Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol at the immediate racial poo poo flung at FD for not responding perfectly to the fatally online politics person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol at the immediate racial poo poo flung at FD for not responding perfectly to the fatally online politics person

it always happens lol

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

That, and the people in SAD telling him it's his fault that the user base is so antagonistic because he dares to suggest that they spend time posting about things they enjoy instead of being weird angry freaks all the time, make for a pretty incredible combo.

Clearly the way too online politics posters are the rational ones here, I think we should put them in charge.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there are so many more ways to flame someone, i promise you

pls learn the craft ffs

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Famethrowa posted:

Hall of fame Post

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this and the recent koos post are hall of fame worthy

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

there are so many more ways to flame someone, i promise you

pls learn the craft ffs

its this. getting flamed for silly poo poo like quitting in SF VI is funny. people flaming me for being a "hillary guy" or a liberal or whatever is lame as gently caress. That people on this site actually think I or any other admin takes into accounts politics before making a decision is the dumbest thing

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Crystal Lake Witch posted:

That, and the people in SAD telling him it's his fault that the user base is so antagonistic because he dares to suggest that they spend time posting about things they enjoy instead of being weird angry freaks all the time, make for a pretty incredible combo.

there are many things to enjoy about politics actually, such as,

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

And i wasn't a harbaugh i was mistaken. Looks like it was Sean Payton and Alex Spanos.

He has also added everyone from the MSNBC evening lineup, Gabe Newell and the San Diego Police Department to his email chains.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
imo it's kinda bad to slur someone that tells you to stop wishing for people's deaths often

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Neurotic weirdo who's psyopped himself into being an insane death cultist because of Covid VS Neurotic weirdo who's psyopped himself into being an insane death cultist because of climate change VS Neurotic weirdo who's psyopped himself into being an insane death cultist because of Israel/Palestine. Brought to you by CSPAMTM.

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain
Yes, I called that black man a racial slur (leftishly), but have you considered that I was really mad at libs at the time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
sometimes i like to lol at politics and world events but posting about that stuff nonstop will drive you insane

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

its this. getting flamed for silly poo poo like quitting in SF VI is funny. people flaming me for being a "hillary guy" or a liberal or whatever is lame as gently caress. That people on this site actually think I or any other admin takes into accounts politics before making a decision is the dumbest thing

lol i forgot you played wormskull in sf6, that was tight

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

The news cycle from like 2016 to 2020 broke my brain, but I think I’ve recovered somewhat. I use the internet in general a lot less.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that's not even a top 10 embarrassing moment in ws streams tbh

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sometimes i like to lol at politics and world events but posting about that stuff nonstop will drive you insane

I was in LF and D&D a lot during my early posting career because I felt there wasnt enough black voices in the forums politics spaces. I came to realize it was too sincere to deal with the average politics poster and now I would rather do anything else than talk about my politics on the forums. I just talk to my dad once a week instead.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

TheMightyBoops posted:

The news cycle from like 2016 to 2020 broke my brain, but I think I’ve recovered somewhat. I use the internet in general a lot less.

i started just reading the news over breakfast and not doomscrolling on social media during the day and it improved my day-to-day happiness noticeably

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol i forgot you played wormskull in sf6, that was tight

lmao it was my first night online and i honestly didnt know what I was doing when it comes to rematches

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Every squad has the:

Insane death cultist (because of Covid)
Insane death cultist (because of climate change)
Insane death cultist (because of capitalism)
Insane death cultist (because of Trump)
Insane death cultist (because of Biden)
Insane death cultist (because of I/P)

Holy poo poo I think I accidentally joined CSPAM.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Fluffdaddy posted:

Gabe Newell

eh, change of pace from my emails about how bad puck is, i guess

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Radia posted:

p..putties?

The basic minions that the Power Rangers fight, often not actually bothering to morph to do so, are called the Putty Patrol, as they are basically golems made of modelling clay animated by the magic of Rita Repulsa.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Captain Underpants has a line where it says a prison is a lot like school, except better funded. Also the white kid in it is gay. So overall I would say CU has done more for progressive politics than probably all cspam users.

Not wrong, on both counts

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fluffdaddy posted:

lmao it was my first night online and i honestly didnt know what I was doing when it comes to rematches

pulling your ethernet cord is not the way you return to the lobby

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

One time while we were playing OW I told him Tom Brady died in a plane crash and he believed it for a second.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One time while we were playing OW I told him Tom Brady died in a plane crash and he believed it for a second.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
pausing in disbelief at the news of tom brady's death for a split second which is enough time to be killed by the swedish dwarf

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol brutal

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/HungryToughNostrilPJSugar

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

expected either this or him destroying his controller over Pokemon lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol again

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

expected either this or him destroying his controller over Pokemon lmao

it was no regular pokemon it was the pokemon MOBA and MOBAs make people mad as hell

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

lmao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

huh what do you mean... *checks leper's colony* :stare:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao dudes rock

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

The fact that I can imagine it could be real is what's truly chilling...

It's real, OP.