Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Hatebag posted:

allahu ack!bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

He looks like he's trying hide his own laughter at the thought faking sincerity with his absurd statement.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rip Testes posted:

He looks like he's trying hide his own laughter at the thought faking sincerity with his absurd statement.

hes just really happy the scheme is working and aid workers are quitting gaza

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Unintentionally giving aircrew 12 hours notice, unintentionally readying aircraft, unintentionally planning flight routes and ordnance, unintentionally loading missiles on aircraft, unintentionally flying to a location, unintentionally identifying the correct vehicles, unintentionally examining them with the EO on the aircraft, unintentionally either passing that optical guidance to a missile or illuminating them with a laser, unintentionally firing the weapon, unintentionally firing two more times etc.

This is going to drive me insane, but suppose you are a liberal, which part of this is unintentional?

Yeah like even giving them absolutely ludicrous benefits of the doubt, it still boils down to "they were willing to blow up a NGO convoy and deliberately kill everyone they could so they could kill one (1) Hamas footsoldier" and the only thing they did "incorrectly" was that the guy didn't show

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

cspam media literacy remains comfortably seated between “particularly bright dog” and “particularly dim kindergartener”

Im not illiterate if I choose not to read

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

lol definitely one of the only redeeming postera on twitter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it occurs to me that this killing of citizens of running dog countries that will apologize for inconveniencing bibi in the first place happened on the same time the court order against drafting the ultraorthodox expired

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

Yeah like even giving them absolutely ludicrous benefits of the doubt, it still boils down to "they were willing to blow up a NGO convoy and deliberately kill everyone they could so they could kill one (1) Hamas footsoldier" and the only thing they did "incorrectly" was that the guy didn't show

Netanyahu is literally "Shadow" from the 1983 "Scarface" film.

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

boo boo bear posted:

dude... you gotta let the good ones run it's course.

normally I would agree but I wasn't looking forward to everyone's super smart podcast posts in the genocide thread

anyways. It's yet another day where we see reflected the attitudes of the West towards its victims: the otherized masses laying out their accounts of being brutalized? well they are just biased and self-interested.
the in-group gets killed? well NOW that's someone that matters, why didn't you say so before! no surprise that activists of every stripe are more radicalized than ever, every liberation movement is reflected in this one

10000 Palestinian victims would never have the worth of 1 Western one. "cruelty was invented when it happened to us!". and then the weight of a Western life is not even that much, as we have seen. these past few months have been a referendum on the worth of human life.

it's not something new in the least but it's baffling how there's no attempt to even keep up the pretense for a moment. just going ehhhh gently caress it. the jig is up. take it or leave it.

maddening. the only sanity that can be found is in the horror other people share

vv true. can't argue with that. this is just another manifestation of the same ideals. and this time it's not even for money

Ramie has issued a correction as of 19:12 on Apr 2, 2024

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

april fools on the internet is dumb as poo poo and frankly i don't give a poo poo if its a joke im just going to assume that represents their feelings anyway

im not owned!! im not owned!!!!

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Ramie posted:

normally I would agree but I wasn't looking forward to everyone's super smart podcast posts in the genocide thread

10000 Palestinian victims would never have the worth of 1 Western one. "cruelty was invented when it happened to us!". and then the weight of a Western life is not even that much, as we have seen. these past few months have been a referendum on the worth of human life.

We already did a a valuation on human life like 2 years ago. a million westoid lives are worth less than a 2% bump in the DJI. Why would you think anyone would cry about a couple westoid volunteers?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

may allah strike down apartheid israel and its demonic burger masters

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Those volunteers died with a missile strike, not from a missile strike.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

israel is crying and wailing and making GBS threads their diapers that Egypt and Qatar arent helping israel by pressuring hamas to surrender.

=========

Israeli media: Tel Aviv's disappointment with Doha and Cairo for not putting pressure on Hamas

Hebrew Channel 12: There is a great disappointment in Israel with the behavior of Qatar and Egypt, which did not put pressure on Hamas and did not use any influence in it

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31587;&%231591;

Egypt helped smuggle in a whole unit of Fatah members to try to set up a parallel government that Hamas announced the arrest of last week. That seems like putting pressure on Hamas.

Israel regards anyone not actively and enthusiastically aiding the genocide of Palestinians as an enemy. Covert or low profile assistance in the genocide is suspicious to the Zionists.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Unintentionally giving aircrew 12 hours notice, unintentionally readying aircraft, unintentionally planning flight routes and ordnance, unintentionally loading missiles on aircraft, unintentionally flying to a location, unintentionally identifying the correct vehicles, unintentionally examining them with the EO on the aircraft, unintentionally either passing that optical guidance to a missile or illuminating them with a laser, unintentionally firing the weapon, unintentionally firing two more times etc.

This is going to drive me insane, but suppose you are a liberal, which part of this is unintentional?

Well you can prove anything with facts.

If you're a liberal, the first order of business is to not know anything about how any of this, or indeed anything, actually works. The second is to believe what your leaders say. So it just was unintentional because they said so. They "did" an "airstrike" ok? That's a *thing* you *do*. Not a handy descriptor of a series of actions that must be deliberately taken in a specific order with a specific intent to cause a desired outcome. And the airstrike killed some people they say they didn't want to kill ok? So that basically proves it was unintentional. But airstrikes kill people, that's how they work. And this time it just happened to be the wrong people. In a big complicated warzone. So really it's just a small mistake in a very chaotic situation, very understandable.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
liberalism is being a good little german reporter, while the rest of us scream 'no, only you guys were stupid enough to write that poo poo down' in our best francesa albanese impersonation.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hatebag posted:

allahu ack!bar

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1775162280172224986?t=4oyGGyA0m9jU4W1mF6aOmA&s=19
https://twitter.com/amalsaad_lb/status/1775181450549010678?t=fATaOdR9p1UQcDnFiX6cxQ&s=19

Iranian leadership with the big talk right now

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
just give them some AA systems ffs.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

a couple S-400s in Lebanon would make the IOF think twice. harden your heart Vladimir Vladimirovich

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Russia called a security council meeting to discuss the assassination strike in Damascus by the IOF that's happening at 3PM Eastern time.

I think this is the feed

https://www.youtube.com/live/moeHr_XJ-T4?si=wGDVlbRFcHBWMZU4

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Retromancer posted:

I never took Pisspiggranddad for a coward, but here we are.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1774856045665640738

Ahh, yes, my feelings are very complicated about the country that just triple tapped a food truck.

did you just get syq'd by a loving podcaster

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

Russia called a security council meeting to discuss the assassination strike in Damascus by the IOF that's happening at 3PM Eastern time.

I think this is the feed

[video type="youtube"]/live/moeHr_XJ-T4?si=wGDVlbRFcHBWMZU4[/video]

ah, interesting. the forum scrambles youtube live embeds now as well

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

The press just multiplies the intentionality by (-1) which automatically makes the math work out in the liberal mind.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

mainly the part where they couldnt find a guy wearing a hamas shirt in the wreckage to blame for the killings

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

What is the "retaliation strategy of accumulation"?

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Hatebag posted:

allahu ack!bar

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Retromancer posted:

I never took Pisspiggranddad for a coward, but here we are.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1774856045665640738

Ahh, yes, my feelings are very complicated about the country that just triple tapped a food truck.

Please sit down and listen to Israeli voices.

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Tarnop posted:

Black panther style. Iran was about to unleash hell but they're changing strat now so all that energy will be released into the aether. Shame really

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Tarnop posted:

until now, Iran and their allies have only responded to israel's provocations with very small steps and escalatory measures, for example, Hezbollah going from hitting outposts to sensitive radar stations, and going from drone strikes to missiling eilat. or for example, the Iraqi proxies directly attacking american bases.

I dont believe the Iranians will actually do something big, but from that tweet it seems like they cant afford their 'strategic patience' anymore with an enemy that bombs embassies, so they might pull off something really major. who knows.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

cspam media literacy remains comfortably seated between “particularly bright dog” and “particularly dim kindergartener”

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I don't really know if Iran can do anything considering all their internal stuff and how bad their economy is. However, if their back is against the wall and they know the genociders and the west are going to attack them, might as well do something.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

april fools on the internet is dumb as poo poo and frankly i don't give a poo poo if its a joke im just going to assume that represents their feelings anyway

"Okay maybe it's not true, but the fact I thought it was true means it basically is"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Also if Russia is so concerned maybe they can do something they've never done before and actually defend syrian airspace with their airbase and AA systems there to strike down Israeli jets.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
when the gbs ukraine thread got shut down the cspam took wayward posters with open arms and it was actually good except for one goon who went full lusting for russian civilian deaths

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Al-Saqr posted:

Also if Russia is so concerned maybe they can do something they've never done before and actually defend syrian airspace with their airbase and AA systems there to strike down Israeli jets.

Russia should be interested in doing this just to prove that they can neutralize the F-35.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

I think this is the feed

https://www.youtube.com/live/moeHr_XJ-T4?si=wGDVlbRFcHBWMZU4

yeah, that is the feed. Nothing too interesting, just everyone stating their country's position on the strike atm. also the volume is a bit too quiet

e: for the most part it's just "we condemn all attacks on diplomatic missions and call for a deescalation of tensions," though Slovenia was calling on people to restrain all acts through proxies, and France said a bunch of mealy mouth poo poo

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 20:33 on Apr 2, 2024

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Al-Saqr posted:

until now, Iran and their allies have only responded to israel's provocations with very small steps and escalatory measures, for example, Hezbollah going from hitting outposts to sensitive radar stations, and going from drone strikes to missiling eilat. or for example, the Iraqi proxies directly attacking american bases.

I dont believe the Iranians will actually do something big, but from that tweet it seems like they cant afford their 'strategic patience' anymore with an enemy that bombs embassies, so they might pull off something really major. who knows.

That makes sense, I just thought accumulation was a weird word to describe that and maybe I was missing something

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Death By The Blues posted:

I don't really know if Iran can do anything considering all their internal stuff and how bad their economy is. However, if their back is against the wall and they know the genociders and the west are going to attack them, might as well do something.

They can/should nuke Tel Aviv I think most people would agree with that action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

to all D&D posters

you are all welcome, however, indulgences must be paid for.

please purchase an item from here:-

https://www.warhammer.com/en-US/home

place it in a black non-descript box, and leave it next to the clown at back of the Chili's bar and grill in al-Jubail Industiral city, Saudi Arabia.

If the clown honks, you are free to post.

if the clown shrieks, you've been banned.