Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there was a guy in the wrestling forum watching old episodes of raw and smackdown to list everything probelmatic in them but then he got friends and started going out and decided it was a waste of time lol

I remember reading a page of that where they both used a spoiler tag and censored the word "Indian"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
popping in an episode of attitude era RAW and exploding like the sarcsam machine the moment the rock starts calling people gay

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leal posted:

I remember reading a page of that where they both used a spoiler tag and censored the word "Indian"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT2y6Jf4koU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there was a guy in the wrestling forum watching old episodes of raw and smackdown to list everything probelmatic in them but then he got friends and started going out and decided it was a waste of time lol

This was pretty much the arc of a lot of people from that era

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Good Ending

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

9S… you want to have ****** with 2B don’t you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there was another poster around that time who apparently knew that guy from another wrestling forum and registered to SA because he told them it was a more progressive forum and then that person was eventually banned because they said nazis were hot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
pointing at gunther wrestler with nazi gimmick and telling him he's hot

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Alaois posted:

there was another poster around that time who apparently knew that guy from another wrestling forum and registered to SA because he told them it was a more progressive forum and then that person was eventually banned because they said nazis were hot

When you take fondling Hitler's tits and rear end too far

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it was kana's nazi gimmick actually lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
insane clown reicht

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

And who could forget the guy in the wrestling forum defending Saudi Arabi & suggesting that goons are racist for bashing the WWE/SA sports washing shows turning out to work for Vision 2030. He’s sub forum banned now though I dont recall if it was for that

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tweak posted:

And who could forget the guy in the wrestling forum defending Saudi Arabi & suggesting that goons are racist for bashing the WWE/SA sports washing shows turning out to work for Vision 2030. He’s sub forum banned now

mel mudkipper worked for the saudi government lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tweak posted:

And who could forget the guy in the wrestling forum defending Saudi Arabi & suggesting that goons are racist for bashing the WWE/SA sports washing shows turning out to work for Vision 2030. He’s sub forum banned now though I dont recall if it was for that

that guy was also one of BravestoftheLamps' remora

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Jeep Swenson was so dreamy.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mel mudkipper worked for the saudi government lol

lol are yu serious

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i think the coolest part was that he wasnt commentating on it or anything he was just listing everything that happened

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
"The Hardcore Kidd versus the gayest thing since gay came to gay town" - Excalibur on Special K wearing Teddy Hart designed pants

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
crotch chops continue

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i do the same except i intentionally leave off from my Big Problematic Lists the bra and panties matches and bikini contests

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

very risky blowjob posted:

i do the same except i intentionally leave off from my Big Problematic Lists the bra and panties matches and bikini contests

Very convenient

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
why the gently caress does gbs have a WWE megathread

we have two forums for wrestling?? what the gently caress

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

why does this keep happening. there are so many forums, for everything. what if i fuckin make a Mac Hardware megathread in Games. gently caress

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

keep the gbs freaks out of the subforums i read, actually

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
It’s casual/lapsed fans mostly

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alaois posted:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Alaois posted:

i..
..... hum. :hmmyes:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Alaois posted:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

very risky blowjob posted:

HOT. LESBIAN. ACTION. No thank you. I'm here to see oily athletic dudes flip and pin each other.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Alaois posted:

it was kana's nazi gimmick actually lol

Her uniform is not very historically accurate.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Paladinus posted:

Her uniform is not very historically accurate.

trap sprung :henget:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Radia posted:

why the gently caress does gbs have a WWE megathread

we have two forums for wrestling?? what the gently caress

Neither thread watches WWE.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

lol at "he's trying to mock cspam" being the top complaint.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Famethrowa posted:

lol are yu serious

He melted down hardcore in tff over people giving him poo poo about it, too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

He melted down hardcore in tff over people giving him poo poo about it, too.

There's been a surprising number of TFF meltdowns.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Alaois posted:

that guy was also one of BravestoftheLamps' remora

This is what I remember. That and being a Lincoln in the Bardo (the farto :D) superfan

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Whack for my daddy-o, there's Lincoln in the Bardo

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Sleng Teng posted:

Lincoln in the Bardo (the farto :D)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That guy is apparently still around and every single one of his posts has that same insufferable self-righteous tone

Elephant Ambush posted:

"The world should not be improved beyond throwing table scraps to the poor because the people who will actually take principled stands for morality and ethics based on values are mean to me, personally" sure is a take

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)