Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

On this day in 1694 Crispus Attucks fought over a hundred dirty Redcoats to protect Boston's bean depot.

This is why the city became known as "The Hub".

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The Scrub Hub

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

How I cook egg?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

use rollie

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I knew it! There had to be a better way!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

any other gamers excited for MANOR LORDS?!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Never heard of it but the steam page had a review that said “Manor Lords is a gorgeous city builder with Total War-style battles” and that's pretty intriguing.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:stare:

lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Manor Lords sounds a lot like Bannerlords and that game sucked

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I think I might stop at the original home of Dungeons and Dragons on my way back from storm spotter training. I haven't been there in years. It's a super rich yuppie area.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Manor Lords sounds a lot like Bannerlords and that game sucked

I love that game!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I think I might stop at the original home of Dungeons and Dragons on my way back from storm spotter training. I haven't been there in years. It's a super rich yuppie area.

In Lake Geneva?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hollismason posted:

In Lake Geneva?

Yep. It's gonna be a really nice day out so it should be beautiful there. I should just go for a walk or something near the lake. I've never done that before.

My dad used to play in his band at the old Playboy Club back in the day.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

never heard of it op

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I actually just reinstalled Medieval 2 Total War a few days ago. That's probably my most played game. It definitely is on Steam but I also had it pirated years ago for a long time.

Best Total War game by far. The whole switch to province with towns system sucks rear end and every single game after Rome 2 has it now.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:thermidor: the manor lords imho op

charging all those serfs to work their own fields. smh

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My buddy told me Pentiment is like Disco Elysium so I bought it and got bored after tweny minutes and can report that it is Pentiment is NOT like Disco Elysium. It is a game about *fonts*.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
u guys ever play Boner Lords? like at camp

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i walked the dogs and the dogs ran into me and i fell and my rib broke again lmao

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Video game (perjorative)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

SIDS Vicious posted:

i walked the dogs and the dogs ran into me and i fell and my rib broke again lmao

You might need to start bubble wrapping yourself at all times

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

SIDS Vicious posted:

jfc sid i'm really sorry to hear that. hope that you're on the mend soon

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

people have said this

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

threedee songs of syx sounds possibly ok, op

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

songs of syx is so good

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get your ribs surgically removed you’ll no longer be able to break them and you’ll also no longer be able to not suck your own dick.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Medicare now covers rib removal but you have to prove that you need to suck your own dick.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

deep dish peat moss posted:

songs of syx is so good

:haibrower:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
gently caress. Got pulled over for speeding. I've never been out here before and just wasn't paying any attention.

He's checking my poo poo now. It's probably been over 10 years since I got pulled over.

:saddowns:

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

kntfkr posted:

My buddy told me Pentiment is like Disco Elysium so I bought it and got bored after tweny minutes and can report that it is Pentiment is NOT like Disco Elysium. It is a game about *fonts*.

the fonts are supposed to act like tequila sunset's brain skills that yell at him

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

gently caress. Got pulled over for speeding. I've never been out here before and just wasn't paying any attention.

He's checking my poo poo now. It's probably been over 10 years since I got pulled over.

:saddowns:

Lol, I was 1 block from the fire station. 43 in a 25. He dropped it down 10 and gave me a warning because I have a clean record. Only 5 minutes late to class!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lol, I was 1 block from the fire station. 43 in a 25. He dropped it down 10 and gave me a warning because I have a clean record. Only 5 minutes late to class!

My man. And you posted through it!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My phone rang 3 times in my first 2 hours at work today and I went on my break thinking "drat it's busy today"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

My man. And you posted through it!

I think being white, well-spoken, and having the right stickers on my car helped too. ;)

I took the county roads out and saw a neon green semi truck towing an excavator and had the Maximum Overdrive goblin painted on the grill.

Fuckin' sweet.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im listening to AJJ and thinking about other funny stories i can draw from my past

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

My phone rang 3 times in my first 2 hours at work today and I went on my break thinking "drat it's busy today"

Was it about your warranty?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

SIDS Vicious posted:

im listening to AJJ and thinking about other funny stories i can draw from my past

"Be the best loving human that you can be!"

AJJ was hella fun live.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saalkin posted:

"Be the best loving human that you can be!"

AJJ was hella fun live.

that song was just on!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

TrashMammal posted:

threedee songs of syx sounds possibly ok, op

lol yeah basically. it looks really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm assuming AJJ is Andrew Jackson Jihad. They're a great band.