Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
incredible

https://twitter.com/Hind_Gaza/status/1779289594946625889

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/PalHighlight/status/1779281097940930695

Anthony Balogna
Dec 19, 2023

Thoguh posted:

Aren't they not even there yet?

Via AJE

“The Israeli newspaper Haaretz, citing the Israeli military, reports that the ballistic missile barrage launched from Iran has now concluded and that drones and cruise missiles are now expected.”

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

This is amazing - harden your hearts iran

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

hell ficking yes

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Ham posted:

aljazeera arabic just showed footage from drones intercepted by the jordanians that landed on top of people in amman. what a loving fail regime

That's so loving pathetic.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
is grainy footage of missiles impacting israeli cities in the distance banned in the thread? anyway, that footage is now filtering onto twitter

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

🫡

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

genocide joe died from extreme diarrhea after hearing Iran hit israel

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://aje.io/wn56df?update=2834778

quote:

RAF jets deployed to intercept any airborne attacks in Middle East: UK MoD

The Ministry of Defence says British Royal Air Force jets in the Middle East “will intercept any airborne attacks within range of our existing missions, as required” after Iran targeted Israel with drones and missiles.

“In response to increased Iranian threats and the growing risk of escalation in the Middle East, the UK Government has been working with partners across the region to encourage de-escalation and prevent further attacks,” it said in a statement.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Fellas does it mean anything if all the C-5s and C-17s are taking off from the nearby air base?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1779285473778905547

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:d2a:

:nice:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
l don't understand why the gently caress Israel started a fight with Iran in the middle of the huge clusterfuck it's already in in the first place

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

this beat is absolutely disgusting
just clubsweat nasty all nite

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

aljazeera now showing footage of successful direct hits on the Eilat Ramon airport inside israel, these are actual big missiles landing with big explosions not debris.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Elias_Maluco posted:

l don't understand why the gently caress Israel started a fight with Iran in the middle of the huge clusterfuck it's already in in the first place

they are fascists op

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Asproigerosis posted:

Fellas does it mean anything if all the C-5s and C-17s are taking off from the nearby air base?

which one

(i mean airlifts take time so they're not headed to israel or anything)

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/ArmchairW/status/1779290331672129848

these are going fast

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

netenyahu, more like netencuckoo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Elias_Maluco posted:

because it desperately needs america to intervene and bail it out of the huge clusterfuck

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

why did the nazis go even harder on the holocaust the worse the war was going for them

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

:sickos:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Elias_Maluco posted:

to draw other, larger militaries like america and uk directly into the fight on their side

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

tatankatonk posted:

they are fascists op

You can anschluss levantsraum without pissing off literally everyone in missile range.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

which one

(i mean airlifts take time so they're not headed to israel or anything)

The national morgue :getin:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

you know theres alot of footage appearing on twitter of missiles and drones actually hitting targets i couldve sworn that israel told me 99.999% of all of them were intercepted

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

If you still have a Reddit account and it isn’t banned from r/israel now is an incredibly funny time to make sure they are very in their feelings tonight

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

really queer Christmas posted:

because it desperately needs america to intervene and bail it out of the huge clusterfuck

this. This has been a central part of Israel's strategy since October 7th.

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

Al-Saqr posted:

you know theres alot of footage appearing on twitter of missiles and drones actually hitting targets i couldve sworn that israel told me 99.999% of all of them were intercepted

they're not so different from our fail-regimes afterall

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol yeah

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Elias_Maluco posted:

The Netanyahu regime and Israel are suffering a strategic defeat because their ghetto liquidation is taking too long and Netanyahu's only hope to make it out of the crisis while keeping his prestige, freedom, position, wine bottle recycling money, etc. is to change the situation. He cannot back down so his only option is to expand the war.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ham posted:

they're not so different from our fail-regimes afterall

i am so so happy the israelis learned all the wrong lessons from nasser and ahmad said.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

"Report in Al-Arabiya: British fighter jets took off from Cyprus to intercept missles and drones launched from Iran towards Israel"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1779261591273296258?t=skkxTJEy7pqr7ly53Y0tXg&s=19

How do Brits feel about being turned into their former colony's lapdog

it probably helps them feel like they're still relevant. can't wait to hear them wailing and crying someday when their Cyprus jets get shot down by stingers smuggled from Ukraine lol

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

Dixon Chisholm posted:

i hope your can get a good view of them passing over.

Al-Saqr is jumping as high as he can to try and high-five a missile.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

VoicesCanBe posted:

this. This has been a central part of Israel's strategy since October 7th.

in chess circles this is known as the Zelenski Gambit

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

look at that loving righteous beefcake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

If you still have a Reddit account and it isn’t banned from r/israel now is an incredibly funny time to make sure they are very in their feelings tonight

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:aochloe: