Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I said come in! posted:

I cant tell if that is worse than the IDF soldier who received hugs for murdering the Israeli hostages that were trying to escape from Hamas.
the mother of one of the murdered hostages was like I love you for killing my son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

She's so loving cool. Tired of hearing ghouls say they want a ceasefire like that's the beginning and the end.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Fast Luck posted:

the mother of one of the murdered hostages was like I love you for killing my son

Did Vilerat's mom basically say that at the 2016 RNC?

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Does Israel actually produce MDMA domestically? I thought it all came out of Europe, plus I can't imagine Israel producing anything of value let alone the complicated chemical recipe for good drugs

relatedly, I want to ask; does anyone have the link handy that talked about the IDF and raves? it was in a cultural context and not about, say, “clinical use and efficacy of mdma for ptsd of Israeli soldiers”, dryly. it was posted in this thread in oct 2023 at some point, but I’ve been unable to find it.

I’ve had this thought banging around in my head that, if you wanted to produce ideal apartheid prison guards, you would put them in emotionally fraught and hard situations with the oppressed population and then follow that up with something like a psychedelic rave, a chemically induced positive experience.

maybe silly, but in any case if anyone has that article handy it would be coo

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Fast Luck posted:

all that poo poo at the start of the accelerated genocide was like a fever dream with people getting their relatives back and saying they got horribly mistreated, contradicting the actual hostages.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

it would actually be a bad time for Iran to retaliate now while the Israelis are expecting it. hyping up the threat of retaliation keeps Israel on edge and does plenty of damage to them already. I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t a week or longer before something actually happens.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

sum posted:

The IDF operates on the battlefield in a fundamentally different way than NATO militaries. It is a reckless, purposefully destructive approach to fighting that mirrors Russia's, and it's hard to explain to the armchair "war is war" crowd why this is important.

What do I mean by that? Let’s dive in. Long thread follows.

First, modern professional militaries understand the need to fight in urban environments. They also know that in such situations, less is often more.

Great care is taken to accomplish the mission (either killing or capturing an enemy or seizing and occupying the urban area itself) while minimizing collateral damage.

Why minimize the damage? Because the people who live in that urban area aren't going anywhere. The less affected by combat their lives are, the easier it will be to accomplish your mission.

Most civilians on the battlefield literally do not care about your conflict with your enemy. They just want to be left alone to go on with their lives. Not loving with them by staying focused on your real target, makes urban warfare much easier.

In cases where they do care, they become sympathizers or combatants. The more combatants there are, the more damage will be done.

Keeping people happy, or at least placated (the old "winning hearts and minds"), minimizes this, creating fewer combatants, less damage, fewer friendly casualties and a higher likelihood of success.

Maintaining urban infrastructure, therefore, is key.

Simultaneously, modern professional militaries understand combined arms and they understand that every piece of ordnance expended must be in support of mission accomplishment.

For example, the U.S. military in Iraq and Afghanistan never fired an artillery round or launched a cruise missile if it wasn't in support of a specific response or assault.

Like targeting a specific enemy position or vehicle. Or initiating preparatory fires on infrastructure in advance of an attack (like blowing bridges to prevent a retreat or reinforcements).

It's never done randomly or punitively.

These concepts are what make NATO militaries different from Israel and Russia. Israel and Russia fight punitively.

They value inflicting maximum damage to the urban areas they attack. They shell cities and neighborhoods at random to inspire terror. They knock out urban infrastructure with no intention of ever entering, seizing or governing that urban area (and with no realistic ability to).

The point is to make life miserable for their victims, presumably to encourage a future surrender (which never happens).

Russia does this continually to Ukrainian cities they know they can't seize. They launch cruise missiles at Kyiv to knock out the lights, knowing full well their army is hundreds of miles away and unable to take advantage of it. It's just punishment and terror.

Likewise, Israel has pounded large swaths of Gaza into dust. For what? They're not occupying. They don't know who they're killing (among the thousands of civilians). It's simply punitive. The cruelty is the point.

This does not help them.

Neither Russia nor Israel have come remotely close to achieving their goals. Despite all the destruction, Ukrainians and Palestinians hate them, while the Kyiv and Hamas still retain control.

Furthermore, even if Russia or Israel were to kill enough people to induce a surrender, legitimate governance would be impossible after such destruction.

Now compare that to NATO's initial goal in Afghanistan or the U.S. in Iraq. You don't have to approve of the wars or the occupations. Iraq, specifically, was unjust and fated for disaster.

But I'm talking about how major combat operations were conducted relative to stated goals.

After 9/11, the goal in Afghanistan was to dismantle Osama Bin Laden's al Qaeda network, hold its leaders accountable and to prevent future similar attacks.

By any measure, this was a huge success. Bin Laden's network was annihilated, its leaders killed or imprisoned and no similar attacks followed. At the same time, Kabul, Kandahar, Herat and every other Afghan city remained intact.

In Iraq in 2003, the goal was to remove Saddam Hussein from power and replace his government. Again, however you feel about that goal, it was accomplished indisputably, within weeks. And again, Baghdad, Basra, Mosul and other cities sustained minimal damage. They were livable.

The same cannot be said for Bakhmut, Mariupol or Gaza (where famine is setting in).

The point in the end, I guess, is that winning a modern war is hard with a professional military. It’s harder when led by flawed political leaders. And it’s next to impossible with an unprofessional military, brutality and truly psychopathic political leaders.

When it comes to fighting, Israel would do well to listen to its American and NATO counterparts. Sadly, I do not believe they will.

This is pure ideology and doesn't reflect the theoretical training and doctrine of MOUT in western militaries (I trained in a loving replica West German village, to give you an idea of when the training ranges were built and what the training is like), but more to the point, look at Fallujah, White School, Mogadishu, or any other time western militaries have actually fought in built up areas.

This stuff about "combined arms", "professionalism", "minimizing damage" it's all liberal jargon. Western militaries may not be as casualty adverse as Israel, or have unlimited public support to obliterate an urban area because the humanity of the people being bombed is never questioned, but the idea that western militaries are models in any way is laughable.

For Christ's sake, the Russians have more experience that any western military, between Grozny, Mariupol, and then that last string of cities, Bakhmut and Adiivka. Other than flattening Fallujah, no western military has anything close to that, and in Fallujah, like Hue during Tet, the Marines just flattened the city, exactly oppose how he's nattering on western militaries set the gold standard blah blah blah.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

e: nm, this poo poo sucks. death to 'israel' and to america

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

This is pure ideology and doesn't reflect the theoretical training and doctrine of MOUT in western militaries (I trained in a loving replica West German village, to give you an idea of when the training ranges were built and what the training is like), but more to the point, look at Fallujah, White School, Mogadishu, or any other time western militaries have actually fought in built up areas.

This stuff about "combined arms", "professionalism", "minimizing damage" it's all liberal jargon. Western militaries may not be as casualty adverse as Israel, or have unlimited public support to obliterate an urban area because the humanity of the people being bombed is never questioned, but the idea that western militaries are models in any way is laughable.

For Christ's sake, the Russians have more experience that any western military, between Grozny, Mariupol, and then that last string of cities, Bakhmut and Adiivka. Other than flattening Fallujah, no western military has anything close to that, and in Fallujah, like Hue during Tet, the Marines just flattened the city, exactly oppose how he's nattering on western militaries set the gold standard blah blah blah.

I'm glad you commented on that because I was just thinking the whole time that the point of urban warfare is you don't [i]do[/i ]urban warfare unless it's absolutely necessary (or you're told it's absolutely necessary). There's no "need" to fight in urban environments. It sucks. It's bad for everyone.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Orbis Tertius posted:

relatedly, I want to ask; does anyone have the link handy that talked about the IDF and raves? it was in a cultural context and not about, say, “clinical use and efficacy of mdma for ptsd of Israeli soldiers”, dryly. it was posted in this thread in oct 2023 at some point, but I’ve been unable to find it.

I’ve had this thought banging around in my head that, if you wanted to produce ideal apartheid prison guards, you would put them in emotionally fraught and hard situations with the oppressed population and then follow that up with something like a psychedelic rave, a chemically induced positive experience.

I thought it's because they all go to Goa on leave, which is why they love that lovely music too?

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I thought it's because they all go to Goa on leave, which is why they love that lovely music too?

the article in question, in my remembrance, suggested there was some structure to the stress release

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Orbis Tertius posted:

could absolutely use mdma and ketamine to condition people into being willing death camp guards & convince them to the very core of their being that they're doing the right thing, if they're not already fundamentally opposed to the concept

if you tie something to deathly fear and loathsome hatred of everything you are enough times, when people see something that resembles it, they won't rly think about it past that & if you use drugs to clip out the more unavoidable human emotional responses to murdering people enough times for it to become habituated. you'll get ppl who'll do a lot of killing without much prompting

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 04:17 on Apr 6, 2024

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Horseshoe theory posted:

Did Vilerat's mom basically say that at the 2016 RNC?

vilerat's mum getting banned from SA for wishing death on a US troop

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

The IDF double-tapped my son in the head, as he held a white cloth aloft in the air, begging for his life in Hebrew. But I never hated them. I said, "thank you for your service".

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

If anyone didn't read it, this article is impressively deranged and evil:

On the “Caroline Glick Show” this week, U.S. Military Academy professor Col. John Spencer, who chairs West Point’s Urban Warfare Studies Program, explained that the terrorist organization’s plan for victory is a concerted political-military strategy.

Hamas, he said, knew that the Israeli Defense Forces would respond in force to its Oct. 7 assault on southern Israel. “They wanted Israel’s counterattack, and then they wanted to hold in the tunnels and use the hostages just to buy time for the international community—namely, the United States—to stop the IDF in their operations.

“Their only goal is to survive. … It’s all about time. They want to survive Israel’s attack against them, which gives them immense political power. If they survive in any way, they have strategically won the war,” said Spencer.

Hamas didn’t invent this approach. This has been the Palestinians’ strategy for defeating Israel since at least the 1982 First Lebanon War. In that conflict, the PLO relied on the United States to force Israel to permit the PLO to survive to fight another day, by leaving Lebanon for Tunisia.

The Palestinians clearly identified Israel’s greatest strategic vulnerabilities and built their strategy around them.

Its first vulnerability is its Jewishness. Israel is the Jew of the international community. As such, it is continuously scapegoated, just as Jews have been scapegoated throughout history. The United States is the only powerful nation that has ever been willing to stand up to international bigotry against the Jewish state. So the only thing needed to collapse Israel’s international position is for America to turn against it.

This goes double for military capabilities. Since 1973, Israel’s ability to keep its military operating during a war has been dependent on U.S. resupply. The Palestinians reason that if their many friends can convince Washington not to supply Israel with weapons in wartime, then their terrorist forces will survive.

Since all the Palestinian terrorists need to do to win is survive, their strategic aces in the hole are antisemitism and time.

Today, all aspects of U.S. policy regarding the Hamas war against Israel in Gaza and the larger Iranian-directed war to destroy the Jewish state are aligned with the Palestinian strategy.

The Biden administration’s insistence that Israel permit unlimited quantities of food, water, fuel, medicine and other goods to enter the Gaza Strip ensures that Hamas will maintain its control over the population.

America’s threats to end its military resupply have forced Israel to slow down its operations in Gaza in the interest of conserving ammunition.

Biden’s demand that Israel not conquer Rafah—Hamas’s last conventional holdout, where a quarter of its original forces and its military leadership are holed down—is a demand that Israel allow Hamas to survive with its leadership and that part of its “army” intact. In other words, it is a demand that Israel not only allow Hamas to survive but that Israel permits it to end the war with a victory parade.

Likewise, the administration’s obsessive focus on building a Palestinian state—one that under all circumstances will be dominated by Hamas—and its opposition to continued Israeli military control over Gaza after the war indicates that not only is the administration opposed to an Israeli victory, it seeks a Palestinian victory.

As Spencer explained, in prosecuting the war to date, Israel has managed to do the impossible. It has waged the war successfully on the tactical level despite the massive obstacles the Biden administration has placed against its operations at every turn.

Israel’s tactical prowess owes to the fact that the IDF is a citizens’ army. As such, it is able to tap into the unique skills of all sectors of Israeli society. For instance, in the weeks leading up to the ground invasion, the so-called Hilltop Youth—young men who live in isolated communities in Judea and Samaria—appeared at the mobilization base outside Gaza with their welding tools and metal beams. They fitted APCs and tanks with steel canopies that protected them from RPGs and other armor-piercing projectiles. No one called them up to help. They just arrived. And their efforts saved the lives of countless soldiers.

Similarly, a high-tech engineer called up to reserve duty developed a drone capable of operating inside the tunnels. Cross-industry collaboration with the IDF led to the immediate production of the drones for deployment in the tunnels—to great effect. One of the IDF’s tactical innovations that most impressed Spencer was its success in turning Hamas’s tactical advantage—its tunnels—into a disadvantage by learning to fight inside them.

‘This is a conventional war’

Since Israel first bore out the accuracy of the Palestinians’ strategic assessment of its weaknesses by standing down in the face of U.S. pressure in Beirut in 1982, Jerusalem has opted to avoid the strategic contest altogether and focused on achieving tactical advantage across time. Its tactical successes enabled life to go on in Israel as the Palestinian war against it festered.

The situation wasn’t desirable. Over the decades, the Palestinian-led political war in the international arena against Israel’s right to exist constantly escalated in scale and destructive capacity.

But on a day-to-day level, Israel prospered. Given the sharp differences of opinion among Israelis over the strategic goals vis-à-vis the Palestinians, by limiting the battle to the tactical arena, Israeli society remained unified sufficiently to fight limited wars in Gaza, as well as limited operations in Judea and Samaria.

The clash in Israel revolved around Israelis’ perception of Palestinian goals. Israelis on the left believed Palestinian demands were limited, and therefore, it would be possible to peacefully coexist if Israel appeased them by withdrawing from Judea, Samaria and Gaza, and giving them a state.

Israelis on the right believed Palestinian demands were unlimited, and that therefore, Israel must have the national and strategic means to defeat them as a military and political threat by retaining perpetual control of Judea and Samaria, and granting the Palestinians limited autonomy.

The military scope and genocidal nature of Hamas’s assault on Israel on Oct. 7 did two things. First, it settled the argument between left and right. Domestic support for Palestinian statehood dried up. Depending on the poll, between two-thirds and 85% of Israelis (including Israeli Arabs) now oppose Palestinian statehood.

Oct. 7 also ended Israel’s ability to suffice with tactical successes and avoid a strategic victory. Hamas’s strike was strategic. The dimensions of its slaughter and the jubilation with which it was greeted across Palestinian society mean that nothing short of total victory will suffice to ensure Israel’s survival.

Unfortunately, the Biden administration and its Democratic Party refuse to understand the strategic stakes. Spencer explained that the West—and specifically, the United States—will not acknowledge two fundamental facts about the war. First, this is a conventional war, not a counterterror operation. Hamas is not merely a terrorist organization. It is a large, fortified army that began the war with 30,000 soldiers organized in specialized, well-trained units operating under a unified command.

To understand the nature of the armed conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, “you really have to go back to World War II-style battles,” said Spencer.

“Defense is always the strongest form of warfare. … Hamas has had 15-plus years to build defensive positions. … Yes, they don’t have an air force. They don’t have armor and tanks. They’re mostly light infantry. But they’re in probably the most defensive terrain that could ever be created. They’re in literally bomb-proof bunkers underneath every house. … It’s 400 miles of tunnels that range from 15 feet to 300 feet underground where no military munition can reach.”

The IDF, Spencer noted, “has lots of drones and things above, but you can’t see through concrete. You can’t see underneath the buildings. It’s an immense defensive capability, but also the rocket supply. The fact that Hamas has launched over 12,000 rockets at Israel’s civilian sites—every one of them a war crime—is part of their combat power. … The fact that they’re sitting in their defensive positions, waiting for attack and have been planning for that for 15 years means it doesn’t really matter how big the IDF is or how powerful they are.”

The second fundamental feature of Hamas’s war against Israel that the United States refuses to acknowledge is that Hamas’s Oct. 7 operation was not a terrorist attack. “They did terrorist things, but that was a full division-level invasion of a nation, of Israel,” and “while Hamas is a terrorist organization, it’s also an army.”

The terrorists that carried out the slaughter that day didn’t “penetrate” Israel, like a suicide bomber who explodes himself in a crowded cafe. Hamas operatives invaded Israel with thousands of well-trained, heavily armed terror forces organized as light infantry and artillery units. Their goals were to seize whole communities, military bases and villages, and enact a pre-meditated plan of sadistic slaughter, gang rape, seizure of hostages of all ages, seizure of strategic targets, and, if possible, the holding of territory within Israel. The ground invasion was synchronized with a massive missile and drone strike, in addition to a cyberattack against first-response systems and other critical infrastructure.

Three things Israel must do to win

Israel’s mini-war (“Operation Protective Edge”) against Hamas in 2014 ended with a tactical victory and strategic stalemate. Ten years ago, Netanyahu was able to withstand the Obama-Biden administration’s demand that Israel capitulate and enable Hamas to win a strategic victory by mobilizing the support of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which opposed Hamas.

Fearing Hamas’s mastermind Iran—and in light of the U.S.’s determination to enable a Hamas victory to empower Iran—today the moderate Arab states are unwilling to stick their necks out. In the absence of Sunni support, Israel is compelled to stand alone against the United States.

To win, Israel must do three things. First, it must remain politically stable. Schumer’s broadside from the Senate floor was just the latest salvo in an all-out effort by the administration to destabilize Israel politically and replace Netanyahu with his chief rival Benny Gantz, whom they believe will agree to capitulate and accept the formation of a Palestinian state. Minister-without-Portfolio Gideon Sa’ar’s decision on Tuesday to ditch Gantz’s party and take his faction’s four Knesset seats into the coalition speaks to the near-consensus view in Israel that Netanyahu is the only leader that will fight to victory despite U.S. opposition. On Wednesday, a Direct Polls survey showed that U.S. hostility has strengthened Netanyahu and the right. Netanyahu leads Gantz 47% to 37% in public support. His right-religious bloc of parties (including Sa’ar) is polling a 62-seat Knesset majority to Gantz’s leftist bloc of parties’ 48 seats.

The second thing Israel must do is mobilize U.S. public opinion on behalf of its goal of achieving strategic victory by eradicating Hamas and maintaining its security control over Gaza for the foreseeable future. According to last month’s Harvard-Harris poll. Americans support Israel against Hamas 82% to 18%. Netanyahu opened a campaign this week to secure public support with a slew of interviews to the American media and his speech to AIPAC’s annual convention.

Schumer’s hysterical attempts to walk his remarks back amid a furious storm of criticism from all quarters revealed that pro-Israel public opinion remains a factor in American politics.

Finally, Israel must conquer Rafah in defiance of Biden’s red line and do so as quickly as possible.

As the weeks and months pass, and Election Day in America draws nearer, if Israel remains politically stable, if the IDF continues its brilliant fight in Gaza and if U.S. opinion remains supportive, just as Israel has turned Hamas’s tactical advantages into its own, it will turn the Palestinian U.S.-centered strategy on its head. For once, time will work in Israel’s favor, and Israel will win the strategic victory it needs to secure its survival.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
it's interesting how all these weirdos will blame everyone but netanyahu while bibi is deeply unpopular in israel itself

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

lol they're so mad, and so loving entitled goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0GJhsmMx8o

Around the 20 minute mark it kicks into high gear, but steel your souls before watching it, seriously.

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 04:35 on Apr 6, 2024

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

U.S. Military Academy professor Col. John Spencer

this loving moron is teaching the next generation of american officers lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

crepeface posted:

vilerat's mum getting banned from SA for wishing death on a US troop

lmao

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

he has one sentence about military goals. “conquer Rafah quickly” oh ok

even Israel’s most vile apologists have no idea how they can win

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

Sancho Banana posted:

Overall, 28 different Israeli embassies have been temporarily closed out of fear of an Iranian attack.

https://twitter.com/ynetalerts/status/1776120526089404426?t=g_yawNhfvrWrnqcWu868kA&s=19

E: caught up now and what the gently caress was that bullshit rear end ban lol change the thread title

It's weird how Ireland is the most antisemitic country in the world but the Israeli embassy is still open. You'd think it would be the most dangerous place to have an embassy. Curious.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Around the 20 minute mark it kicks into high gear, but steel your souls before watching it, seriously.

this is truly vile.

comments are pretty fun though. a mixture of evangelical christians, people who think israel should just tell the US to shove off, and some kind of recursive antisemitism where the world's jewish elites are conspiring to undermine the state of israel.

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Dreylad posted:

and some kind of recursive antisemitism where the world's jewish elites are conspiring to undermine the state of israel.

inevitable, really

too many cooks (fascist ideologies) in the kitchen

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dreylad posted:

some kind of recursive antisemitism where the world's jewish elites are conspiring to undermine the state of israel.

That's how the ZOG gets you. The Zionist One-world Government is stateless & borderless. If there's a nation-state of Israel there's no ZOG.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
The self hating jewish cabal

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Is this just half an hour of her whining in front of a hotel bed

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

left wing german rap group is an unbelievably cursed concept

the one circus act in europe that's even more racist than the dutch arabist.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Dreylad posted:

this is truly vile.

comments are pretty fun though. a mixture of evangelical christians, people who think israel should just tell the US to shove off, and some kind of recursive antisemitism where the world's jewish elites are conspiring to undermine the state of israel.

See, one of the things she said about why famine is good, actually, (but not happening) made me feel like I was having a stroke, but in the comments her audience effortlessly threads the needle:

"That is so upsetting that Hamas starved an Israeli hostage to death. Until now I thought that if no food was let into Gaza to make the arabs surrender, would also ensure that the hostages would starve too, but now that we know they are starving the hostages there is really no excuse to let food into Gaza."

:psyduck:

e: President Biden, please listen to this commentator:

"At this juncture Netanyahu would be well advised to boldly appeal directly to the American people who are sick and tired of the farce that is the United Nations and foreign policy that refuses to confront the evil that is Islam i.e. withdraw from the Israel hating United Nations and make it clear that if the effort to provide Hamas and exit from the field is pressed, Israel will (threaten to?) sever diplomatic relations with the United States for cause…lack of moral and ethical clarity. Israel has everything to gain and nothing to lose by doing so.

How hard would it be to cite the number of resolutions and votes against Israel as compared to every other nation combined? If Netanyahu does so Israel can be sure American patriots, the sleeping giant, will rise to fight the good fight as they have so many times in history.

The final confrontation between good and evil has begun…pitting those who adhere to the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” against those who do not; the false religion of human intellectual arrogance, Marxianity, posing as a political ideology in an utterly incongruous alliance with a political ideology, Islam posing as a religion…with both seeking to destroy the United States so as to destroy Israel.

It really is that simple…and the God of Abraham/Sinai, Yeshua and 1776 is fully engaged."

Please withdraw from the UN to show the world how serious you are, or else sever diplomatic and military ties with Israel.

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 05:31 on Apr 6, 2024

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Is there any work on the actual civilian casualties from Fallujah? Wikipedia and other NATO-friendly sources always have them as less than 2,000 total. That always seemed very low to me as the US destroyed over half the houses in the city. There was the forcible evacuation that the US carried out but even that doesn't seem to account for it.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

smilin? im in muslim heaven, me and the 72 muscle mommies are hootin and hollerin on a miles-long warhammer gaming table.

So you're playing Warhammer with a bunch of Adepta Sororitas

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

The Alchemist posted:

Goddamn if they only could have kept the genocide at brown and muslim, they could have gotten away with it... but killing whiteys and harassing christians? Hell no, HELL NO

they've always gotten away with those too

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

sum posted:

Bad news for the IDF: the serious analysts have downgraded them to a Russia-style military (bad) instead of a US-style military (good)
https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/1775578404730925167

*stares in every country the US has been at war with since 1940*

It really is always projection, isn't it?

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Marxianity

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/hassaneltayyab/status/1776379119082565793?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

but the united states only transfers defensive arms to israel?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Voice of Labor posted:

but the united states only transfers defensive arms to israel?

Biden continues giving weapons to Israel with this one weird trick!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Fast Luck posted:

rip to my ginger son

NoNotTheMindProbe
Aug 9, 2010
pony porn was here

Fast Luck posted:

"we didn't kill all of him"
*hands over a mason jar full of cum*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I think sometimes people confuse how Western militaries are depicted in movies/video games and anything they’ve actually done in the real world. In fiction they emphasize the slick professionalism and massive instant firepower of Western militaries while the real world has usually been a messy clusterfuck mired in political bullshit and when effective is usually against foes already hammered by another military. Fallujah is the only time the US has had to fight properly and it didn’t look too pretty