Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

explosivo posted:

EMF: "Wanna know how I got these scars?" *points to soul*

the adrenaline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m the only one on this forum who had Brandi and Cody actively do anything bad to in person so bad i started crying yet I am their only true supporter, open your hearts.

Also it was my fault anyway so I can’t be mad at them for telling me to gently caress off and yelling at me because I was standing next to them like an idiot whole they were having a private conversation, I just got stuck in an awkward situation and couldn’t move away in time because I got too anxious to operate my body.

Still not the worst Gunner broke my glasses at an indie, but Cedric Alexander made up for it and told me Gunner was a loser.

you should have put up flyers around their neighborhood apologizing to them

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

when they nut but you still saquon off wwe

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I chortled

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i believe and support EMF and hope cody makes them proud

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1775620868107907411

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I do not think I would care to watch this thank you Samuel

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I'm at work and can't listen, what did Cody say about Vince?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

he should call his show poo poo Load of Funny

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The show where Brandy Rhodes would get day drunk and cook things badly was the best internet endeavor a pro wrestler has ever made. The only good vlog.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Majinfoose posted:

i’m not a lawyer, i’ll wait for the whole investigation to conclude, i’m too busy promoting wrestlemania which is the biggest show of all time featuring the rock

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

he should call his show poo poo Load of Funny

lmbo

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i’m not a lawyer, i’ll wait for the whole investigation to conclude, i’m too busy promoting wrestlemania which is the biggest show of all time featuring the rock

What a chode

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cody needs to become a lawyer

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Cody the Rhodes Scholar

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Majinfoose posted:

Outside of Cody-lust, I don't follow the lore of EMF

They were latecomers to the Madchester scene who had one big hit and then disappeared.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=25321&page=4 Lucky Ali/Saquon Shugars had exactly 4 matches in his 2 months in the company before tearing his ACL

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

he said you don't want to blame the accuser but he also doesn't want to react to anything before the final judgements are made because he's not a police officer or a legal expert. And he's just really focused on making the show as good as he can.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=25321&page=4 Lucky Ali/Saquon Shugars had exactly 4 matches in his 2 months in the company before tearing his ACL

slightly more endurance than CM Punk

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Sucks for him but get a load of that food tho

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

Sucks for him but get a load of that food tho

they are giving him the yokozuna gimmick

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I support Brandi and Cody too. Now that I know they hurt EMF emotionally I'm a bigger supporter

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm just mad at brandi for getting mel kicked off tv

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Shard posted:

he said you don't want to blame the accuser but he also doesn't want to react to anything before the final judgements are made because he's not a police officer or a legal expert. And he's just really focused on making the show as good as he can.

That answer was so corporate it has a PO box in that one building in Delaware, drat.

Like yeah OK we knew he wasn't going to do the right thing by going back in time and shoot Burning Hammering a young VKM but come on man, surely you could've thrown in a "if the accusations are true, this is very bad" or something and still keep your rear end covered! Hell you could even be wink wink about it: "I'd rather not comment publicly, as the investigation and process is ongoing, but these are very serious matters" idk

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hey I'm listening/watching the Punk-cast and the impression I'm getting is that AEW is a rudderless mess with guaranteed contracts going into business for themselves and then loving off for a month.

as a veteran of watching the Monday Night Wars, this feels familiar so i feel I have to ask: when is AEW New Blood Rising this year?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

epic post, dude, here's the attention you want

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
CM Rudder

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
As a veteran of watching the Monday Night Wars

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

MJeff posted:

Ron Perlman voice: War. War never changes.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

You see me now, the veteran of a thousand Monday wars

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

sounds like aew needs to bring in hollywood hogan, brother, they need a legend to tell guys like mjf to cruiserwait

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It really sucks that Lucky Ali immediately got injured :( But there has to be a moment where people realize the whole "knee destroying factory" thing holds merit right? Like, I know they'll keep getting away with this because they always do, but someone has to notice the pattern, right?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MJeff posted:

:patriot: 🫡

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SpeakSlow posted:

hey I'm listening/watching the Punk-cast and the impression I'm getting is that AEW is a rudderless mess with guaranteed contracts going into business for themselves and then loving off for a month.

as a veteran of watching the Monday Night Wars, this feels familiar so i feel I have to ask: when is AEW New Blood Rising this year?

imagine basing your take on some bullshit CM Punk shot out of his mouth

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Trying posted:

fake cock boy. like a chicken uwhahaha

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SpeakSlow posted:

Yep, everything I’ve heard from inside AEW confirms this

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

SpeakSlow posted:

a rudderless mess with guaranteed contracts going into business for themselves and then loving off for a month.
A torn triceps takes longer than a month to heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m the only one on this forum who had Brandi and Cody actively do anything bad to in person so bad i started crying yet I am their only true supporter, open your hearts.

Also it was my fault anyway so I can’t be mad at them for telling me to gently caress off and yelling at me because I was standing next to them like an idiot whole they were having a private conversation, I just got stuck in an awkward situation and couldn’t move away in time because I got too anxious to operate my body.

Still not the worst Gunner broke my glasses at an indie, but Cedric Alexander made up for it and told me Gunner was a loser.

Gunner is a loser it's true :(