Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
give danhausen the freaking belt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

wrestling is a form of media that there so many different styles to it is easy to find things you like and dont like on even the same show you're watching. If you see people into a thing and then try to get into but just cant thats fine or just slowly not vibe with it thats also fine imo. being weird about people liking it or not liking it is funny though and real internet brain fried stuff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RBX posted:

Robot voice: Must watch and consume product. Enjoy product. Do not ask questions. Do not express dissatisfaction. Always smile. Always chant "CEO" during her entrance. Do not flinch when Eddie does his chops. Consume and get excited for the next weeks product. This is not a cult.

are you named after rbx tactical equipment?

Kurash
May 12, 2008

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Hey man you watch any good matches lately?

Not lately!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Cavauro posted:

are you named after rbx tactical equipment?

RBX from the Dogg Pound

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
AEW could be better, could be worse. My good faith in the product hasn't yet been eroded from decades of growing frustration like the fed, so I'll probably keep watching.

Cavauro posted:

there's something to gleam from that. and i know the word is glean..

RBX posted:

Robot voice: Must watch and consume product. Enjoy product. Do not ask questions. Do not express dissatisfaction. Always smile. Always chant "CEO" during her entrance. Do not flinch when Eddie does his chops. Consume and get excited for the next weeks product. This is not a cult.

you paid tenbux to post gamergate 2 truther parrot soundbites that could have been done for free elsewhere.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

This is the show that convinced me to cancel my Fite subscription and just watch highlights on Youtube. The company is bursting at the seams with talent but pumping out hours of live TV every week is spreading everything so thin. I nearly cringed out of my skin when I realised Copeland was going to do his rah-rah speech to a single row of fans on the hardcam side and, when the microphone actually did work, his voice was reverberating around a lot of bare concrete.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pylons posted:

Goddamn shut up.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RBX posted:

RBX from the Dogg Pound

just fooling

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A-Pee-W

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Edge's cringe speech drove away nearly 200k viewers :eyepop:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The feeling is back! (Tony Kahn's feelings, which we need to make sure we don't hurt or the speeches will continue)

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Kurash posted:

Not lately!

Why's that?

Kurash
May 12, 2008

If dumb segments are making me turn it off halfway, all I have are dream matches with no angle.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Hellblazer187 posted:

If I was a billionaire, I'd probably use all that money to play wrestling action figures but for real. But then imagine if my favorite action figure called me a clown in a highly publicized interview? I'd have to have my newest favorite retro figure come out and say "actually he's not a clown, and I enjoy the way he plays with me" in a partially occupied arena.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Once again I think a lot of you would be much happier and better fans if you spent time reflecting on how expectations and desires lead to suffering

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Kurash posted:

If dumb segments are making me turn it off halfway, all I have are dream matches with no angle.

We live in a world where there are a thousand feds all running shows this weekend catered to every type of taste that are easily accessible on various platforms. Not watching good wrestling is a personal choice at this point.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Once again I think a lot of you would be much happier and better fans if you spent time reflecting on how expectations and desires lead to suffering

There's no room for this kind of reasonable thinking in Hell

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
all of this can be fixed if danhausen is given the belt

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the belthausen era

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

if i知 bob warner and im seeing all the trouble surrounding aew these past few weeks, i知 definitely thinking twice about a new tv deal

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the belthausen era

He would just use it to cast a mold and sell bootlegs of it out of his trunk :shrug:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

He would just use it to cast a mold and sell bootlegs of it out of his trunk :shrug:

the carnie life is honorable

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Gumball Gumption posted:

I want to be the best fan possible for Tony. :( I値l try harder

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Can we send the shitposters back to the hell thread

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Taxman posted:

Can we send the shitposters back to the hell thread

this is the hell thread

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

this is the hell thread

What have we become

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I want AEW to fail for a benevolent, pure reason: it値l upset four or five people online whos posts I hate

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NienNunb posted:

I want AEW to fail for a benevolent, pure reason: it値l upset four or five people online whos posts I hate

based

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

NienNunb posted:

Just wish for the Acclaimed and Billy Gunn to get hit by a bus. It'll still upset the same people the same amount while also leaving me a cool wrestling company to watch that has three fewer useless shitheads in it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

Just wish for the Acclaimed and Billy Gunn to get hit by a bus. It'll still upset the same people the same amount while also leaving me a cool wrestling company to watch that has three fewer useless shitheads in it.

We're not allowed to wish death on tyrants anymore. Cool it before an admin sees this

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

the rare niennunb W...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

i want aew to survive for the same reason

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Joey McChrist posted:

i want aew to survive for the same reason

I just want people to be upset

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't want people to be upset, because WWE fans aren't people.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

thank god I know you aren't talking about me, your bestie.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I just want people to be upset

you池e set for life as long as you池e here

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

neoaxd posted:

the rare niennunb W...

No that was the other night when I single handedly defeated the failing Pro Crab Alliance

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I just want everyone to have a good time*

*by putting me on TrueIgnore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

you池e set for life as long as you池e here

what do you mean by this?