Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
whipping it out on the train, working my neck with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
no EDC is complete without 5+ different knives. maybe there are knives in the fan.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/schizarella/status/1776342439340707886

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If only...

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

p' sure he said magic

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
if that guy sang like that to me i would at least try to think of another word to use

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

The Demilich posted:

They're trans and an anarchist/leftist as far as I'm aware.

100%. Her videos on gun safety and how to started taking off around the 2020 uprisings when the Nazis were walking around with rifles and body armour.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Hatebag posted:

she's just slowly walking towards targets representing seemingly defenseless people and executing them from 10-ft away. is she training to be a cop or a mass shooter?

It's both but one comes after she fails to become the first

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Loucks posted:

I only drink distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure grain alcohol.

I figure you're joking but on the off chance, this will supposedly strip the calcium from your bones

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
general jack d calcium ripper

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Weka posted:

I figure you're joking but on the off chance, this will supposedly strip the calcium from your bones

not really. if you also eat food, the electrolytes from that go into your blood as well. you might be able to have Bone Problems if you were like deliberately drinking just deionized/distilled/reverse osmosis water, not eating any food, and sweating like crazy. so maybe if you're an anorexic steel mill worker don't do it.
something interesting to note is that a water softener adds sodium to water, and that can gently caress you up if you've got a bad heart

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
only people i've ever seen drinking distilled water was a bunch of idiot chemistry students on a dare, and they washed it down with booze real quick

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

you can also gently caress up your heart if you sweat too much because heartbeats are regulated by ion concentrations on opposite sides of membranes. and if you sweat a whole bunch without replenishing those ions you can get arrhythmia. water! fascinating!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

only people i've ever seen drinking distilled water was a bunch of idiot chemistry students on a dare, and they washed it down with booze real quick

well yeah it doesn't taste as good as water with calcium/magnesium/carbonate/sodium/etc. one time i got to use a plasma spectrometer, though, and there are some interesting constituents in some bottled water! one of them had a couple ppb of uranium, lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

My neck my back my AK and my Koch

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Is this from when she pretendes immigrants in concentration camps mattered prior to Biden's election?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bald Stalin posted:

Is this from when she pretendes immigrants in concentration camps mattered prior to Biden's election?

Yes.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
:aochloe:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Weka posted:

Maybe so, but its he only way to protect your precious bodily fluids from being sapped and inpurified by communists.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
distilled water and grain alcohol and an iv port for the other stuff.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1777722602795962787

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Is being stupid/senile woke now?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

uber_stoat posted:

no EDC is complete without 5+ different knives. maybe there are knives in the fan.

i dont need knives in my edc because my hands are legally classified as weapons

this isnt because of decades of krav maga though its because im fat barret with 2 gun hands

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

diabetic barret with gun feet

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Paladinus posted:

idk i think that account might just be racist

but that lady went to yale and lol:

Before the 110th Congress, Jackson Lee served on the House Science Committee and on the Subcommittee that oversees space policy and NASA.[12]

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

nothing special, I went to stanford a couple of times and I don't think it really did me that much good

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/SecondRingSZN/status/1778208305124704473

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

I do it all the time, it's a useful accessory. Mine looks like a huge cock though

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Paladinus posted:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

idk i think that account might just be racist
yeah just racist/fascist-adjacent. in their mind, incompetency is tolerated due to wokeness, which is coddling (debased minorities/degenerates) and demanding perfection (white men/"the good ones"). It's just racist affirmative action discourse expanded to all avenues of existence, with destroying "wokeness" in all its forms being a panacea to all ills, the natural order restored.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

all of this would be cured by not allowing anyone substantially older or younger than me to maintain political office

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7352927019610492192

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Paladinus posted:

biden=dementia=woke

simple

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

president xi, please my people yearn for cars

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Lol I love the sheer audacity of the headlight projector

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
hud means nothing to me