Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Good soup! posted:

still a solid lol that HBO said "nah" on Guillermo del toro's live action series he wanted to do

i'm just glad he was in death stranding

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Danaru posted:

Dubs are good

I love the chainsaw man dub voice acting

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

keep your hands off eizouken + tatami galaxy

Keep your hands off eizouken? I barely know eizouken!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ominous Jazz posted:

i'm just glad he was in death stranding

Well his appearance was anyway. His voice was the guy who played Lefou in Beauty and the Beast lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Good soup! posted:

Tune in tonight for a special presentation of Shoah, also don't miss Hard Boiled right after

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Danaru posted:

Dubs are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD2346AopZA

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Danaru posted:

Dubs are good

dub deez

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Well his appearance was anyway. His voice was the guy who played Lefou in Beauty and the Beast lol

Lol that I'm just learning this now

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Packet Loss posted:

Selling my Apple Vision Pro as I didn’t get much use out of it. It’s amazing, but VR/AR is just not comfortable for me anymore.

Excellent shape, like new.
- 512 GB of Storage
- AppleCare+ for 2 years
- Extra light seal, head strap, bag
- Apple Vision Pro Case
- Charger, Cables (unused)
- Box

I'm hoping to see $3800 shipped

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nJbo2R4E9Kw-GdVAMlpSocP1EJARRU3R?usp=drive_link

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
For sale: Apple Vision Pro, barely worn.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Paladinus posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmoW-gNjjXA

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Paladinus posted:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I was gonna say lol @ charging 300bux over the price to buy one new but apparently apple charges like $200 to put an extra $20-sd-card-worth of storage in there and the goon got the $500 warranty too
so actually this is a steal

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Bicyclops posted:

All the animes I've seen are from the Stone Age (Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist). Someone make a curated list and I'll make it one of my Forever Projects to watch through them.

Okay uh I'm just running off the top of my head some fun ones of various genres:

-Freiren: At Journey's End (fantasy series about a nigh immortal elf mage processing the 10-year journey she went on with an adventuring party to defeat the Demon King and everything that happened after, on Crunchyroll)
-Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon (fantasy series about a bunch of semi-functional adventurers trying to rescue one of their own from a dragon, who set off a chain of potentially apocalyptic events while also eating the most delicious-looking D&D monsters imaginable, on Netflix.)
-Monster (medical crime mystery thriller thing like if Dexter was good, on Netflix.)
-PLUTO (from the same creator as Monster, applying the same crime mystery thriller but to a notable Astro Boy story arc, on Netflix.)
-One Punch Man season 1 (superhero action series about the strongest hero around who's kind of burnt out because nothing's challenging anymore, on Netflix.)
-Mob Psycho 100 (by the same creator as One Punch Man, applying a similar super-strong hero conceit to a neurotic, under-emotive boy psychic, on Crunchyroll.)
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, season 1 (Scifi cyberpunk mystery show. Don't feel like I need to pitch Ghost in the Shell hard. Apparently on the Adult Swim website? Might need to find it some other way if that doesn't work.)
-Odd Taxi (Surreal mystery series centering on a taxi driver, on Crunchyroll.)
-Gankutsuou (Surreal space vampire scifi adaption of The Count of Monte Cristo, on Crunchyroll.)
-Yu Yu Hakusho (Action anime based on the manga from the creator of Hunter x Hunter about a teen delinquent turned into an underworld detective, on Crunchyroll.)
-Cromartie High (Surreal, short comedy series. The dub is problematic in that early 2000s way but still very funny.)
-Mr. Osomatsu (Silly skit-based comedy series about lazy jobless sextuplets, on Crunchyroll.)
-The aquatope on white sand (Cute slice of life/drama anime about some young adults trying to help run/save a small community aquarium.)
-Pop Team Epic (Surreal comedy series that's a bunch of strung-together bits using mixed media techniques, on Crunchyroll.)
-MUSHI-SHI (Episodic fantasy anthology about people interacting with various spirits in an imagined time between the Edo and Meiji periods in Japan, on Crunchyroll.)
-Planetes (Hard scifi about a bunch of underpaid space debris cleaners, Don't think it's actually streaming anywhere legit so... other means to find it might be necessary.)
-March comes in like a lion (Story about a high-school aged professional shogi player dealing with his depression and social isolation after his parents died, becoming close to three sisters who invite him over for dinners and social activities.)

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

No one said Bocchi, they should really watch Bocchi too.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
I liked Parasyte -the maxim-

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

I was gonna say lol @ charging 300bux over the price to buy one new but apparently apple charges like $200 to put an extra $20-sd-card-worth of storage in there and the goon got the $500 warranty too
so actually this is a steal

I'll offer 1k

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

TheMightyBoops posted:

bocchi rock was found dead last week sadly

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Pablo Nergigante posted:

best of both worlds

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cuttlefush posted:

best of both worlds

Jesse Corti is cool and he does a good job in the role. Hell the entire voice cast is stellar

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Jesse Corti is cool and he does a good job in the role. Hell the entire voice cast is stellar

can't wait for 2

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

tatami galaxy good but night is short walk on girl might even be better

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TheMightyBoops posted:

somewhere (hopefully a padded cell) Delphisage is going through some circumstances because of this post.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Nuns with Guns posted:

Okay uh I'm just running off the top of my head some fun ones of various genres:
-Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon (fantasy series about a bunch of semi-functional adventurers trying to rescue one of their own from a dragon, who set off a chain of potentially apocalyptic events while also eating the most delicious-looking D&D monsters imaginable, on Netflix.)
Many good shows on your list, but strongest second on this one, it's fantastic.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ping-Pong: The Animation

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Watch The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Watch Nichijou

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i need help. i need to find the c-spam witchcraft thread. the funny one

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

There's apparently a secret ending in yiik no one ever found where the main character meets Dick Masterson and becomes an angry misogynist.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

All the animes I've seen are from the Stone Age (Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist). Someone make a curated list and I'll make it one of my Forever Projects to watch through them.

Everything on this list was popular either in its time or has held up since. Some stuff is dated but was pretty iconic at the time for doing things that later became standard. Not really any mega franchise stuff like Gundam or Fate/Stay listed here, for that stuff I assume there are active threads in ADTRW to ask.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Monster
Paranoia Agent
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Death Note
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Gurren Lagann
Claymore
K-On!
Bakemonogatari
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Steins;Gate