al Shifa and pretended to bring in medical aid

yep that was when they literally killed those incubator babies

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

and the boxes with the labels saying MEDICAL AID

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

The IDF confirms that an Iraqi drone hit a navy base in Eilat

https://twitter.com/ynetalerts/status/1774748848738480272?t=icio-cxeT1jTX8lZYEXwSg&s=19

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

more please

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

more please

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1774749714346361145

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ee-f46da9ee0000
https://archive.ph/Tai4Q
Israel Created 'Kill Zones' in Gaza. Anyone Who Crosses Into Them Is Shot
The Israeli army says 9,000 terrorists have been killed since the Gaza war began. Defense officials and soldiers, however, tell Haaretz that these are often civilians whose only crime was to cross an invisible line drawn by the IDF

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1774713216112746853

https://twitter.com/naftalibennett/status/1774663364314091870

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Sancho Banana posted:

Who to believe, a genocidal monster or literally everyone else?

Israel is profoundly evil.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
israel is a nation of inhuman monsters effortlessly on par with nazi germany at the height of the holocaust and i pray they experience even a fraction of the suffering they constantly inflict on palestine and its peoples when they're overthrown and destroyed.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

paul_soccer12 posted:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Hamas has said, because everyone in Gaza is Hamas.

1/6 was a terrible tragedy because it was done by the wrong people with the wrong equipment in pursuit of the wrong objective.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 has issued a correction as of 13:14 on Apr 1, 2024

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

paul_soccer12 posted:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Spergin Morlock posted:

really it's israels nuke subs that need to be taken out. not good for them to have that poo poo

They aren't really Hamas' problem.

However they're diesel electric so just destroying their basing is probably enough.

Flournival Dixon posted:

i have no idea if the quote was even from this conflict come to think of it

i'm mostly just talking about how astoundingly strongly they've shown basically everyone in the world that they're the ones in line to stop israel and make fools out of their pathetic force of concentration camp guards

I believe it was a reference to al Aqsa Flood and the next operation into Israel, which it is claiming will have 20,000 dudes

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

paul_soccer12 posted:

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

paul_soccer12 posted: