Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Plant MONSTER. posted:

My mom liked it when we played Fable cause she loved hearing the music and silly voices

mine BEAT fable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

mine BEAT fable

*mouth completely agape*

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I remember my mom being in the room with my baby brother and I used the curse emote which made my guy say "poo poo!". This was right around the time my brother started to learn to talk and then he kept saying "poo poo" all day.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Castlevania music powns Megaman’s taint and balls.

can't believe this even needs to be said

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Leal posted:

I remember my mom being in the room with my baby brother and I used the curse emote which made my guy say "poo poo!". This was right around the time my brother started to learn to talk and then he kept saying "poo poo" all day.

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

At last, Asmongold has been bathed

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Leal posted:

Who says games can't teach you things

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

badass lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good soup! posted:

can't believe this even needs to be said

Gaming is in a sad state ever since woke infiltrated my discord.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

sorry you went woke

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Leal posted:

Babies have an unerring instinct for these things.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Just watched the last shogun episode so I went to check out tviv to see what people are talking about and one guy is probated for saying he wants to see one of the actresses take out her tits

I’m kinda baked r/n so initially thought this was about me but we were just talking about how I think the actress that plays Mariko is super good which maybe isn’t as creepy as what you said

Frank Frank has a new favorite as of 03:06 on Apr 1, 2024

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
disgusting

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The trolls shall befallen of my blade, mlord.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
woke butthole guy

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

woke butthole guy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

woke butthole guy

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

woke butthole guy

still lol @ wakestone forgeries turning into wokestones

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Kild posted:

still lol @ wakestone forgeries turning into wokestones

Can't revive the dead because of woke

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol that euroshopper tried to bring their gimmick to Let's Play and immediately ate a month

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
and a new avatar

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im glad he's dead

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Runa posted:

lol that euroshopper tried to bring their gimmick to Let's Play and immediately ate a month

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

based prag

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Why did someone in lp claim they were kicked out from pyf

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

it was euroshopper

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I was about to ask why euroshopper made a post in LP to defend the honor of some dude who made a weird roleplay Pokemon LP thread in like 2008, but I'm not sure the mysteries of euroshopper have answers

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Guy who learns all the lore of a video game and tries to play it wrong

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Not sure if better or worse than the guys who get very mad about something based on a five minute google and reading the fandomwiki entry without context of any kind

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

It's cause Euroshopper said they couldn't post about it in this thread, so the poster assumed they weren't allowed, instead of it just being that nobody in this thread likes them.

In other words:

Solefald posted:

it was euroshopper

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

No, it's true, he's kicked out of pyf and must be utterly and completely destroyed if sighted here

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
well, at least they keep receipts

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i pretty much assume every poster claiming to be a zoomer is really an old rear end re-reg pretending to be a zoomer for "reasons" and i have yet to really be proven wrong.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I am a small youth who somehow knows Erik Estrada's career arc

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I thought the whole reaction to that gimmick LP was some insane overblown poo poo but to bring it up literally completely out of nowhere is its own kind of ridiculous.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i pretty much assume every poster claiming to be a zoomer is really an old rear end re-reg pretending to be a zoomer for "reasons" and i have yet to really be proven wrong.

Yep

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
euro is here to take you back to the past, to talk about why those threads didnt suck rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NoiseAnnoys posted:

this is what i believe because i cant fathom a zoomer going into the archives to complain about furry discrimination over something that happened in 2008 lol