Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Papes posted:

Probably the one that requires a straight flush to produce a spectral card.

Madness is pretty terrible without eternals.

This one is probably the most frustrating because it seems to always show up when I take the Spectral card that 0's out your money in the hopes of getting a decent rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Uh just signed on to take a stab at gold stakes with my checkered deck and

What the gently caress is a perishable card?

What the living hell is a rental card?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

localthunk posted:

Hello everyone, I have the first version of 1.0.1 ready to test. There are a lot of changes included in here so I wanted to have an extended public test to ensure everything is working smoothly before pushing it live for real, probably in about a week! This experimental version of the game is English only and will be available on Mac, PC and Steam Deck. Please let me know if Steam Deck/Windows performance is improved from the previous version

To access, click on the gear icon on the Balatro Steam library entry, then Properties > Betas > Beta Participation and select public_experimental

Please test this version and let me know if there are any issues, feedback or regression from earlier versions. Please try and keep discussion within the thread below if possible so I can follow along easier!

Thanks Balapals

1.0.1c (experimental) patchnotes are attached

code:
- Updated version of Love2D - this fixed an issue on Windows and Steam Deck causing poor/stuttery performance for some players
- Added toggle for 'Reduced Motion', removing the swirly background and gyrating card motion
- Changed default fallback tarot from Fool to Strength (when all tarots are on screen)
- Changed Gold Stake random seeds - now ensures that the first Legendary Joker on that seed is a Joker that you have not won with on Gold Stake (For Completionist++ hunting)
- Changed ante scaling in white stake: 
    - Ante 3: 2800 -> 2000
    - Ante 4: 6000 -> 5000
- Changed ante scaling in green stake: 
    - Ante 2: 1000 -> 900
    - Ante 3: 3200 -> 2400
    - Ante 4: 9000 -> 7000
- Changed ante scaling in purple stake: 
    - Ante 2: 1200 -> 1000
    - Ante 3: 3600 -> 3000
    - Ante 4: 10000 -> 8000
    - Ante 5: 25000 -> 22000
- Changed Orange Stake
    - Scrapped increasing pack cost
    - Added new 'Perishable' mechanic, Jokers have a 30% chance to have a 'Perishable' sticker, disabling them after 5 rounds
- Changed Gold Stake
    - Scrapped -1 hand size
    - Added new 'Rental' mechanic, Jokers have a 30% chance to have a 'Rental' sticker (stacks with eternal/perishable), making them cost $1 up front and $3 every round
- Changed eternal to apply to Jokers in Buffoon packs
- Changed the first shop in every run to always include a normal Buffoon pack as one of the pack options
- Upcoming blinds/tags can now be seen in the shop immediately after defeating a boss blind/cashing out
- Some Blinds are now be banned on challenge runs
        - banned Crimson Heart, Verdant Leaf and Amber Acorn on 'Jokerless'
        - banned Verdant Leaf on 'Typecast'
        - banned Verdant Leaf on 'Non-Perishable'
        - banned The Plant on 'Mad World'
- Buffed Saturn
    - Now gives +3 mult instead of +2 mult for Straights
- Buffed Neptune
    - Now gives +4 mult instead of +3 mult for Straight Flush
- Buffed Eris
    - Now gives +50 chips instead of +40 chips for Flush Five
- Buffed Ceres
    - Now gives +4 mult instead of +3 mult for Flush House

- Changed Uncommon tag - Now makes the uncommon joker free
- Changed Rare tag - Now makes the rare joker free
- Negative, Polychrome, Holo, Foil tags all make their respective joker free
- Changed Investment to give $25 instead of $15
- Changed 8 Ball - scrapped old effect, new effect -> 1 in 4 chance to spawn a tarot when any played 8 is scored
- Changed Blue Seal - now creates the planet card of the final poker hand played during the round
- Changed both Mad and Clever Joker - scrapped 'contains 4 of a kind' effect, now applies instead to any hand that contains a 'Two Pair'
- Changed Yorick - scrapped old effect, new effect -> gains X1 mult every 23 cards discarded (starts at X1)
- Changed Magician Tarot - now applies lucky to 2 cards instead of 1
- Changed Midas Mask - now only applies Gold enhancement to scoring face cards, costs $7 was $6
- Changed Vampire 
    - now only removes enhancement from scoring cards
    - gives X0.1 mult per enhancement instead of X0.2 mult
    - Rare instead of Uncommon
- Changed Madness - now only applies on small/big blinds, not on boss blind selection
- Changed To Do list - poker hand no longer changes on payout, always changes at end of round (won't get stuck on Straight Flush)
- Changed description of Shortcut to include a more apt example (10 8 6 5 3)
- Changed Ancient Joker - the selected suit is no longer able to repeat between rounds
- Changed Swashbuckler - Now adds sell value of all other Jokers to Mult, not just the Jokers to the left
- Changed Hanging Chad - Now retriggers the first played card 2 times instead of once
- Changed Flower Pot - Now includes the base suit of debuffed cards when determining if it will trigger
- Changed Bootstraps to include current mult bonus in description
- Changed all 4 Sinful Jokers (one for each suit) - they now each give +3 mult per suit instead of +4 mult
- Changed Banner - now gives +30 chips per remaining discard instead of +40 chips
- Changed Fibonacci - costs $8 instead of $7, because Fibonacci
- Changed Steel Joker - Now gives X0.2 mult per Steel card in full deck instead of X0.25 mult
- Changed Odd Todd - Now gives +31 chips per odd ranked card instead of +30 chips
- Changed Sixth Sense - Now uncommon and $6, was rare
- Changed Hiker - Now gives +5 chips to every scoring card played instead of +4 chips
- Changed Gros Michel - Now has a 1 in 6 chance to go extinct instead of 1 in 4
- Changed Seance - Now uncommon and $6, was rare and $7
- Changed Riff-Raff - Now $6, was $4
- Changed Vagabond
    - Rare, was uncommon
    - $8, was $6
    - Applies when you have $4 or less, was $3 or less
- Changed Cloud 9 - Now $7, was $6
- Changed Mail-In Rebate - Now $5 was $3
- Changed Reserved Parking - Now common, was uncommon
- Changed Lucky Cat - Now gains X0.25 per lucky proc, was X0.2
- Changed Trading card - Now costs $6, was $5
- Changed Campfire - Now gains X0.25 per card sold, was X0.5
- Changed Smily Face - Now give +5 mult per face card, was +4 mult
- Changed Golden Ticket - Now payes out $4 per gold card played, was $3
- Changed Bloodstone - Now has a 1 in 2 chance to proc, was 1 in 3
- Changed Onyx Agate - Now gives +7 mult per club card, was +8 mult
- Changed Glass Joker - Now gives X0.75 mult per glass card destroyed, was X0.5 mult
- Changed Stuntman - Now gives +250 Chips, was +300
- Changed Invisible Joker - Now requires 2 rounds and costs $8, was 3 rounds and $10
- Changed Burnt Joker - Now is rare, was uncommon
- Changed wording on most scaling jokers to refer to 'this joker'

- Fixed bug where opening a booster pack with hand size of 0 was unskippable
- Fixed bug where the card generated by 'Certificate' was not being debuffed by the boss

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Aggro posted:

Speaking of dud cards, has anyone ever had a winning run that utilizes Stone cards? Even in my high card/pair runs, it seems better to just remove cards from the deck instead of replacing them with Stone.

The obvious exception is if you have the joker that adds a stone card every round and the joker that increases your xMult for every card added to the deck.

One of the big flaws in the game is that Glass and Steel are AWESOME, and Wild and Stone suck out loud. Same thing where Red and Purple tokens are great, while Gold and Blue tokens are pretty terrible.

Marble Joker + Vampire also does enough work to push you through ante 8, in my experience.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Well that explains my question, thanks!

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
that's an exciting list of changes, though the change to the sinful set going from +4 to +3 seems like it only serves to make those even worse. +20 mult for a flush was already kinda weak, +15 is even less.

a few of these seem like they'll make the really wild scaling hands a lot harder just by reducing the rate of growth

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

AceClown posted:

Superposition is also garbage, and it shows up all the fuckin time.

What is should read is is:

code:
Create a Tarot card if poker hand contains an Ace and a Straight.
Aces can be used at any point in a straight.
eg. QKA23 is a valid straight

Yeah I thought so but I just did a run with it holoed as my first card and the abandoned deck. A dupe opportunity came up, I added fortune teller and rode that scaling the whole way. I didn't appreciate it until doing the run, but the two superpositions were providing income, deck pruning and shaping. I trivially got my deck into a shape to do straight flushes, a driver's license dropped for the xmult, and it was a super easy run. It's a very situational card, but it can be built around.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Ahhh this changes a lot. The perishables alone will add to a much different play style, you'll basically have to be selecting new Jokers on a rotating basis.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
makes economy important even late if you get stuck rerolling for replacements

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

quote:

- Changed the first shop in every run to always include a normal Buffoon pack as one of the pack options
- Upcoming blinds/tags can now be seen in the shop immediately after defeating a boss blind/cashing out

thank god

quote:

- Changed Uncommon tag - Now makes the uncommon joker free
- Changed Rare tag - Now makes the rare joker free
- Negative, Polychrome, Holo, Foil tags all make their respective joker free
- Changed Investment to give $25 instead of $15

thank god

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I'm still just flubbing around getting used to mechanics and made it to ante number 6 on my second run but I blew the next 3 runs before ante 4. I will probably watch the two hours video on the first page but I'm enjoying just figuring it out for now

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

oh holy poo poo I wasn't expecting the buffs to tags but they're super welcome. skipping is frequently a bad idea so I don't mind the buff to it

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

pumpinglemma posted:

I’ll defend both of those, too! Seance is obviously good if you already have a straight flush build (which is a reasonable thing to transition into late-game), and if you’re on the abandoned or checkered deck then it’s not too hard to transition into one even early on. The good spectral cards are really good and it gives you a lot of chances at them. It’s also the only thing that gives any consistency with the loving size-5 hand unlock.

The problem with this defense is that straight flush builds are also really bad. Way too hard to setup and draw, and for your effort they don’t even scale up as well as flush houses or flush 5s.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
A list of mostly good changes, I don't understand buffing Bloodstone and nerfing Onyx Agate though. I never even give onyx a second thought and Bloodstone was already really good.

Dropbear
Jul 26, 2007
Bombs away!

Papes posted:

The problem with this defense is that straight flush builds are also really bad. Way too hard to setup and draw, and for your effort they don’t even scale up as well as flush houses or flush 5s.

Yeah, any kind of straight seems like a mess compared to any other hand type in the lategame. You have to have at least 5 (4 with that one joker) different card numbers in your deck, so you can just keep drawing poorly and not get your straights without somehow having a bazillion discards.

Why wouldn't I just remove most but one number, or use high card or literally anything other than a straight so I can't be screwed by RNG that much?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
So many of those buffs make the game easier and I am now SO MAD that I spent uhhhh 160 hours already on this game

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Zamujasa posted:

that's an exciting list of changes, though the change to the sinful set going from +4 to +3 seems like it only serves to make those even worse. +20 mult for a flush was already kinda weak, +15 is even less.

this is weird, it's not like the sinful jokers were particularly good

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Aggro posted:

So many of those buffs make the game easier and I am now SO MAD that I spent uhhhh 160 hours already on this game

I’ll be interested to see how it plays because it does seem a lot easier. Pretty much buffs across the board besides vampire (one of the singular best jokers in game) and the cheap suit mults. I thought this patch was intended to make the early game more dynamic but still retain the difficulty to finish ante 8.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Aggro posted:

So glad to just now be starting my gold stakes runs lol

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Aggro posted:

Speaking of dud cards, has anyone ever had a winning run that utilizes Stone cards? Even in my high card/pair runs, it seems better to just remove cards from the deck instead of replacing them with Stone.

The obvious exception is if you have the joker that adds a stone card every round and the joker that increases your xMult for every card added to the deck.

Having a lot of stone cards in a high card or pair build means you don't need a chip joker wasting space and can get more degenerate.

And when you do get the stone generator and multiplier then :discourse:

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I only have 1 gold stakes win but at least I can say I did it before the devs turned the game into ez mode for the instant gratification Fortnite players!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

quote:

- Changed Bloodstone - Now has a 1 in 2 chance to proc, was 1 in 3

It'll still fail you at all times lol

Most of those changes seem fun but not sure the Sinful Jokers needed a nerf, they already weren't good

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lot of decent changes, particularly to the Stakes. I like buffing the tags too, makes early skips a lot more of a competitive option. Glad there was some common sense adjustments like Swashbuckler and Blue Seal too. Adding the value of Bootstraps to the Joker so I don't gotta just guess it is appreciated, thanks. :lol: Like the buff to Saturn. Not banning Crimson Heart on Golden Needle makes me big mad.

Nerfing the Sinful Jokers seems absolutely insane to me. They were already very mid Jokers and now they're even worse.
No idea why Banner is getting nerfed. That also seems extremely unnecessary.
The Midas-Vampire combo got loving slapped hard. Wow. That is a lot less strong now.
Yorick rework is interesting. Every 23 cards instead of every 23 discards, which some decks can do in a single round, but, it's only adding x1 instead of getting x5 all at once. So Yorick will kick in sooner, but be weaker, but be able to scale past its old self eventually. As somebody who was frustrated by constantly getting Yorick too late to get his effect active, I don't think this fixes that problem, but I think it makes Yorick a more interesting Joker overall, so, net positive, probably.
Gros Michel.....that kinda makes it worse? Because when you pick up Gros Michel, you pick it up wanting it to get destroyed, right? So I guess this is a buff to Gros Michel, but it's kind of a very subtle nerf to Cavendish.
Don't really get the nerfs to Steel Joker and Campfire at all. Those were pretty fair as is.
Making Burnt Joker a rare is preeeeeeeeeetty hosed up. Burnt Joker is already pretty hard to use, making it harder to find and taking away Trading Card synergy from it is kinda hosed up.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Aggro posted:

Debuffing Midas Mask, Vampire and Campfire (and making a few easier uncommon build arounds like Vagabond and Burnt Joker to rare) are pretty big tradoffs imo.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

WarEternal posted:

A list of mostly good changes, I don't understand buffing Bloodstone and nerfing Onyx Agate though. I never even give onyx a second thought and Bloodstone was already really good.

Onyx is pretty good! It's potentially a very decent chunk of mult and the timing is advantageous since it fires before a lot of hand-based x-multiplier. The ceiling was a lot lower than Bloodstone but it was more reliable and took less investment--I think overall Bloodstone was the better of the two (especially since it's compatible with the checkered deck and Onyx wasn't), and at any rate Onyx was in no way more than 50% better than Bloodstone, but it was quite decent before.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Yeah I like Bloodstone well enough but never underestimate the ability of Bloodstone to simply, not trigger and lose you the run

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Thinking about the idea of being able to build a deck of jokers for a run. Maybe that would just lead to more railroading where players only go for a specific build but it feels slightly off that the more jokers you unlock the more you rely on randomness to pull complimentary ones.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Blueprint? Brainstorm?
Who needs 'em?
Not me.

And then one ante later,

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

after playing on the higher stakes for about an hour I can say that perishable jokers are waaaay too common and loving suck

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Sockser posted:

Blueprint? Brainstorm?
Who needs 'em?
Not me.

And then one ante later,

Maybe I haven't played far enough in the game despite unlocking most of the decks and beating most of the stakes on a deck or two, but how do you get more than one copy of a joker?

If the answer is, play more, so be it.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

WarEternal posted:

What's the worst joker in the game? My vote is for Matador.

Showman. Every other joker is, at worst, neutral (well, okay, besides Madness but Madness is good). Showman makes your tarot and celestial packs worse just for the outside shot at a second copy of a really good joker. Unless there's something I'm missing, of course, but Showman is the only joker that even if it was free and Negative I would probably not take it.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

pumpinglemma posted:

Might be square joker? It’s trash when you get it, but if you spend the entire game crippling your economy to level it up with two pairs, it will remain trash because four chips per hand is nothing. Might also be red card, which is a $5 joker that does absolutely nothing unless you’re willing to throw a vast amount of money down the toilet. Golden ticket, lucky cat and the assorted stone jokers all seem super-niche as well.

Like, at least with matador there are rare situations where you can see at the moment it’s in the store that holding onto it until the boss is going to be worth $20 or so, and in those situations I would buy it if I had a slot free. I’m trying to think of a situation where I’d ever buy square card or red card and outside of immediately destroying them with campfire or ceremonial dagger I can’t.

Square joker is one of the best high stakes jokers there is. If you start a run and get an early mult scaling joker and square joker it's p much a run winner and one of the more consistent ways to clear orange/gold stake.

Red card can also be decently strong but orange stake does do a number on it. The main thing is it's hypothetically getting 6x mult a round which you're not typically going to be doing on stuff like ride the bus/green/supernova unless you have additional support like robber so if you happen to already have a reasonable set of jokers it can be worth burning all your money to scale it. I think I have an orange stake win on it.

Rosalie_A posted:

Showman. Every other joker is, at worst, neutral (well, okay, besides Madness but Madness is good). Showman makes your tarot and celestial packs worse just for the outside shot at a second copy of a really good joker. Unless there's something I'm missing, of course, but Showman is the only joker that even if it was free and Negative I would probably not take it.

Showman is p much there to enable broken builds, being able to buy 2 or 3x of a good joker is important for the runs that go super deep into endless scoring bajillion point hands. But I agree in normal play it doesn't feel good to pick it up.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

MJeff posted:

Lot of decent changes, particularly to the Stakes. I like buffing the tags too, makes early skips a lot more of a competitive option. Glad there was some common sense adjustments like Swashbuckler and Blue Seal too. Adding the value of Bootstraps to the Joker so I don't gotta just guess it is appreciated, thanks. :lol: Like the buff to Saturn. Not banning Crimson Heart on Golden Needle makes me big mad.

Nerfing the Sinful Jokers seems absolutely insane to me. They were already very mid Jokers and now they're even worse.
No idea why Banner is getting nerfed. That also seems extremely unnecessary.
The Midas-Vampire combo got loving slapped hard. Wow. That is a lot less strong now.
Yorick rework is interesting. Every 23 cards instead of every 23 discards, which some decks can do in a single round, but, it's only adding x1 instead of getting x5 all at once. So Yorick will kick in sooner, but be weaker, but be able to scale past its old self eventually. As somebody who was frustrated by constantly getting Yorick too late to get his effect active, I don't think this fixes that problem, but I think it makes Yorick a more interesting Joker overall, so, net positive, probably.
Gros Michel.....that kinda makes it worse? Because when you pick up Gros Michel, you pick it up wanting it to get destroyed, right? So I guess this is a buff to Gros Michel, but it's kind of a very subtle nerf to Cavendish.
Don't really get the nerfs to Steel Joker and Campfire at all. Those were pretty fair as is.
Making Burnt Joker a rare is preeeeeeeeeetty hosed up. Burnt Joker is already pretty hard to use, making it harder to find and taking away Trading Card synergy from it is kinda hosed up.

For the joker nerfs my guess is with the nerf to score requirements they tried to balance by making some of the early scoring jokers weaker alongside so it makes everything feel more consistent. My first thought when I saw those chip reductions were that things were going to be too easy but I think some of the nerfs balance it out.

Not sure if I agree with them (I think you got a lot of good points) but it's hard to tell until I feel it out in practice. It seems kind of odd they didn't touch the scaling jokers though cause with the chip reduction requirements and a lot of stuff getting sort of nerfed around them it's just gonna make already strong picks like green joker stronger.

e: of course I play this on switch so I won't see any of these changes for an eternity, sigh.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
Campfire needed a nerf, though now I wonder if it's just bad. Maybe there should be a way for it to keep some percentage of its scaling, just because there are now other jokers that continue to grow x-mult.

I haven't taken Vampire in a while just because it's easy to win a run with it, but hard to go past ante 8 with, but I suppose that needed a nerf also. Every time Midas or Vampire triggered off a non-scoring card I was surprised anyway.

Burnt Joker and Vagabond are pretty bad rares. Most of the rares offer huge benefits to score. If you don't get Burnt Joker in the first few rounds, it's very hard to scale anything that's not on the bottom tier of hands. And those get small bonuses for leveling up.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Nah I still think Campfire's good. It fills a specific niche of "easy but expensive xmult that slots into literally any build" and even at half price its practically a slam pick in later antes.

Definitely agree with you on Burnt Joker and Vagabond though. I love both of those jokers but changing them to rare really just means I'll probably never use them, because I have to luck out and roll them super early.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

But they don't have Showman.

e: oh I thought this was in response to how the poster above had copied Baron, reading is hard

tinstaach fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Apr 8, 2024

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Arzaac posted:

oh holy poo poo I wasn't expecting the buffs to tags but they're super welcome. skipping is frequently a bad idea so I don't mind the buff to it
I think it really highlights how weak skips were, a lot of people swore by them but that the dev who has access to game stats and who talks a lot with the community of really good players looked at them and just gave them sizeable buffs across the board ($25 bucks over 15 when that was a popular one is probably one of the peak examples) tells you that they were in a rough spot.

It just never seems obvious because if you're restarting a bunch you're probably gonna tune out all the times skipping aggressively killed your run in the cradle.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Just played a beta with the checkered deck, first 2 skips were free poly jokers and I just steamrolled the rest of the run.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Arzaac posted:

Nah I still think Campfire's good. It fills a specific niche of "easy but expensive xmult that slots into literally any build" and even at half price its practically a slam pick in later antes.

Definitely agree with you on Burnt Joker and Vagabond though. I love both of those jokers but changing them to rare really just means I'll probably never use them, because I have to luck out and roll them super early.

I dunno, I rather liked late Vagabonds before. If my build is in a good place, dumping all my money and racking up tarots to refine my deck further seems like a pretty good deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Funny, I just got done crushing A8 with a 10+x Vampire. RIP. (It was also the first time I lost by running out of cards... was hoping for an unlock for that)