Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

# (1) Kitty Pryde
# (1) Agent 13
# (1) Maria Hill
# (1) Quinjet
# (2) Angela
# (2) Beast
# (2) Mirage
# (2) The Collector
# (2) Cable
# (3) Bishop
# (3) Hit-Monkey
# (5) Mockingbird
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQWdlbnQxMyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW5nZWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCZWFzdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWlyYWdlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNYXJpYUhpbGwifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkJpc2hvcCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiS2l0dHlQcnlkZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUXVpbmpldCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ2FibGUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkhpdE1vbmtleSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTW9ja2luZ2JpcmQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlRoZUNvbGxlY3RvciJ9XX0=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

I used to have Loki here but I swapped him out for Collector. I should probably try and slot in Mysterio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

I feel like every time we think MMM is going to be a meta staple it never really happens. He's a good card but I really don't see him very often.

He was a staple in Thanos after Mockingbird dropped!

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

If you're using Hit Monkey then you basically need Mysterio. He's anywhere from a 2/10-2/15 in that package.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Just had someone's Baron Mordo hit my Death, and it did exactly what you think. :v:

My only regret is that because it's not public information, and Death is, well, Death, there wasn't a good way for me to communicate their self own to them.

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
I'm really curious about the patch now, and what they have planned for Thanos if anything.

Honestly after playing around with him. He's absolutely fine right now. Even without changing some cards around which I'm sure we should be doing just playing his best deck from pre ota is basically a super solid deck.

Someone did the actual math and making him start in hand only makes it 4% less likley to see a mind stone when you would have drawn one instead of him.

You play the deck and it feels chunkier, but Thanos clunking is like most other decks just doing thier average draw. Plenty of times it just feels like playing old Thanos, in that he sits in your hand doing nothing all game while you manhandle your opp.

I guess the stats will show in a few days on untapped how bad it is for the deck.

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011

GarudaPrime posted:

I'm really curious about the patch now, and what they have planned for Thanos if anything.

Honestly after playing around with him. He's absolutely fine right now. Even without changing some cards around which I'm sure we should be doing just playing his best deck from pre ota is basically a super solid deck.

Someone did the actual math and making him start in hand only makes it 4% less likley to see a mind stone when you would have drawn one instead of him.

You play the deck and it feels chunkier, but Thanos clunking is like most other decks just doing thier average draw. Plenty of times it just feels like playing old Thanos, in that he sits in your hand doing nothing all game while you manhandle your opp.

I guess the stats will show in a few days on untapped how bad it is for the deck.

Way to piss on everybody's hopes and dreams

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

i'd like them to get rid of the "get an infinity stone" location now that half the stones are useless.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
i would prefer more zones that do little to nothing, actually

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
https://twitter.com/inkpulp/status/1776293018972135526

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
Two things:

One. Weekend mission to get 40+ power. Literally no one is playing Enchantress.

Two. Are they ever going to fix the drat PC bugs? The red news dots are driving me insane. Also, I feel like it keeps taking longer, and longer, and longer to open items on the collection track. There used to be a sizable pause when you opened a variant, but now it's for every single item on the track.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
[quote="Devo" post="538777379"l
Are they ever going to fix the drat PC bugs? The red news dots are driving me insane. Also, I feel like it keeps taking longer, and longer, and longer to open items on the collection track. There used to be a sizable pause when you opened a variant, but now it's for every single item on the track.
[/quote]

Don't worry, that's not just PC. I get those issues on Android, too.

Unrelated, but anyone else notice inconsistent behavior with Niko if she's pulled by Zemo? Usually, she uses whatever ability she randomly gets on your next card. But at least a couple times when she had the "destroy the next card played to draw two cards" another, she did it TO Zemo. Makes no sense.

And regarding "makes no sense", if Zemo can have Niko use an ability when she gets pulled, how come she does nothing when generated by Shanna or X-Mansion?

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
No gold quest for playing Zemo this weekend I notice, another little gold avenue removed.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

thebardyspoon posted:

No gold quest for playing Zemo this weekend I notice, another little gold avenue removed.

Zemo's just hoarding his gold. If you play him and he flips the other players' Bucky you get the 50 gold achievement.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

DrBouvenstein posted:

And regarding "makes no sense", if Zemo can have Niko use an ability when she gets pulled, how come she does nothing when generated by Shanna or X-Mansion?

It's a really weird timing issue. Nico's ability procs when the next card is played. But since Zemo is pulling Nico as part of his On Reveal, he technically hasn't been played yet. A card isn't considered played until it has completed its On Reveal trigger. This should work with Shanna too, so if it doesn't that's a bug. But this is why if Nico pops out of X-Mansion you have to play another card to get her ability.

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011

thebardyspoon posted:

Think it has something to do with it being a 5 week month.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
If Nico comes out of x mansion she'll have no ability unless returned to hand

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Was playing Phoenix Force earlier. Forgot I destroyed my Nico. My Phoenix Force revived her with the "destroy next card you play and draw 2 cards" spell. It immediately destroyed itself and drew 2 cards.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I just got three series 3 cards from collectors caches in a row :staredog::dogstare:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Been trying a variant of this deck which has been working for me.

The only issue is that I don’t have Gladiator so it’s felt a little more awkward than I want. I have been using Ironheart currently, any other suggestions until Gladiator pops into my collection.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

thebardyspoon posted:

Offical word on this is you're getting the same gold payout for the season pass card missions by the end of the month, but it's going to be a bigger gold payout over two weeks so you don't have to spam season pass cards every single week. Two weeks of 375 Gold missions instead of five weeks of 150 Gold missions, with extra credits replacing those other three weeks. Good change.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

MonsterEnvy posted:

The only issue is that I don’t have Gladiator so it’s felt a little more awkward than I want. I have been using Ironheart currently, any other suggestions until Gladiator pops into my collection.

Angela. She loves bouncy poo poo.

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

GarudaPrime posted:

I've started adding Spider-Ham into decks that have a little bit of wiggle room specifically to gently caress with Thanos players

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Tried that with angela and got immediately rolled by a hazmat cage lol.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Synonymous posted:

I've started adding Spider-Ham into decks that have a little bit of wiggle room specifically to gently caress with Thanos players

Be careful about this with MMMobius running around!

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

yea this sucks

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ijyt posted:

yea this sucks

Sucks as a deck or sucks to play against.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

To play against, if they get decent tempo on their plays, you're sitting there with an empty hand, deck, and two more turns to go

Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

Devo posted:

Two things:

One. Weekend mission to get 40+ power. Literally no one is playing Enchantress.

Thanks for sharing this deck! Been awhile since I've had fun making some big silly numbers happen.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Man, that was one of the chillest, most fun infinite runs in months. The meta feels wide open. I don't think I played against the same deck more than two or three times the whole way to a hundred.

And Loki is strong, which always makes me happy. If anyone is interested, KM Best's list is probably the way to go,

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Marx Headroom posted:

Be careful about this with MMMobius running around!

Someone tried that on me and snapped their 0/10. Pity for them that I emptied their deck, so I knew I didn't have to care about Blob and could Shadow King it.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

MonsterEnvy posted:

Angela, like Devo said. Or another high cost 2 drop. Maximus or Silk maybe.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Sucks as a deck or sucks to play against.

as a deck

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

I've been playing around with that deck because it seemed fun. My win rate is high, but I wouldn't run it as a main deck.

It's a two cube machine. You delete their deck, you pull their hand, and then they retreat. It's almost TOO reliable.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

MonsterEnvy posted:

This is like Evil Bounce

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The one big downside to the Angela buff is that all her variants are poo.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Yes most of them are.

I use this one which I think is the best of her non-Ultimate variants

https://marvelsnapzone.com/variants/angela-07/

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the baby one has grown on me but yeah poo poo's dire for her variants

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

FlamingLiberal posted:

Yes most of them are.

Anime and Chibi Angela are both goated. There are no good Baby variants.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

Concurred posted:

There are no good Baby variants.

Galactus, Dr. Doom, Shang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

FlamingLiberal posted:

Yes most of them are.

Nah, the Stephanie Hans variant is better. That one is second place though, with 1602 a tolerable third. The rest stink, especially the anime variant.