Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it’s like hating dessert. idgi.

it makes people upset to see others have fun enjoying things when they are bitter and miserable of their own volition op. and desserts suck becauose of the sand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

but wrestling is so insane that that the owner of Xtreme Pro Wrestling put a hit out on his top babyface for sleeping with his wife and the hitmen broke into his home and cut his thumbs off but before they could kill him he beat the poo poo out of them with wrestling moves so they fled the scene so sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

crazy idea but he should have put on the wrestling moves before they cut off his thumbs

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

crazy idea but he should have put on the wrestling moves before they cut off his thumbs

but now his legend is even more terrifying

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the imps emit a brain-effecting gas that certain goons are vulnerable to

its a gender effecting gas, dumbass.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

you're supposed to sell the offense before you win, dumbass

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I went to Summerslam in 1992 when it was at Wembley Stadium in London and it fuckin ruled. I was 14 and I'd never been in a crowd that size before, it blew me away.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

it makes people upset to see others have fun enjoying things when they are bitter and miserable of their own volition op. and desserts suck becauose of the sand

well, dessert has two ss*is killed by a gbs mod for endorsing fascism*

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

NoiseAnnoys posted:

well, dessert has two ss*is killed by a gbs mod for endorsing fascism*

my dumb sleep deprived rear end spent like a solid ten seconds trying to figure out the joke behind censoring "ssris" like a slur before i read the rest of the sentence

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Tiny Myers posted:

my dumb sleep deprived rear end spent like a solid ten seconds trying to figure out the joke behind censoring "ssris" like a slur before i read the rest of the sentence

Glad it wasn't just me.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Tiny Myers posted:

yep

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tiny Myers posted:

Not even sleep deprived and did the same.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

dang, worked better in my own head. ah well, they can’t all be critically acclaimed deep cuts.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Tiny Myers posted:

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

NoiseAnnoys posted:

dang, worked better in my own head. ah well, they can’t all be critically acclaimed deep cuts.

i liked it :) I was just very confused initially

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

glad we could all settle this :mufasa: :bagl:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

NoiseAnnoys posted:

why imp zone? what about it drives people utterly crazy? seems pretty funny and decent to me.

It's incredibly bizarre because it's literally just talking about games and telling jokes and occasionally flaming one another in funny rear end ways and if people can't take that on a comedy site, idk what to tell them lol

IZ and RetroGames are the best imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the forum is about losing your mind and trying to kill lurdiak

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

To post there you must first kill the Turdiak in your head.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

turdiak destroyed by the mildest criticism over a game he didnt even make anything for

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it’s like hating dessert. idgi.

this course gets everywhere

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dessert, luigi

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

turdiak deserved the eventual death he incurred for hating ace attorney godot in 2017

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

He thought it was a work until then

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

He was annoyingly sanctimonious at every possible opportunity from what I remember so I was surprised when he pulled that one out. :/

He’s that genre of poster who prioritizes destroying posting enemies above all else. Being concerned that something is bigoted and offensive is an affect that gets dropped when they’re angry enough or just think they can get away with it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Mad Hamish posted:

Like, when Cait Sith tells a fortune he sings his theme to himself in little meows, the people responsible for the music in this game know exactly what they are doing.

lmfao Reeve is such a goober i love him

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The imps seem like they just really enjoy video games and wrestling. Seems like a good life tbh

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Nuns with Guns posted:

He’s that genre of poster who prioritizes destroying posting enemies above all else. Being concerned that something is bigoted and offensive is an affect that gets dropped when they’re angry enough or just think they can get away with it.

I think he may have been the one who said watching youtube with adblock was tantamount to theft towards the youtube essayists.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ilmucche posted:

The imps seem like they just really enjoy video games and wrestling. Seems like a good life tbh

and anime. the trifecta

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I think he may have been the one who said watching youtube with adblock was tantamount to theft towards the youtube essayists.

Are they actually Linkara?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

turdiak deserved the eventual death he incurred for hating ace attorney godot in 2017

who could ever hate Godot wtf

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

ilmucche posted:

I'm glad they finally got the GamePro rating icons they fought for

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

symbolic posted:

who could ever hate Godot wtf

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

symbolic posted:

and anime. the trifecta

hence, yakuza

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

linkara's video ranting about power rangers is art

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Nuns with Guns posted:

My hatred of that guy was so well known that someone pm’d me on discord to let me know he’d posted while I was ik

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ilmucche posted:

They’re little freaks

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

I got the tude now posted:

They’re little freaks

[positive]

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dongicus posted:

its true and you should say it

I got the tude now posted:

They’re little freaks

also true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

when they die they make noises that are just slowed-down camel noises, but their idle growls are modified jaguar kittens