Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dokapon Findom posted:

What I wouldn't give for a crossover of my two favorite things: wrestling, and Donald Trump

they censored donald trump sitting at the front row of WM5 in the latest game but you can tell its him because of the ill fitting suit and posture lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the libs are new to fighting vince, but trump's been doing it for decades, yet trump's a bad guy?!?!?!?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
same expression

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
First time I'm noticing how lovely a job that kid is doing

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
that time in kayfabe vince sold WWE to trump and it caused the stocks to crash so hard that he had to kayfabe buy it back from trump the next night

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

Trump was right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

well yeah that's why he's gettign yelled at. this is the friggin whitehouse lawn here people

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

same expression

soyfacing at lawnmowing

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Weka posted:

I will try and remember to update you

Thank you

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

KirbyKhan posted:

yep. trumps right

now if only we can get trump narrating WWE in fortnite….

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

my first time they didn't drug me enough so I was basically sober for the first half and it was uncomfortable enough that they should at least knock you half out (like they tried). but I don't like the complete knockout that the other hospitals do

i woke up during my last EGD which was terrifying

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

my_custom_username posted:

Perkele + gently caress you!!!!

mad?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

that's why he's getting yelled at

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

loquacius posted:

It's honestly a miracle I haven't had to be colonoscopied yet due to all the IBS I've got

that's because IBS is a fake white lady disease like fibromyalgia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

tristeham posted:

wrestling forum has a strange vibe

its like console wars but with a moral angle too

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Megamissen posted:

its like console wars but with a moral angle too

they do that with console wars now too

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Cody Rhodes has the wrong RAM

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they're mad at cody and want him dead becuase he gave a corporate response about the vince situation instead of burning all his bridges at the company it would have been funny if he did that after winning the belt but we have to be realistic here

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

KirbyKhan posted:

Baby, toddler, dog, wife, cell phone.... Pooping is a group activity

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they're mad at cody and want him dead becuase he gave a corporate response about the vince situation instead of burning all his bridges at the company it would have been funny if he did that after winning the belt but we have to be realistic here

realistic? in cspam?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
in an alternate timeline the us got really competitive with russia over ballet instead and a bunch of goons are mad at the dancer cody rhodes for accepting a conservatorship (the good kind) at the Stamford Bolshoi

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al! posted:

in an alternate timeline the us got really competitive with russia over ballet instead and a bunch of goons are mad at the dancer cody rhodes for accepting a conservatorship (the good kind) at the Stamford Bolshoi

Continue...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

someone should tell the wrestling sub that wrestling is fake

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Gonna call wrestling sportsball and get (rightfully) executed behind an IHoP

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

DaysBefore posted:

Interesting you say IHoP, because afaik all the fights there are REAL

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

vince in a stage director's mumu, cape flowing behind him. human trafficking levels roughly the same

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Great job doing PR for the freaking RAPE company

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
That's one factory I do not want to hear "Powerhouse" played in

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i do not support WWE and i refute it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Making people in the wrestling forum sign a pledge saying they Condemn WWE before they can post

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I don't really think about it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Making people in the wrestling forum sign a pledge saying they Condemn WWE before they can post

we may be getting there

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
imo the funniest thing about this is that this was the final straw and not the multiple times vince took blood money from the saudi government or the other times he's assaulted women its... its like vince made three strikes and he's out

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

badgering Hootington over ordering Wrestlemania until he goes Col. Jessup on me

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

DaysBefore posted:

Heard a friend say sportsball like last week and it made me sad. How can people have such darkness in their hearts man

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

aw frig aw dang it posted:

badgering Hootington over ordering Wrestlemania until he goes Col. Jessup on me

DID YOU ORDER THE PAY PER VIEW?!?!?!?!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you can pick a year and a date and vince probably did something hosed up then thats why he and koos are steadfast friends

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I simply achieve ethical consumption of media by assuming everyone is a rapist or crime doer and therefore, I cannot be judged for not finding an alternative. This is a method also known as CHIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you can pick a year and a date and vince probably did something hosed up then thats why he and koos are steadfast friends

koos doing the vince walk on his way to conscript IKs