Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

i have seen some awful poo poo on twitter already from this. i dont know what to do.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/GUnderground_TV/status/1774797168529785192?s=20

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
free paul soccer

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

Leandros posted:

Explains why that dick praising his daughter's supposed death got her back so quickly

Never forget that dick is pretend Irish and Irish people hate him.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

hmhb fan posted:

Never forget that dick is pretend Irish and Irish people hate him.

I'm american, if I got mad about every pretend irish I ran into or heard about in a given day, I wouldn't have enough hate left in my heart for the IDF.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
americans are entirely pretend people its par for the course my friend

mags
May 30, 2008

fill your heart with that hate and free paul soccer

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

paul_soccer12 posted:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
"Contrary to the initial estimation: Netanyahu will only be released from the hospital tomorrow"

https://twitter.com/ynetalerts/status/1774802010841178363?t=iSKCdTKKyszqH0zKr13V8A&s=19

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

speng31b posted:

stop posting this crap

this is definitely worth chain probes imo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Only the entire destruction of Israel can make this right. I dont know of any other solution.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Sancho Banana posted:

"Contrary to the initial estimation: Netanyahu will only be released from the hospital tomorrow"

https://twitter.com/ynetalerts/status/1774802010841178363?t=iSKCdTKKyszqH0zKr13V8A&s=19

Did the CIA finally get sick of his poo poo and hit him with the Havana Syndrome gun?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Sancho Banana posted:

i hope he has a speedy release to the morgue

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.

paul_soccer12 posted:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

paul_soccer12 posted:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...0000#1414072030
Six people were killed in an attack on a building near the Iranian embassy in Damascus, Syria. This is according to the opposition organization the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which reported that Israel was behind the attack.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iranian-media-claims-at-least-six-dead-in-alleged-israeli-strike-on-syria-consulate/
[...]
According to other Iranian media, the targeted building was Iran’s consulate and ambassador’s residence.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
the news out of Al-Shifa is horrifying. don't really know what else to say except:

paul_soccer12 posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

OctaMurk posted:

i hope he has a speedy release to the morgue

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

paul_soccer12 posted:

Mods are idf

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...0000#1414072030
Six people were killed in an attack on a building near the Iranian embassy in Damascus, Syria. This is according to the opposition organization the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which reported that Israel was behind the attack.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iranian-media-claims-at-least-six-dead-in-alleged-israeli-strike-on-syria-consulate/
[...]
According to other Iranian media, the targeted building was Iran’s consulate and ambassador’s residence.

Sounds like Mohammed Reza Zahedi was also killed. This might escalate

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
wow i wonder if Iran and Cuckbollah will finally do something and wipe out that nazi shithole once and for all

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

wow i wonder if Iran and Cuckbollah will finally do something and wipe out that nazi shithole once and for all

They have to at this point. Escalation is necessary. Surely they will, right? Does literally no one in power care about this? Are we really going to be witness to the deaths of 2 million innocent people?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

There will be escalation at minimum

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I said come in! posted:

They have to at this point. Escalation is necessary. Surely they will, right? Does literally no one in power care about this? Are we really going to be witness to the deaths of 2 million innocent people?

I dunno man it seems like Iran and Cuckbollah dont want to enter a war against america so they're pussying out.

But directly bombing an embassy is a major major escalation that they cant (and shouldnt) back down from.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

crepeface posted:

+1 and for good measure

paul_soccer12 posted:

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Al-Saqr posted:

I dunno man it seems like Iran and Cuckbollah dont want to enter a war against america so they're pussying out.

But directly bombing an embassy is a major major escalation that they cant (and shouldnt) back down from.

Getting your embassy blown up is just how you know you've made it as a world power.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I don't see how Iran doesn't escalate here. Trump assassinating Soleimani is one thing, Israel killing multiple diplomats and Zahedi is quite another.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Sounds like Mohammed Reza Zahedi was also killed. This might escalate

Israeli's only path to victory requires turning the escalation dial and they are going to keep on turning it

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

One genocide at a time, guys, geez.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

crepeface posted:

that's the plan

mags
May 30, 2008

bedpan posted:

Israeli's only path to victory requires turning the escalation dial and they are going to keep on turning it

there is no path to victory. there never was.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

yup

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

iran has such dogshit coubter espionage if theyre guys keep getting picked off by israel like this

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

iran has such dogshit coubter espionage if theyre guys keep getting picked off by israel like this

Eh, embassies are supposed to be safe even for spies. Its like the whole point of them

This speaks more to Israel going full mad dog than anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

paul_soccer12 posted:

when he's right, he's right