Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

boy kills world did a sponsored reddit "AMA" that bombed hilariously. it was an ad instead of organic so it was showing up in random posts in completely unrelated subreddits. people posting things like "im only in gardening and pottery subreddits why am i seeing this?" loving lol.

also the "AMA" was for the "character" of the "voice" almost certainly not even actually answered by the bobs burgers guy.

i am going to really have a blast reading all the 1 and 2 star letterboxd reviews for this when it finally comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Man the choppers they gave Nick Frost are almost as insane as his accent

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CelticPredator posted:

wtf kind of trailer is that.
One that makes me want to see the movie!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

idk I need a little more to go on. Not much but just like what is happening even at all lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Vintersorg posted:

Don't look until you see the trailer: Taking the style of "Kevin Can gently caress Himself" and putting it into a feature length film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mVxREqaoDA

Alicia Silverstone and Nick Frost in this weird Dutch movie.

Ok it looked interesting until the end meta poo poo

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

Ok it looked interesting until the end meta poo poo

I wish I didn't watch the whole trailer, I don't want to know how many layers of meta there are. For anyone who watched the full thing anyway, it looks like less "Kevin Can F Himself" and more "Too Many Cooks".

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

LifeLynx posted:

I wish I didn't watch the whole trailer, I don't want to know how many layers of meta there are. For anyone who watched the full thing anyway, it looks like less "Kevin Can F Himself" and more "Too Many Cooks".

Well now I'm interested

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

BonoMan posted:

Also pretty sure that house is the exact layout of the Married With Children house

It is! It was also used for the house in Te Veel Koks.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
The Last Stop in Yuma County
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm6QQdKSm6Y

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That looks like a blast.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Vintersorg posted:

Don't look until you see the trailer: Taking the style of "Kevin Can gently caress Himself" and putting it into a feature length film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mVxREqaoDA

Alicia Silverstone and Nick Frost in this weird Dutch movie.

I don't know what the gently caress this is but I'm fascinated. Always glad to see more Nick Frost.

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003

I can't believe Gene Jones is still alive. He didn't look super good in No Country for Old Men, which was almost 20 years ago.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
He was just in Killers of the Flower Moon ! Stopped watching the trailer after 30 seconds though because seeing that premise and how it looks was all I needed.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Buckle up, this is a good one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVyNeDYu9Kk

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Jewmanji posted:

I can't believe Gene Jones is still alive. He didn't look super good in No Country for Old Men, which was almost 20 years ago.

I think he just always looks like he's been dead for a couple weeks.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

good

good

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
alright I'm officially over the "John Wick but ..." movies

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm still in if they start leaning into genre. John Wick but in space, John Wick but he's a dragon, John Wick with a time machine...

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
I want someone to make a film officially called "Trailer Starts Now". I don't care what it's about, it could be a sequel to Lena Dunham's Tiny Furniture I literally don't care. They should just do it.

BonoMan posted:

alright I'm officially over the "John Wick but ..." movies

Monkey Man was good. :shrug:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

other titles for suggestion:

ONLY IN THEATERS
IN THREE DAYS
THIS YEAR
EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT
FROM A PRODUCER OF SCREAM

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

feedmyleg posted:

John Wick but in space
Now is the time to reboot Lockout but this time steal from John Wick to the point of getting sued. :getin:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I'm the guy who is expressly against good action movies

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

*guy who's only seen John Wick movies*
Gettin real John Wick vibes from this

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

kiimo posted:

ONLY IN THEATERS
IN THREE DAYS
THIS YEAR

It's like if I ever started a band I would have called it The Difficult Second. Then I could get the Difficult Second Album out of the way immediately and start making better music.

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

I was sold after 30 seconds. I shouldn't have watched the rest of the trailer and gotten every plot beat in the whole movie.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

feedmyleg posted:

I'm still in if they start leaning into genre. John Wick but in space, John Wick but he's a dragon, John Wick with a time machine...

I think we'll find every movie was a John Wick movie all along

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Cassian of Imola posted:

I was sold after 30 seconds. I shouldn't have watched the rest of the trailer and gotten every plot beat in the whole movie.

Lol same

Just so hard to stop watching a good trailer. The bad ones I'm out like I'm playing for the Mets

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jedit posted:

It's like if I ever started a band I would have called it The Difficult Second. Then I could get the Difficult Second Album out of the way immediately and start making better music.

How high were the members of The Band when they came up with the name

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

kiimo posted:

ONLY IN THEATERS
IN THREE DAYS
THIS YEAR

FROM VISIONARY DIRECTOR

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Jim Cummings and Barbara Crampton. Get in.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Dope trailer. Great cast. Looking forward to this one :allears:

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I love the guy in the thumbnail, Richard Brake. He's a great "that guy" villain, like Ned Dennehy.

I love a good character actor, especially the ones that specialize in playing villains, going back all the way to Rondo Hatton.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

kiimo posted:

How high were the members of The Band when they came up with the name

Probably quite high, but it was a joke anyway. "Who's playing?" "The Band." "Yeah, but who are they?" "The Band!" Same as the Who, except there it's "Who's playing?" "Yep."

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Sold.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

AFewBricksShy posted:

I love the guy in the thumbnail, Richard Brake. He's a great "that guy" villain, like Ned Dennehy.

I love a good character actor, especially the ones that specialize in playing villains, going back all the way to Rondo Hatton.

hell yeah

Al Leong is a fave of mine

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

Carthag Tuek posted:

hell yeah

Al Leong is a fave of mine

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:swoon:

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

lol this is amazing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m gonna say it until someone listens to me but Richard brake should play all might in the inevitable Netflix live action my hero academia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

CelticPredator posted:

I’m gonna say it until someone listens to me but Richard brake should play all might in the inevitable Netflix live action my hero academia

That'd be some God-tier casting.