Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zesty posted:

This forum removes them at a rate higher than average.

Yes but they can just go post/rape elsewhere which isn't ideal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

simply fight cactus enemies for 20 mins til a Golden Globule appears instead. full stop.

man i just finished my 2nd playthrough a few weeks ago and just seeing a screenshot is giving me the urge again..

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Frank Frank posted:

Yes but they can just go post/rape elsewhere which isn't ideal

We're not the cops, we can't go around arresting people. So long as the mods/admins boot them from here quick once it's brought to their attention (and for all their faults, they do), that's all I can ask.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i should be allowed to arrest people

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I'm sure he would correct you that it's actually Dr. Heb.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

He should be allowed to arrest forum rapists. I will deputize him. This is completely legal and a valuable community service.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

He should be allowed to arrest forum rapists. I will deputize him. This is completely legal and a valuable community service.

Where does it fall if it’s discord role play rape?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MarcusSA posted:

Where does it fall if it’s discord role play rape?

Carpet bombing.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

This

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

man i just finished my 2nd playthrough a few weeks ago and just seeing a screenshot is giving me the urge again..

I haven't played it since 2018 but I'm remembering things I thought long forgotten as I'm playing

Like the treasure chest behind the sultan's chair in Gallopolis

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

“Hey what’s that rapist thing on your rap sheet about”

“I raped someone but it was a long time ago it’s cool”

:psypop:

E: JFC do NOT read the post linked in the first entry. I got like two sentences in and said “oh gently caress no”. If you are like me and are thinking it can’t possibly be that bad, you are wrong.

Jesus Christ

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
ty all for the warning not to read. I won't.

meanwhile 😑

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
instead of reading what I assume is someones sex crime manifesto, you could be modding your 3DS and playing Dragon Quest Monsters 2. Over 800 guys to collect and unlike the latest one on switch, there are barely any recolors. Monsters actually do little fun scripted interactions on the map! I watched an octopus kill and eat a starfish! I scared a spikey frog hiding in a rock and danced with a cactus. There are kaiju sized monsters roaming on some maps.

It's been a decade since this came out and the big name monster collectors have only gotten worse. >:(

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
another wave of compromised accounts, is this some discord phishing thing or are all these logins just floating around somewhere?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Plant MONSTER. posted:

instead of reading what I assume is someones sex crime manifesto, you could be modding your 3DS and playing Dragon Quest Monsters 2. Over 800 guys to collect and unlike the latest one on switch, there are barely any recolors. Monsters actually do little fun scripted interactions on the map! I watched an octopus kill and eat a starfish! I scared a spikey frog hiding in a rock and danced with a cactus. There are kaiju sized monsters roaming on some maps.

It's been a decade since this came out and the big name monster collectors have only gotten worse. >:(

I played path of exile tonight and had another absolutely absurd item drop out of nowhere. Then I died a bunch, yelled at the game and realized I was being ridiculous so I ate an edible and am now covered in dogs and p sleepy.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The dark Webb

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pentyne posted:

another wave of compromised accounts, is this some discord phishing thing or are all these logins just floating around somewhere?

Just reset your password. Absolutely no reason not to. Jeff said it was some discord fishing thing but now it’s looking more like some sort of data breach

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

pentyne posted:

they probably had a password they used multiple places and got popped in a separate data breach.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
pro tip: use a password manager so you can have a separate password for every website without having to remember them all

password re-use is the biggest cause of hacks. the morons running one of the websites you use are gonna inevitably gently caress up one day and have a security leak.
but keeping a new password in your head for every site is impossible expecially for random lovely websites you had to make a login for 2 years ago and haven't visited since then

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

I'd just like to know how he got noticed this time. Someone happened to click on his rapsheet?

This must have been what happened. Someone saw one of his posts in a thread, was pissed off by it or thought it was odd, thought they'd check out the rap sheet, and stumbled upon... that.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

post/rape elsewhere

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Personally I would argue they shouldn't rape anywhere

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
imagine how good the music taste in YOSPOS is..... licking my lips

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Feels Villeneuve posted:

imagine how good the music taste in YOSPOS is..... licking my lips

So many loops of Bubsy music.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i guarantee that whatever "bubsy music" is would be cooler than whatever YOSPOS listens to

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

I played path of exile tonight and had another absolutely absurd item drop out of nowhere. Then I died a bunch, yelled at the game and realized I was being ridiculous so I ate an edible and am now covered in dogs and p sleepy.

So this is the dark side Frank Frank doesn't want the PoE thread to see...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i guarantee that whatever "bubsy music" is would be cooler than whatever YOSPOS listens to

learn yourself about Ulillillia drat

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ullillia would NEVER post in yospos.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

True enough.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Yuck! Negative compatibility!

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
that's why god invented save states

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

hopefully some kind soul with archives can repost it in this, the thread for yakuza discussion, forums humour, and rape stories

I won't do that but I will repost the opening stump speech from Psychonauts:

quote:

The human mind. Six hundred miles of synaptic fiber, five and a half ounces of cranial fluid, fifteen hundred grams of complex neural matter... A three pound pile of dreams. But I'll tell you what it really is. It is the ultimate battlefield--and, the ultimate weapon. The wars of this modern age--The Psychic Age-- are all fought somewhere between these damp, curvaceous undulations. From this day forward, you are all Psychic Soldiers. Paranormal Paratroopers! Mental Marines who are about to ship out on the adventure of their lives! THIS IS OUR BEACHHEAD. And this is your landing craft! You shall engage the enemy in his own mentality! You shall chase his dreams, you shall fight his demons, you shall live his nightmares! And those of you who fight well, you will find yourselves on the path to becoming international secret agents. In other words... Psychonauts! The rest of you... WILL DIE.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Joey McChrist posted:

you cant spend your whole life just playing dragon quest 11... what about the other ones???

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it's called dragon quest 11 bc you have to play it 11 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Empty Sandwich posted:

it's called dragon quest 11 bc you have to play it 11 times

its because 11 comes after 10. farewell