Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Outpost22 posted:

Vaccines cause autism?

Is autism the new turbo cancer? Makes you think!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Is autism the new turbo cancer? Makes you think!

Interesting.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Who knew “pro lifers” were huge petty loving assholes

..does that fifteen year old also have a 1 year old daughter

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Stink Billyums posted:

lol is this what right winger arguments are like? I'm more trad than you dorks!
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1778577084069400684

isn't his ex-wife paying him to not be involved in their childrens' lives?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

Being a doctor has to suck, you can't give definitive answers and have to say "Based on what we see, there's X% chance of your daughter being born with a disability" and some chud rolls the dice and chases you around for -checks notes- fifteen years with their survivorship bias.

I know of a few evangelical republicans who are no longer in my life but made decision when pregnant to not do any prenatal testing because “it’s not part of gods plan”

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

GoutPatrol posted:

The first photo is presumably from fifteen years ago and is of the mother with her baby that she rescued from the babykiller doctors that she now harasses, and the other photos are of the baby grown up.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1778598332572610953

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1778597222600356263

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1778588853030236179

This doesn't seem great for Trump.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Why would you drop your legal team?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

nobodygetshurt posted:

what... how... that forehead is like 50% of his head

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red hasn't been around in a while. Hope he's doing okay.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Why would they affix the word "blame" to an event they absolutely adore? Isn't that a good thing? "Biden gives full credit to Trump for this amazing thing that just happened".

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I too was sad and deceived by the new headline. (was at work working all day. boo)
Then I got happy again because OJ is dead. I looked at the news story and it said he died of cancer.
I guess the news media reached out to cancer for a statement and it said it was dedicating its life to looking for the real killers. Someone already made that joke, right?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

The hardest part of being the best poster in a big thread is that everyone notices when you went on vacay. I assume, I'll never be one of those guys.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hirayuki posted:

PKMN Trainer Red was OJ Simpson all along

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

lmao

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

The hardest part of being the best poster in a big thread is that everyone notices when you went on vacay. I assume, I'll never be one of those guys.

Who??

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
Just saw the thread title.

What happened to Gritty!?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Generally when your lawyer is about to testify against you to save his own rear end, the relationship sours a bit.

CNN posted:

One year ago, Corcoran was required to appear before a grand jury investigating the case after a district judge ruled he could not use attorney-client privilege to shield notes and memos from investigators about his interactions with Trump, saying that prosecutors met the threshold for the crime-fraud exception for him. The voice memos turned into notes provided a roadmap for prosecutors when they indicted Trump. Corcoran is referred to as “Trump Attorney 1” in that indictment.

If the case goes to trial, Corcoran will likely be a key witness for the prosecution. The case has been mired in delay and unresolved logistical questions for months now.

Corcoran ultimately recused himself from representing Trump in the classified documents case but continued to represent him in other investigations. He personally accompanied the former president when he was arraigned in Washington last August on federal charges related to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Corcoran declined to comment to CNN.

Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung told CNN in a statement, “Mr. Corcoran remains on the legal team and is continuing to help fighting the Biden Trial witch-hunts,” adding that “any assertion otherwise is fake news peddled by uninformed sources and untruthful reporting that seeks to leak disinformation and misinformation.”

Also, generally not a great sign when your spokesman doesn't know that a lawyer that could possibly testify against you quits.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kazil posted:

PKMN Trainer Red was OJ Simpson all along

it all makes sense

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

toxic chemicals from rolling coal and handling ammo #TurboCranium

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I didn't absorb the screenshot the first time but apparently Biden was also wrong to blame Trump for Covid deaths. Yeah, the loving audacity. Let's have a look at the stats.

Also these is me nerding out and nobody else gives a gently caress, but dang the CDC is integrated with Power BI now. I've never seen academia or govt run wild with the leading tool. Some intern there knows what the gently caress he's doing.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

I didn't absorb the screenshot the first time but apparently Biden was also wrong to blame Trump for Covid deaths. Yeah, the loving audacity. Let's have a look at the stats.

Also these is me nerding out and nobody else gives a gently caress, but dang the CDC is integrated with Power BI now. I've never seen academia or govt run wild with the leading tool. Some intern there knows what the gently caress he's doing.

Provisional Death Count is my new album name.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Scags McDouglas posted:

Tableau is better.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Outpost22 posted:

Vaccines cause autism?

I got a bunch of vaccines and I'm autistic as gently caress

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Murdstone posted:

Tableau is better.

Tableau is better if you're a project management type who never has to use or deal with that buggy bullshit because you're too busy being impressed by style over substance

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

Tableau is better if you're a project management type who never has to use or deal with that buggy bullshit because you're too busy being impressed by style over substance

We're friends now.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

big nipples big life posted:

psssh I can go find you 476 of this person right now.

Are there really that many people browsing CSPAM all at once?

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

I did some cool stuff in Looker Studio today, that seems to not suck.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

nobodygetshurt posted:

This is known as a "five-head" (or possibly a six-head)

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

dude could fit another face on that five-head

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Scags McDouglas posted:

If it makes you feel any better, I am not even the best poster in threads I create!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

IncredibleIgloo posted:

If it makes you feel any better, I am not even the best poster in threads I create!

Thank you. No one wanted to say anything.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

If I was Shaun Spicer I'd be apoplectic right now.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Between this and the HOOHA bill, GOP has priorities

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Hey, it's the ice cream of the future!

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

GoutPatrol posted:

Even worse news?

There’s a non-zero chance they have the same dad.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Somebody stuck them in the oven and gave me the old Spicy Legal Team!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

nobodygetshurt posted:

Hey pal, my eyes are up down here.