Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Heath posted:

My mother was a relentlessly self-immolating 4chan poster with BPD and a penchant for gamergatery. My mother was a 15 year old /b/tard named Chloe with thirty-five teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao at "I know I'm probably just digging myself into a hole, but"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Heath posted:

My mother was a relentlessly self-immolating 4chan poster with BPD and a penchant for gamergatery. My mother was a 15 year old /b/tard named Chloe with thirty-five teeth.

lollontee: I shall call him... Mini-Finn

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
dig up, euroshopper

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
euroshopper: make aids gay again

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Yeah. Because you're on Zoom all the time. For work!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
xD

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Sometimes they would post in a scolding manner like, "why has everyone decided to forget and are instead celebrating (obscure thing that they determine is problematic)". It is so odd. I often do not know what they are talking about

Extremely Tumblr/Twitter way of posting

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Joey McChrist posted:

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Joey McChrist posted:

Lol

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Let's be honest: buying archives is sus.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Speaking of Moviebob there was the goon Raenier Salazar who was a big moviebob fan who someone discovered replyguys to him constantly (never gets acknowledged) and whenever people in the online creators thread (circa like 3 or 4 years ago) made fun of moviebob he'd go to twitter to tell him his honor is being besmirched.

though he faces stiff competition, that man is this site's biggest retard

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
I've just been assuming Euroshopper is a Guy Mann rereg.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I don't think they'd have been able to keep a lid on fat fetishism if it were

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I don't think they'd have been able to keep a lid on fat fetishism if it were

I'm not familiar with this bit of lore.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Look if you want him to take a screen shot of your post and put it up on his personal Twitter out of context with an unmad caption about how unfunny you are please go ahead and talk about guy mann

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Look if you want him to take a screen shot of your post and put it up on his personal Twitter out of context with an unmad caption about how unfunny you are please go ahead and talk about guy mann

Is he still doing this

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
No he suddenly got better

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

One of the craziest SA moments, to be sure.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Sometimes they would post in a scolding manner like, "why has everyone decided to forget and are instead celebrating (obscure thing that they determine is problematic)". It is so odd. I often do not know what they are talking about

But they also complained about how people will judge you for liking Made in Abyss because it's "problematic media" so???? Maybe they just pull Twitter Greatest Hits out of a hat to decide what to go with for that day.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
idk the most consistently insane and deranged ppl on this website are the really old guys imgho

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
What was the "fascists of SA" twitter? Wasn't it just reposting D&D quotes and posters, and people were freaking out demanded Jeff find out who was running it?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

pentyne posted:

What was the "fascists of SA" twitter? Wasn't it just reposting D&D quotes and posters, and people were freaking out demanded Jeff find out who was running it?

It was mostly political poo poo quoted verbatim and Jeff for some reason acted like it was a huge issue rather than some pol-brain being dumb. Was a mix of D&D and CSPAM poo poo I think.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

pentyne posted:

Uhh, it was like one guy who got banned over Ukraine thread stuff IIRC and it lasted like three days before running out of steam.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

pentyne posted:

I don't know if people were freaking out, but the Twitter account was posting c spam posts and claiming how these pro fascism posts were tolerated by the admins, and then it stopped updating in less than a month.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

idk the most consistently insane and deranged ppl on this website are the really old guys imgho

Ban anyone under 25 and over 45 imo.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I don't know if people were freaking out, but the Twitter account was posting c spam posts and claiming how these pro fascism posts were tolerated by the admins, and then it stopped updating in less than a month.

So you're saying their gambit worked and SA's fascist were hosed and destroyed brutally?

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Stopped updating, or disappeared by fascist-loving admins?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

where do the olds go?

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
typically hospice care, graveyards, etc

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Let's be honest: buying archives is sus.

I bought archives just to read some old screenshot LPs right when waffleimages exploded :smith:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Leal posted:

I bought archives just to read some old screenshot LPs right when waffleimages exploded :smith:

it was your fault

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

pentyne posted:

it was your fault

Yup

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Stux posted:

yeah for sure. getting passive aggressive pms from someone twice my age ftw

Pablo Nergigante posted:

free corsair

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Kins posted:

Uhh, it was like one guy who got banned over Ukraine thread stuff

lol which one?

anyhow the funniest part about reregs is how they always out themselves in the most comedically appropriate manner.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Or do they?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

bomba pearl, lol. sleaveless, et al. kazakh wife guy.

it’s always funny when it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I enjoy the style of post that is someone crashing into an unrelated conversation to go 'aha! Twelve years ago, you said this stupid thing!' and then becoming confounded when instead of a furious mob, the response is 'heh yeah I was an idiot back then, thank god I'm not like that now'. Like, they never account for the possibility that someone might just admit they were a dipshit in the past.