Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

welcome posted:

Congrats to you and the mail.

The mail rules let’s hear it for the mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

pee girth

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Played through FF7 remake through he reactor until it stopped me for not finishing the install and I had to go to bed for work.

I’m ashamed to say that I did not do very well at the tutorial level of this game although it was very fun and I enjoyed Barrett screaming about Mako in an elevator

Mako in an Elevator - AeroTif

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Cranappleberry posted:

Mako in an Elevator - AeroTif

Only on chapter 2 but really happy I got to play this game right before Earth Day

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Only on chapter 2 but really happy I got to play this game right before Earth Day

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Wormskull posted:

That poster is a Spy!

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i dont know

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
his names rebus but she has a speech impediment

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this guy are rebis

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

his names rebus but she has a speech impediment

Rebirs was the original English translation but it was always meant to be Rebirth

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Just like Beavith and Butthead

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Theifirothhhhh

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Quit being a Rebirth and climb

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
*ahem*

fort condor in rebirth is loving deranged, they turned the intermission version into some kind of hosed up minimalist puzzle mode and there's a hard mode bonus round that's messing me up

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

It’s because of the &^#$# pizza cardboard in the trash people at recycling centers are suffering.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

TheMightyBoops posted:

It’s because of the &^#$# pizza cardboard in the trash people at recycling centers are suffering.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVgieuuKdG4

things are so volatile in the last match that even with a workable approach i needed to blow five more rounds on it micromanaging the situation in slow motion just to make the ai behave

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Violen posted:

*ahem*

fort condor in rebirth is loving deranged, they turned the intermission version into some kind of hosed up minimalist puzzle mode and there's a hard mode bonus round that's messing me up

If anyone else hates this part as much as I did just FYI during the setup portion there is a toggle for easy mode. Just turn that on and skip that bullshit

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
my gamer honor (stupidity) won't allow it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ninja Gaiden giving you a pink bow and making fun of you for choosing easy mode has done irreparable damage to my psyche and I shan’t ever lower game difficulty below normal

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

hatty posted:

Ninja Gaiden giving you a pink bow and making fun of you for choosing easy mode has done irreparable damage to my psyche and I shan’t ever lower game difficulty below normal

Ayane gets so mean once you're a dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfFF76c1ER0

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

hatty posted:

Stop bullying me into playing ninja Gaiden! I want a pretty bow on my tough ninjaman.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Heath posted:

If anyone else hates this part as much as I did just FYI during the setup portion there is a toggle for easy mode. Just turn that on and skip that bullshit

I didn't hate it, but I did need the easy mode for the last battle.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

how bad is the loot stuff in the new team ninja game

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
You can set it to automatically sell or dismantle everything below a given rarity.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
accidentally pressing the wrong button and locking myself out of Fort Condor ftw

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/weirdcities/status/1778419723559973039

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

staticman posted:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Modern Classic

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Modern Classic

absolute all-timer

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Heath posted:

my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase

message received and lesson loving learned!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Modern Classic

Always worth a lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
magic is real but goons lack the chie to see it and have not the ishi-ryoku nor the shitsuke to master it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the message of tuetnro: a link to the offsite

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mom sitting me down for a serious talk after finding a copy of Popular Science under my mattress

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The Cyberpunk level with the invincible robot you have to hide from sucks rear end

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

The Cyberpunk level with the invincible robot you have to hide from sucks rear end

man this game went from being pretty good, kinda ok to me to now doing my 3rd playthrough to see all starting paths. easily the most hours i've logged into any game this year

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Seinfeld apartment geometry thing is as old as the internet I think.

Edit: thread has me playing FFVII now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
that dude has like four posts that any other freak would be singularly known for theyre powerful as hell