Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

cant cook creole bream posted:

The key swing state of Texas.
After all the winner of Texas became president about half the time in recent decades.

On the other hand, Trump losing Texas would be fun.

Biden gonna win Texas, Florida and North Carolina

Maybe Ohio too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Glimm posted:

is this satire? The wiki doesn't say it is, but I'm struggling to believe it isn't.

It’s probably already been answered, but i didn’t spot a response in the next few pages on that day.

Of course they want to establish a dynasty for the dumbest of tyrants. Not even that, actually, the dumbest and oldest of tyrants who is in bigly best health.

https://www.mediamatters.org/project-2025/project-2025-partner-floats-repealing-22nd-amendment-and-allowing-trump-serve-third

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

kazil posted:

Maybe Ohio too

Nah, Ohio has a strong drift against the incumbent. They believe that voting for any change could be an improvement from their current lives in Ohio.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

cant cook creole bream posted:

The key swing state of Texas.
After all the winner of Texas became president about half the time in recent decades.

On the other hand, Trump losing Texas would be fun.

Stonetoss lives in Texas and wouldn't want to get doxxed.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Hazo posted:

It’s really kind of surprising that someone who’s as much of a loudmouth bigot as Chaya wouldn’t have a (disparaging and incorrect) definition of “woke” chambered up and ready to go.

Like I know these are some of the dumbest and most hateful fucks on the planet, but especially after that Brittany Mandel lady got humiliated you’d think she’d be at least slightly prepared.

It's because they're genuinely extremely stupid people

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

kazil posted:

Maybe Ohio too

Inshallah

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If Trump wins (lol) but Texas goes blue (lmao) I will rofl

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/8B2rMyL.mp4

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

lol new chud conspiracy theory hot off the presses

(EndWokness is Jack Posobiec)

lol "We don't suck, it's the illegals!"

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Trump Social Media team, if you’re reading this, please make a nice video outlining all the cheap stuff Trump has endorsed and highlight how none of it was made in the USA

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Strong start in Green Bay
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1775285080161718673

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

lmao this isn't terrifying. They've been selling cheap tacky knives since forever. Doesn't anyone remember those catalogues full of junk figurines, "gold plated" samurai swords, and page after page of decorative American flag + eagle knives.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

And now he's selling t-shirts

$38

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

kazil posted:

$38

How do you do, fellow fighters?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

$38

Are these his sexual assault promises?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

lol new chud conspiracy theory hot off the presses

(EndWokness is Jack Posobiec)

Wait, is that confirmed?!

Holy gently caress what a little sneaky worm piss tester is

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kanye-west-lawsuit-donda-school-1234997814/

another lawsuit from a former employee with the usual craziness, but lol at this part

quote:

The rapper then “physically threatened” Phillips, according to the suit, repeatedly saying he was “going to punch you in the face” before his mood suddenly shifted. “Imitating the celebratory dance of Mario from the famous video game Super Mario Brothers,” the suit claims. “Kanye jumped up with punching one fist in the air, while he said “I’m gonna give you one more chance. Another life!”

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

lol that's fantastic

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Don't sign your truths.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
kanye once rhymed murchiolago with maralago like the poet he is

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Carlos Lantana posted:

kanye once rhymed murchiolago with maralago like the poet he is

he ruins so much of Watch the Throne with his lazy rear end verses

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

accent marks are just for decoration, they don't mean anything

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Remind me again how many illegal aliens voted in 2020

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

InsertPotPun posted:

they also openly hosed with the numbers to make themselves look good by "reclassifying" certain people, "stop the count" if you will. like how bystanders got classified as "enemy combatants" if they were close enough to the target and SURPRISE the number of bystanders killed by drones went WAY down! no sir, just a wedding full of enemy combatants!

or when trump didn't want that covid filled cruise ship to let passengers off because it made the covid numbers go up. just stop counting, bing bong so simple!
During the first wave of Covid, Trump went to West Virginia to congratulate the Governor there because there had been no Covid deaths there. Of course, there had been many deaths of an undetermined respiratory disease, but since they didn't test for Covid, there was no way to know if it was Covid, so BING BONG SO SIMPLE it wasn't Covid.

In 10 years when epidemiologists and population trackers get long term results, we'll get a better picture of the total lives lost to it, because so much was covered up to make numbers look good for Trpmu.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

Maybe Ohio too

If RFK Jr doesn’t drop out, he actually might! :lol:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"In 2022, Georgia announced that it had completed a citizenship review of the state’s voter rolls and discovered that 1,634 people over 25 years had attempted to register to vote even though they were not U.S. citizens. But none had been permitted to register to vote and, thus, had not cast ballots."

"Richman said he found that 1,934 voters (0.43 percent of Arizona voting-age noncitizens) had records that indicated they were not citizens at the time they registered or after registering to vote. There are more than 4 million registered voters in Arizona, so the noncitizen segment would be about 0.04 percent. 'The evidence very clearly doesn’t document or demonstrate anything close to the claim that the Arizona Presidential election was decided by noncitizens in 2020,' he added."

Illegal aliens crossing the border, DESPERATE to... vote in elections?

If there's one thing the undocumented love to do it's to go to public institutions and show their faces and put their names down on paper with their address, etc.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Toxic Mental posted:

All I know is we need to cancel it until we can get to the bottom of it

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Toxic Mental posted:

*Checks notes* About eleventy billion trillion. A little less than TURMP's personal worth.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s a Fighter’s phrase - very cool!

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Toxic Mental posted:

All of them. Also they all voted for Biden. We have ABSOLUTE PROOF.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

bird with big dick posted:

It’s a Fighter’s phrase - very cool!

The blacks are voting too much, arisen

Cities ill like coronavirus, arisen

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol trump thread: at 3:02 in the morning, a lot of dumps happened
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1775292375918608723

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

INGLORIOUS CRAPPENING

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Big men called me, with tears in their eyes

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
ladda dimps hipppinneeeed

jesus what is he on

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Hazo posted:

Did some new legislation pass in those swing states, or is this Elon still being too stupid to understand that some states allow unregistered taxpayers to vote in limited local elections but not presidential ones?

What does your heart tell you?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dozens of us!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Toxic Mental posted:

If there's one thing the undocumented love to do it's to go to public institutions and show their faces and put their names down on paper with their address, etc.
Well once they do it they're not undocumented.