Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I have learnt to be a progressive ally and that is why you deserve the 18 stages of Buddhist hell for buying and playing a pokemon game

Gotta catch them all is a really a form of desire and therefore the hell is self-inflicted. Through learning to love the pokemon you have one can find nirvana even in the depths of hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I was playing ff7 but I immediately got distracted and played symphony of the night instead

game owns

if you equip all of the fake "Alucart" gear the game changes your name to Alucart on the pause screen

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

tracula is my dj name

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Violen posted:

Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

symbolic posted:

TheNamedSavior

a poster that burned too bright

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

staticman posted:

You know what these savages did to the native americans from centuries ago to this very day? Magic is real, I'm done caring about people seeing me as crazy, their guns will be as useful as arrows to a tank when our time comes, and it shall. What they did will happen to them, tenfold.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ok are we sure this guy wasn't just a gimmick

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

clapping my hands together like the fullmetal alchemist as a guy in a Unite the Right t-shirt shoots me in the nuts with a beanbag gun

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Just a few steps away from invoking meme magic

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ghostbusters was a documentary after all.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Ok are we sure this guy wasn't just a gimmick

That doesn't mean they aren't sincere. Some people are taken over by their posting gimmicks.

SirSamVimes posted:

I mean they're still extremely racist, they are just now fetishizing native americans instead of saying they deserve to be murdered.

Yeah, the trick is a lot of people never actually changed their beliefs, they just decided to appropriate what they like or find useful from those they see as lesser to gain clout. Kente cloth kneeling and all that.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
staticman is a literal biblical demon or is possessed or heavily influenced by one or many

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

biblically accurate internet leftist

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Magic is real. You go try and make a car disappear on stage.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

every indigenous person was killed hundreds of years ago because of inferior, unmagical weaponry?

??? ???????????

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

every indigenous person was killed hundreds of years ago because of inferior, unmagical weaponry?

??? ???????????

I played Civilization IV and this is accurate.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
I love my alucarted son

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Half of Dracula posted:

I love my alucarted son

alive and straight, sad to say

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol i just rented out the inn in under junon and if the reason for that weird scene of red working his jowls for like 30 seconds before speaking when he meets the party in remake is because he was limbering up a gruff old dude voice he's been affecting the whole time to hide his actual dork-rear end teenager voice im going to lose my mind

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Remnant 2 DLC #2 in like 10 days!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

hell yeah can't wait to go back to jungle world and die to a hundred horrible traps while looking for secrets

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

SirSamVimes posted:

hell yeah can't wait to go back to jungle world and die to a hundred horrible traps while looking for secrets

This 100% unironically

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Yaesha may be my least favourite of the three main worlds but it's still rad

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

SirSamVimes posted:

Yaesha may be my least favourite of the three main worlds but it's still rad

Bloodborne-sewer land is probably my least favorite from a gameplay perspective (though the story is good). If you play solo on apocalypse, those dudes with the rifles can headshot you from off-screen and it’s an instakill even if you have shields up. It gets old really fast.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Frank Frank posted:

This 100% unironically

who read irony into it????

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Playing fallout 4 for the first time. It’s really fun now that I’ve gotten used to it. My character is just guiding me at this point. They’ll wear whatever they feel. And for a while I was rocking this and it’s a dope vibe

Now they look like dr dekker from night breed

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Base game Yaesha has a dungeon full of stupid Indiana Jones traps and it has a secret passage to a room that has a secret passage to a room that has a secret passage to a hallway full of razor blades with the reward of a cool looking armour set.

I fuckin love Remnant 2.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
when XBox dies, we all win

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

nrook posted:

I was playing ff7 but I immediately got distracted and played symphony of the night instead

game owns

if you equip all of the fake "Alucart" gear the game changes your name to Alucart on the pause screen

It also gives you +30 luck so it's legitimately useful.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

Base game Yaesha has a dungeon full of stupid Indiana Jones traps and it has a secret passage to a room that has a secret passage to a room that has a secret passage to a hallway full of razor blades with the reward of a cool looking armour set.

I fuckin love Remnant 2.

yup. v fun game. playing around with different builds/guns and doing coop with buddies

copy
Jul 26, 2007

getting that item that shares damage taken between teammates and doing like a medic/support build with dot-based weapons while my friends run around trying not to get killed by the banshee boss as i just try to keep everybody healed and topped off. lot of weird little interactions n that game which were fun to play with

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Cranappleberry posted:

alive and straight, sad to say

Hetero-liver.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lol all over again

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Violen posted:

lol i just rented out the inn in under junon and if the reason for that weird scene of red working his jowls for like 30 seconds before speaking when he meets the party in remake is because he was limbering up a gruff old dude voice he's been affecting the whole time to hide his actual dork-rear end teenager voice im going to lose my mind

game owns

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lol all over again

go off i guess on this bitch of a toilet earth, you do you sweetie but be a better human, and one more thing: [sighs]

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Should I work on facing my problems and possibly making my life better? No I should blame the position of the stars and anti-magic bigotry for why I'm fat and have no social life.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Been playing Final Fantasy VII (yeah, the original one lol) and god bless whoever thought up to just have Godzilla appear in act 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I can only speak from experience of being a Broke rear end Bitch but magic has always been more of a "unemployed friend bombing you with tiktok links at 2:30 PM on a tuesday" kind of thing