Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

one of my fondest early gaming memories was playing Dragon Warrior on my gameboy while sitting in a hot car with my mom waiting on my brother to get out from being fired from the air force lol

I recall that poo poo vividly for some reason. I could probably tell you where I was at in the game if I watched a playthrough of it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Babe Magnet posted:

one of my fondest early gaming memories was playing Dragon Warrior on my gameboy while sitting in a hot car with my mom waiting on my brother to get out from being fired from the air force lol

I recall that poo poo vividly for some reason. I could probably tell you where I was at in the game if I watched a playthrough of it now

haha

it's a good franchise with a lot of heart!!!!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

good rear end gameboy game

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Dongicus posted:

only 10 chapters of dungeon meshi left qq

this manga sticks the landing flawlessly. youre in for a good time

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Babe Magnet posted:

Mine was sitting in the car playing gargoyle’s quest while my parents went to some stupid Amish flea market. That game definitely had a mood.

Also another rapist has been permabanned somehow. :stonk:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

fun hater posted:

yeah

Frank Frank posted:

Also another rapist has been permabanned somehow. :stonk:

whoa

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The gently caress

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s one of those things where you go “wtf? What is that about?” and then “wait no, I don’t actually want to know. “

This forum seems to produce rapists, pedos and dog murderers at a rate higher than than the national average

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

keyword "seems"

anyway this guy managed to fly under the radar for... some time

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“Hey what’s that rapist thing on your rap sheet about”

“I raped someone but it was a long time ago it’s cool”

:psypop:

E: JFC do NOT read the post linked in the first entry. I got like two sentences in and said “oh gently caress no”. If you are like me and are thinking it can’t possibly be that bad, you are wrong.

Frank Frank has a new favorite as of 23:19 on Apr 6, 2024

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Dude just posted for 17 years before anyone thought to click on his rap sheet

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Dude just posted for 17 years before anyone thought to click on his rap sheet

clicking on rapsheets and remembering things are illegal

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Letting someone who is “capital E” evil post here for a decade after they casually admit to brutalizing someone because he didn’t feel like waiting.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

let's dig up ozma's old forums account and hold a cadaver synod

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
grateful that my inability to control my curiosity was held back by that post requiring archives to see

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

E: JFC do NOT read the post linked in the first entry. I got like two sentences in and said “oh gently caress no”. If you are like me and are thinking it can’t possibly be that bad, you are wrong.

lmfao holy poo poo

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Visual Basic Bitch posted:

grateful that my inability to control my curiosity was held back by that post requiring archives to see

phoneposting + being lazy + it’s long preventing me from quoting it and inflicting it on everyone

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Babe Magnet posted:

phoneposting + being lazy + it’s long preventing me from quoting it and inflicting it on everyone

you do not have to

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

“Hey what’s that rapist thing on your rap sheet about”

“I raped someone but it was a long time ago it’s cool”

:psypop:

I wish I had read this post before I found the guy's rapsheet. :wtc:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

:hai:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

That is genuinely the most awful post I have ever read on this forum

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hopefully some kind soul with archives can repost it in this, the thread for yakuza discussion, forums humour, and rape stories

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm uh... genuinely don't know how that wasn't a perma originally

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

clicked on the link and the first thing I saw was the thread title and I felt for a brief moment like I’d stumbled upon a dead body lmfao

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Frank Frank posted:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Hot Diggity! posted:

I'm uh... genuinely don't know how that wasn't a perma originally

you used to have to do A LOT to get perma’d back in the day (for non-Being Mean to Richard reasons at least lol), retaining goons was pretty important to the admin team for a while

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it's cool that for as much dumb poo poo can happen on SA nowadays there's the occasional horrific reminder it's still far far better than things used to be

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah uh I skimmed some more posts in that old thread and sincerely wish I hadn't

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
the curse on ancient Egyptian tombs is actually the writing itself- old forum threads

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I'd just like to know how he got noticed this time. Someone happened to click on his rapsheet?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

fun hater posted:

just finished reading. its so good :)

Dongicus has a new favorite as of 00:53 on Apr 7, 2024

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fajita Queen posted:

That is genuinely the most awful post I have ever read on this forum

Yeah I meant that seriously and agree 100%. It is absolutely horrific and that dude should be in prison.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

I'd just like to know how he got noticed this time. Someone happened to click on his rapsheet?

No idea. He's been just posting like a normal person the whole time as far as I can tell. loving horrific.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Another win for the concern trolls

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Maybe admins should go through and juuuuust double check if any other non-perma banned rapists are still around and kicking

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Dongicus posted:

just finished reading. its so good :)

it's one of the best things i've read in ages

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Frank Frank posted:

It’s one of those things where you go “wtf? What is that about?” and then “wait no, I don’t actually want to know. “

This forum seems to produce rapists, pedos and dog murderers at a rate higher than than the national average

This forum removes them at a rate higher than average.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

check out what got the guy who's every post in that thread is about how much he hates Korean women's ban reason from about a month later lol

we all miss the mid 2000s internet, dont we

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
dr. ped