Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Joey McChrist posted:

me and my friends would have killed sephiroth with hammers i can tell you that much
I would have used my gunarm alongside my comrade, Barrett Wallace.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

"Believe women, which means believe me." - Jenova

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Joey McChrist posted:

jenova takes one look at red xiii and picks up a brick

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I only wanted to offer the woman with my child to Professor Gast's Jenova project and infuse the fetus with Jenova's cells for scientifically sound reasons. Looks like you've got some growing up to do, Valentine.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

KOOS: I don't approve of his weird breeding project, but I do enjoy his locking up twinks in the Shinra basement project

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
lol @ many posts

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Joey McChrist posted:

KOOS: I don't approve of his weird breeding project, but I do enjoy his locking up twinks in the Shinra basement project

lmao

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
there are scratches on the inside of the tanks "the old man in the suit is a forum moderator. We need to get out."

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

wesker and sephiroth should hang out

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Barret blowing up cows instead of mako reactors, calling cloud an old slur for wearing a dress in wall market

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cloud pretending to be a SOLDIER online to impress goons

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cloud pretending to be a SOLDIER online to impress goons

Guys, it looks like I don't have long to live. Mako poisoning, they're saying.

*two weeks later*

No, really. My badass ecoterrorist girlfriend made the mako poisoning stop! I wasn't faking it!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Fajita Queen posted:

For politics posters, hating other types of politics posters is such a major component of their personality that it completely overrides everything else such as common sense or ability to detect satire.

i think the guy youre quoting is intimitately aware of that lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Rescued like 7 chocobos which isn't a lot or anything but.

Actually some of those chocobos had babies so it was more like, 20?

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

:dudsmile:

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Reeve writing a giant long trauma dump about the time a sample guy at Wall Market made fun of the Cait Sith that he uses to protect himself and his cats from Mako Poisoning - or airborne AIDS, as he likes to call it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Crystal Lake Witch posted:

Reeve writing a giant long trauma dump about the time a sample guy at Wall Market made fun of the Cait Sith that he uses to protect himself and his cats from Mako Poisoning - or airborne AIDS, as he likes to call it.

Joey McChrist posted:

Fluffdaddy posted:

Barret blowing up cows instead of mako reactors, calling cloud an old slur for wearing a dress in wall market

lotta drat lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
the huntsman cursing out aerith in public because she gave him a flower then called him four eyes

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Phlegmish posted:

Extremely normal subforum full of well-adjusted people

hmmm

Phlegmish posted:

Sure, must be a coincidence.

Go loving die in a gulag you piece of poo poo, unlike most of the people in there you'd have actually deserved it. That's the only good thing about Stalin, he would have known what to do with you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol paradox games ftw

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao at all of the above.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i've already said it but in stellaris i like to be a fascist that eats people

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i've already said it but in stellaris i like to be a fascist that eats people

Can't believe the devs are such chuds that their game runs poorly after the galaxy gets so many pops and you have to do a genocide to make the framerate stable...

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Playing as the face eating leopard party. Many such cases.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Leal posted:

Can't believe the devs are such chuds that their game runs poorly after the galaxy gets so many pops and you have to do a genocide to make the framerate stable...

that guy still plays and posts in that thread

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Well, I honestly don't remember that one, but I guess I set myself up for that. I'm not going to say the criticism isn't fair, it's why these days I only post in the one or two D&D threads that are unlikely to devolve into Internet arguing over politics.

Paradox games I of course currently avoid as part of a principled stand against their DLC policy

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Phlegmish posted:

Well, I honestly don't remember that one, but I guess I set myself up for that. I'm not going to say the criticism isn't fair, it's why these days I only post in the one or two D&D threads that are unlikely to devolve into Internet arguing over politics.

Paradox games I of course currently avoid as part of a principled stand against their DLC policy

I forgive you

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Look, we all know people (and goons are people adjacent, horrifically enough) are incapable of ever changing. Can't be done.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
That's right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Psycho Landlord posted:

that guy still plays and posts in that thread

he was right

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011