Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
:lmao:

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
ahhh yeah baki hahaaa

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I saw some of that it, it was the dumbest poo poo, maybe because I haven't watched a lot of hentai

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Karate Bastard posted:

I saw some of that it, it was the dumbest poo poo, maybe because I haven't watched a lot of hentai

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Why is his mug rimmed with cum?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
because thats jon arbuckle

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

budget margarita

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

organburner posted:

My mug cummeth over.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

organburner posted:

And while we're at it, why is it sort of plump at the bottom? Wired shape for a mug.

vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

When I was a university bar manager odd things happened & this reminds me of one.
Bar pranks - stupid things done whilst drunk. This particular stupidity is that you bet your drinking pal's money that you can poo poo in a glass. (UK - we're actually savages)
What you're supposed to do it take a Mars bar, preformed into a turdlike state (Don't do this before taking it out of the wrapper, else it gets messy), into the toilet, drop it in a pint glass and bring it out. For an extra flourish you take a bite out of the turd, cos you're hilarious.
However - one young buck placed the bet which was taken up by his cohorts. Fine, except he apparently didn't know about the Mars bar bit.
Nope - he shat in a glass and brought it proudly out. He was barred and had to buy the glass, as I was not going to make my staff deal with this.
I did wonder as to the logistics of this - I've never tried to crap in a glass but I can't imagine it's easy, especially when drunk. But I guess if you're a fox it's no big deal.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

credburn posted:

Is this referencing something...?

The facial contortion reminds me of the indian joker, back when India had Tiktok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ox7yAJBd74

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hyperlynx posted:

And while we're at it, why is it sort of plump at the bottom? Wired shape for a mug.

also birds can't speak english

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Regarde Aduck posted:

also birds can't speak english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DahGbFieHVE&t=88s

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

organburner posted:

Walking around with a mug of cum is how human males advertise they are ready to mate. Basic anthropology

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
from whom did the come come from ?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
How much come would a come come come if a come come come come come come come

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

PittTheElder posted:

Was US BB&B totally different from Canadian BB&B? The Canadian version seemed fine, and I think is being spun off into a surviving company more or less intact?

Just like their respective countries!

Phy posted:

Wikipedia says they closed up here too, but a guy bought a bunch of locations, reopened them under a new name, and they almost all closed again within a year

That's his business model apparently, he also owns Sunrise Records (and bought a shitload of old HMV stores) and picked up Toys R Us Canada, and obv had a lot better success with those

Just like their respective countries!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

from whom did the come come from ?

It's handed generation to generation, like a sourdough starter.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

steinrokkan posted:

Walking around with a mug of cum is how human males advertise they are ready to mate. Basic anthropology

It's true. There's a documentary on this called Office Space

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I left BB&B in 2015 and the company was still profitable at that point but it was obvious that the ship was sinking. Like the line was going up but only just barely and only because they'd do things like skip the yearly inventory where they'd know how much had been stolen and have to work those numbers into the accounts. It was also a thing where even though I got a nominal raise (at that point I think it maxed out at a 1% raise annually) hours were getting cut and insurance premiums had gone up so my take home pay was lower every single year.

Scratch Monkey posted:

I bought a set of nice knives there around then and the cashier was new (or dim) enough to let me use my 20% coupon even though they were specifically mentioned on the coupon as not being eligible. Thanks BB&B!

That was policy. The only brand we actually weren't supposed to apply coupons to was Miele vacuums.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
My friend got a new hat:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I am ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Cable news may be an anathema but sometimes chyrons bring the heat.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
God I wish Norm was alive so we would get to hear him tell us OJ died :(

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Android Apocalypse posted:

My friend got a new hat:

cool hat

you can also get a ipad case

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I assume this isn't real but man I wish it was

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I assume this isn't real but man I wish it was

It is, in fact, an actual scene from TPB

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

vdarknight posted:

I did wonder as to the logistics of this - I've never tried to crap in a glass but I can't imagine it's easy, especially when drunk. But I guess if you're a fox it's no big deal.

Pop a pantsless squat then move the rim around until you find your rear end in a top hat then poop into the cup and hopefully pinch it off before you fill it up.

We had to give fecal samples one year in to peace corps and they gave us these little cups to poop in and it was challenging given that my main goal was to avoid making GBS threads on the floor. At the end of year two they gave us cups that had a little poop spork attached to the inside of the lid and that was way less stressful. You could just scoop some out of the toilet.

Mauser has a new favorite as of 19:25 on Apr 14, 2024

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Edit. Whoops

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Mauser posted:

poop spork

the natural companion to a poop knife

also a good username

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I struggle to imagine a scenario where a poop spork has to be brought in because the poop spoon was deemed inadequate.

Like did it snap? Did you guys eat concertina wire?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Shid blade

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
sometimes it's easier to stab the turd than to chase it around the water with the spoon end

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Shaddak posted:

It is, in fact, an actual scene from TPB

But not about Peterson sadly

https://youtu.be/pcgbwmIROwQ

vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

Mauser posted:

Pop a pantsless squat then move the rim around until you find your rear end in a top hat then poop into the cup and hopefully pinch it off before you fill it up.

We had to give fecal samples one year in to peace corps and they gave us these little cups to poop in and it was challenging given that my main goal was to avoid making GBS threads on the floor. At the end of year two they gave us cups that had a little poop spork attached to the inside of the lid and that was way less stressful. You could just scoop some out of the toilet.

Huh. So now I know. Firstly, I guess I'm fortunate enough to not have a job where I have to dump in a cup, but secondly, I'm now too old and broken to squat. Can't do it - aint got the mobility. I mean, I can get down there but I'm not getting up. And if there's poop involved then I guess it's going to a real bad day for everyone. I reckon I'll just avoid crapping in glasses if that's ok with everyone.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Just develop your aim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Just grab it as it falls from between your cheeks, like a monkey, and throw it in the glass. Our ancestors were very accurate poo poo-flingers.

God, guys, why are you making this so difficult