Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I wouldn't cry for lost souls, you might drown
Dirty words for dirty minds
Written in a toilet town
-Elvis Costello, "Two Little Hitlers"

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Flush me
Flush me, my friend
Flush me
Flush me, again

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Written in a toilet town

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

boulevard of broken latrines

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

elephant amflush

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

clicked through to the thread the final insane rant was in and christ, i'd forgotten how incredibly stupid the nonsense around shutting down the sagas thread last year was, and how much yelling was needed for the simplest possible "stop actively punching yourself in the head, mods" outcome

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

give them the old Toiletlord avatar

give me about 3-4 hours to get back home to my computer (and also a link to the server-side av image) and it shall be done. Suggestions for red text also welcome

E: actually I don't think I'll need a link because I think I have it saved from the last time I gave someone that av.... I dunno link it anyway to be safe maybe tia

Dick Bastardly has a new favorite as of 15:56 on Apr 4, 2024

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Dick Bastardly posted:

give me about 3-4 hours to get back home to my computer (and also a link to the server-side av image) and it shall be done. Suggestions for red text also welcome

A plain link to their post history

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

A plain link to their post history

:hai:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

(seeing a bunch of toilets in home depot and turning visibly purple with rage) gently caress!! OFF!!!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Alaois posted:

BravestoftheLamps

unperma this guy btw

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

clicked through to the thread the final insane rant was in and christ, i'd forgotten how incredibly stupid the nonsense around shutting down the sagas thread last year was, and how much yelling was needed for the simplest possible "stop actively punching yourself in the head, mods" outcome

yeah, its amazing, lol.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
patrick warburton hopping around making the putty noises

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pog boyfriend posted:

(seeing a bunch of toilets in home depot and turning visibly purple with rage) gently caress!! OFF!!!

Ok Barney

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Forget it, Jake. It's Toilet Town

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Reported for slurs

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Dick Bastardly posted:

E: actually I don't think I'll need a link because I think I have it saved from the last time I gave someone that av.... I dunno link it anyway to be safe maybe tia

I don’t think he really needs the avatar. He knows what’s in his heart and lives it every day.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
the get the sagas thread back saga

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
soliciting anonymous complaints to see if the thread should be brought out of stasis

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

NoiseAnnoys posted:

a big improvement imo

The phantom was also Tuxedo Mask.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

the survival of the thread hinging on the world's cringest powerpoint presentation that thankfully made jeff clap his hands like a cymbal monkey

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Written in a toilet town

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

putting my rescue hitler in his stress vest because thundersturms make him so nervous and agitated

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

the survival of the thread hinging on the world's cringest powerpoint presentation that thankfully made jeff clap his hands like a cymbal monkey

this website is truly insane. i love somethingawful nothing ever gets better its always just this

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

copy posted:

putting my rescue hitler in his stress vest because thundersturms make him so nervous and agitated

lmfao

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
i feed stray hitlers on my back porch even though i know i shouldn't

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Thinking about the cspam goon who thought he was doing accelerationism by refusing to sort his recyclables.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Thinking about the cspam goon who thought he was doing accelerationism by refusing to sort his recyclables.

the genious firebrands of cspam forming an elite xmen style team. darth vader helmet. firefighter fighter. the nonsortable. and dogbricker.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XvHyy1WL8

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

the genious firebrands of cspam forming an elite xmen style team. darth vader helmet. firefighter fighter. the nonsortable. and dogbricker.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I've been thinking about the sentence "the mods produced more calm Hitlers than they could handle" for days now

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Exploring his libidinal economy, or whatever the hell it was.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

gently caress this toilet musical (positive)

had to scroll up to realize this wasnt about urinetown

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The phantom was also Tuxedo Mask.

i repeat, a big improvement, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Reading Captain Underpants and an deeply impressed by its political metaphor and incisive satire

Listen Captain Underpants is actually based.