Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I caught the Zander at the last minute and got the WHEEL OF FORTUNE which granted me a jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Sandwolf posted:

D1: Fishing Spot E
1 - Zander 2765g
2 —
3 - whitefish 1064g
4 - pike 15224g (kingfish) (won: vig)
5 - perch 107g
6 —

D2: Fishing B
1: Zander 490g
2: Pike 4311g
3: Whitefish 231g
4: Pike 1183g (won: track)
5–
6–

D3: Fishing E
1–
2: Whitefish 403g (won: masonizer)
3–
4– Moved to fishing spot A
5–
6: Zander 3226g

My “special thing” is I started with 4 items instead of 2 (I have Jaloviina, sausages, bait paste, and a jig)

Hmm.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

D1: Fishing Spot E
1 - Zander 2765g
2 —
3 - whitefish 1064g
4 - pike 15224g (kingfish) (won: vig)
5 - perch 107g
6 —

D2: Fishing B
1: Zander 490g
2: Pike 4311g
3: Whitefish 231g
4: Pike 1183g (won: track)
5–
6–

D3: Fishing E
1–
2: Whitefish 403g (won: masonizer)
3–
4– Moved to fishing spot A
5–
6: Zander 3226g

My “special thing” is I started with 4 items instead of 2 (I have Jaloviina, sausages, bait paste, and a jig)

D2 is an incredibly tiny Zander

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yet look at my winning fish on D3!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Yet look at my winning fish on D3!

Why did you try E again D3?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Shwinn claiming to have forgotten to doc is weird. Did we have both Watch and Track claims out already for that previous night?

Like...if scum, why not just claim you self-doc'd? And scum theoretically would've been reasonably-likely to try and remind / act for each other, if possible, so a "no action" seems strange.

And we know that it was CloBeet (and Sand) who actually did the kills N1, so that's not really a reason to have no-acted.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Tired Moritz posted:

I got the Xander and got a jail that I didn't use

why

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

CubicalSucrose posted:

Shwinn claiming to have forgotten to doc is weird. Did we have both Watch and Track claims out already for that previous night?

Like...if scum, why not just claim you self-doc'd? And scum theoretically would've been reasonably-likely to try and remind / act for each other, if possible, so a "no action" seems strange.

And we know that it was CloBeet (and Sand) who actually did the kills N1, so that's not really a reason to have no-acted.

Yeah, pretty much why I think that was real if also really dumb. It's not something that makes any sense to fake. But it's also nonindicative, I think, unless we want to take it as an indication of the person who subbed out being absent.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Shellception posted:

Plas, Moritz, Hal, you mind claiming if you got a D1 prize (no need to say what it was, it's kinda irrelevant) and what fish did you earn it with? If you already did, mind doing it again? I'm not wanting to dig up all of that.

Still want Moritz and Hal to elaborate in here.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

CubicalSucrose posted:

Sand - WHERE did you fish previous days and why? Also, what's your special thing?

TMor - What's your special thing?

Plastic - What's your special thing?

Shell, Binus (via Shwinn), Hal have all claimed that their special things are knowing fish probabilities.

My special thing hasn't been claimed yet.

I'm rather sure spreadsheeting D1 would, if not solve the game, at least tell us where the remaining scum that night is - in the group of no action havers that night (Plas, TMor, Hal still alive) or in the group of action havers (You, me, Sand, binus). There are a couple puzzle pieces unaccounted for still there.

Up to you all if you want to give a bunch of data or prefer to do it the old mafia way.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

dude don't zandershame

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

Still want Moritz and Hal to elaborate in here.

I got nothing from my N1 fishies

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

Yeah, pretty much why I think that was real if also really dumb. It's not something that makes any sense to fake. But it's also nonindicative, I think, unless we want to take it as an indication of the person who subbed out being absent.

Agreed that schwinn really was telling the truth and forgot to doc, but I do also think that scum would be a bit more likely to forget to use that power

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

I got nothing from my N1 fishies

What did you have?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Have we not caught all scum because of successful night actions? Why do I want to stop someone from doing their actions

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

Have we not caught all scum because of successful night actions? Why do I want to stop someone from doing their actions

I mean, the primary accusation today is being done on the basis of "roleblocked Sand and there was no NK"...

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Sounds like me jailing someone could have hosed things up. Good job, me!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

Sounds like me jailing someone could have hosed things up. Good job, me!

So, on the basis of that, who do you wanna vote?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Also D1 fish and prize please?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Shellception posted:

So, on the basis of that, who do you wanna vote?

I'm down with the Sandwolf vote. I think Sand needed some cred after susing cube and Zoya clearly was checked out/got caught in a lie.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Shellception posted:

Also D1 fish and prize please?

I submitted two salmons and got nothing at all

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

I submitted two salmons and got nothing at all

Interesting. Thank you.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I still need the species of the two fish Hal submitted and won nothing.

Also, I'm not sure I have something but I might have something... though this looks a bit more complex to untangle, not going to lie.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I can't spreadsheet on mobile, which sucks.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

I still need the species of the two fish Hal submitted and won nothing.

Also, I'm not sure I have something but I might have something... though this looks a bit more complex to untangle, not going to lie.

266g Roach and 3862g Salmon

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Ok so, let's see if this tracks - I have a big spreadsheet but I'd like to simplify, if possible.

Turns out there are four missing fish D1, and not three like we thought there was.

Whitefish - assumed Meen (was used to mason me but used died)
Pike
Zander
Second Place Salmon

This means that, regardless what Opop had, and regardless what Zoya had (I assume she did lie about her fish, but she claimed No Prize Zander and Perch), there forcibly is one more fish missing.

Which in turn means that people who had a fish, no matter if they used it or not (looking at shwinbinus) can't be lying because that generates a situation where there are two liars, them and the person who got what they claimed.

Which in turn, unless I am wrong somewhere,i means the liar is again corralled between Plastic, Hal, Tmor.

Cube? Or anyone? Thoughts?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

There had to be a Second Place Salmon for TMor and Hal to both not win.

But if Zoya or Opop had it, then who had the missing either Zander or Pike?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

There is a single combination that I can see that results in both TMor and Hal telling the truth: that is, if Opop had a Zander and Zoya had a Second Prize Salmon (or viceversa, but Hal's claim is that she stole a Salmon).

In this case, the liar could be either one of them or Plastic, since the First Prize Pike is missing.

All other combos I've tried end up with either conflict between Hal and TMor, or with a situation where all three tell the truth BUT one fish is unaccounted for.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

List of claims for ease of checking:

King of the Lake: 15224g - Sandwolf (shot Opop)
Goldfish 1410g - Shell (fishcopped Beet: no first prizes, sausages as second prize)
Salmon 6182g - shwinn (forgot to use)
Roach 734g - Cube (watched meen and saw beet visit)
Pike 1497g - unclaimed
Perch 487g - Maer (roleblock Zoya, success)
Whitefish 377g - unclaimed, but pretty probably Meen (masoned me, successful but partner dead)
Zander 1476g - unclaimed

Beet: Second Prize Roach (confirmed by Goldfish)
Plas: Second Prize Pike
Hal: No Prize Salmon and Roach
TMor: No Prize Salmon and Salmon
Zoya: No Prize Zander and Perch (pretty probably a lie)

One of Iggy or Opop either had an unclaimed Second Prize Salmon or the First Prize Pike/Zander.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Aside to all that I kinda want to vote TMor and reassess tomorrow if wrong. We should have three shots still.

And tbf neither him not using the jail nor his fish claim fill me with confidence.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Shellception posted:

Aside to all that I kinda want to vote TMor and reassess tomorrow if wrong. We should have three shots still.

And tbf neither him not using the jail nor his fish claim fill me with confidence.

Why would scum tm take no action last night? It doesn’t make any sense. Even if scum tm decided to withhold a kill, why would they choose not to use the jail? Tm has to be town.

Lunch sandwolf today and the game will hopefully end

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

Why would scum tm take no action last night? It doesn’t make any sense. Even if scum tm decided to withhold a kill, why would they choose not to use the jail? Tm has to be town.

Because he did not withold but tried and failed to do the kill, for example?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I'm gonna sit on my logic for now - to me there is something that doesn't match on the D1 fish results and that points to a narrow pool of people. Either one chose to lie for the lol or one chose to lie because they're scum and I know which alternative I believe more.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Honestly I think occam's razor is just Zoya lying repeatedly on D1-D2.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Yes. I assume Zoya lied D1. But Zoya lying doesn't fully explain it.

Four fish are missing.

If Meen had a fish, Opop had a fish, and Zoya lied and had a fish, there is still one more person who had a fish and isn't saying so.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Er, a first or second prize fish. I assume everyone had fish.

Frankly I think Zoya won the Second Prize Salmon with the one stolen from Opop, just because it fits and explains the absence of the second salmon. Which means Opop had one of Pike/Zander, where is the other then?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Shellception posted:

Er, a first or second prize fish. I assume everyone had fish.

Frankly I think Zoya won the Second Prize Salmon with the one stolen from Hal, just because it fits and explains the absence of the second salmon. Which means Opop had one of Pike/Zander, where is the other then?

Warg, Mafia edit.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I will try and review this today when I have time to think thorough properly.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

CubicalSucrose posted:

I will try and review this today when I have time to think thorough properly.

Please do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PlasticAutomaton posted:

b-minus1 posted:

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm down with the Sandwolf vote. I think Sand needed some cred after susing cube and Zoya clearly was checked out/got caught in a lie.

At least one of you is town and should feel bad for this brainless “foot-off-the-pedal” poo poo. Do better!!