Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

wasn’t this the furry foot fetish gbs dude?

Violen posted:

incredibly, youre going to have to be more specific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Al! posted:

the greatest little hobbit of them all

where’s larry when you need him?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NoiseAnnoys posted:

last i heard, goonfleet

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Al! posted:

last i heard, goonfleet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gr0pKI-eeg

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Al! posted:

last i heard, goonfleet

i thought they had a height requirement ?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
o7

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i saw the post before the edit. i could have quoted it and slain the poster for their mistake but i chose mercy

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Galadriel voiceover:

I amar prestar aen
I find myself not even bothered by death anymore

Han mathon ne nen
Chaos begins to seem appealing to me

Han mathon ne chae
I started doing petty poo poo out of spite

A han noston ned gwilith
Like using insane amounts of single use poo poo at work

I just dont give a poo poo anymore and deeply detest this place. This world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXgbHdnoJrg

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

NoiseAnnoys posted:

Check under the sofa.

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

I forgot the PAPRman post started with "The day of reckoning finally arrived" lmao

I still wear masks when shopping n stuff and the idea of reacting to the lil benign comments you get like that is so epic. just straight up forgetting what talking to another human being is like.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

when the guy sending foot pictures to Avril Lavigne, Coach Harbaugh, Diane Feinstein and the Something Awful Admin Team is making more sense than some of the posters on this forum, maybe just maybe the non-insane posters here would slow down and take a loving chill pill.

Hall of fame Post

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

we are so back :black101:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Which Coach Harbaugh there's more than one

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

Hall of fame Post

this and the recent koos post are hall of fame worthy

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this and the recent koos post are hall of fame worthy

I can't think of any other non-Lowtax post that made such a large chunk of the forums go absolutely insane

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(in not-reading-the-room-guy voice) Oh word. All that stuff is sick too. I think

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

like if you told me Koos' entire career modding d&d was one enormous windup to that post as a punchline I'd believe it

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 04:07 on Apr 5, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i must finish dragon quest 11

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Koos Group posted:

I'm probably going to be probated for posting here, but I have to say something. My D&D mods are not pro-Israel. They have a balance of views that run the full gamut. We have one mod who's a reserve duty officer in the IDF, and another on the opposite extreme who believes Israel should be satisfied with the settlements it has and stop creating new ones, as well as stop targeting civilians in actions to stop Hamas.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The fact that I can imagine it could be real is what's truly chilling...

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

we are so back :black101:

Veronica's outfit makes me think of the DQ7 hero's outfit and I love it for that

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i must finish dragon quest 11

i loved dqxi but act 3 proved too long for me

maybe after SaGa and Eiyuden i'll do another run

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

grieving for Gandalf posted:

i loved dqxi but act 3 proved too long for me

maybe after SaGa and Eiyuden i'll do another run

You haven't beaten the game if you skip Act 3 sorry

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Snow Cone Capone posted:

like if you told me Koos' entire career modding d&d was one enormous windup to that post as a punchline I'd believe it

lmfao the perfect post to make that thread insane. "the opposite extreme" is immaculate

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Which Coach Harbaugh there's more than one

has to be jim right

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is DQ6 on DS worth a playthrough? I went through a lot of the game like 10 years ago but I don't remember a single thing about it compared to 5 which I remember thoroughly

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the DS games are good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Heath posted:

Is DQ6 on DS worth a playthrough? I went through a lot of the game like 10 years ago but I don't remember a single thing about it compared to 5 which I remember thoroughly

It's probably the weakest of the DS remakes but still pretty good. Just beware you can't really have fun building your team like the other games, you kinda need everyone to be max Hero etc to beat the final boss who is surprisingly hard

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You haven't beaten the game if you skip Act 3 sorry

i also had misgivings about the act 3 twist but maybe the end would make it feel better for me

i felt like it undid a lot of character growth, particularly for veronica, but hopefully it all wraps up nicely. it's been a long time since i played though so i don't remember everything

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the DS games are good

I had the good sense to buy them all at launch but I just never made it through 6. 7 and its remake is probably my favorite one

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i've been playing the DQ7 remake on the side because it cuts out some of the backtracking so it doesnt take five hours to encounter a single slime

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Heath posted:

I remember 6 being a bit of a sleeper, but with fun vignettes.

I kinda want to play it again because I had less patience for long rpgs at the time I originally played it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Heath posted:

It’s fine but 4 and 5 are so good it pales in comparison.

Need to replay 11…

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I just modded my 3DS so I can play the translated version of Dragon Quest Monsters 2. It's so loving good compared to the DQM we got on the Switch. Also for some reason the player's dad looks amish but always shirtless + extremely jacked.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dragon Quest ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i also downloaded the gbc remakes of the first three games onto a ds because i dont like the graphics in the switch and phone ports

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

I picked up DQ11 for my steam deck to celebrate finally getting a job after being unemployed the last six months, and while I'm glad I'll be able to afford rent and groceries or whatever, I'm realizing it means I can't spend all day laying on my couch playing JRPGS and drinking coffee, so it really doesn't seem worth it.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i also downloaded the gbc remakes of the first three games onto a ds because i dont like the graphics in the switch and phone ports

The switch version of 3 looks okay, but lol 1 and 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
eagerly anticipating the latest remake of dq 3 for modern systems ...