Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

plz plz plz videokid. do jury duty for Trump. real Americans need you to do the right thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Spaced God posted:

I've never been called for jury duty since becoming an adult and I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I'm not gonna question it

I went 8 years never getting called to a jury, then I got called once every 6 months for 4 years in a row. In my life, I've been actually selected to be on one jury. I think something might be wrong with the system

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

only jury I got close to sitting on was for a case where a guy was suing the state to remove his sex offender status that he got when he was convicted of breaking into women's homes specifically to steal their underwear

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Spaced God posted:

I've never been called for jury duty since becoming an adult and I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I'm not gonna question it

they're saving you for the trial of trump.... the one that actually matters

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

post hole digger posted:

donald trump? I've never heard of him.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
If you move around every few years that's one way you might not get jury duty for a long time. For example I got a jury duty notice like a week before I was planning to move out of a city, I just got it postponed by telling them I was moving out of that jurisdiction, then it took another few years for them to send me a jury duty notice to my new address.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

always makes me lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

always makes me trulp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Former Trump White House advisor Miles Taylor, who recently observed that his old boss seems "unwell" and that his decline since he lost re-election is readily apparent.

In an interview with Salon's Chauncey DeVega, Taylor — who wrote the book "A Warning" about White House goings-on in 2019 under the pen name of "Anonymous" — claimed he is even more alarmed by the former president's desperation to win the election in November.

Taylor, who served the former president as an appointee in the Department of Homeland Security, was asked what he has recently seen in Trump's demeanor that has made him raise red flags about his former boss's third bid for the presidency.

"First, he’s more unhinged and isolated," he began. "Second, he’s less restrained by semi-rational advisers, most of whom are gone. And third, he has vastly more command and influence over his followers and the GOP than ever before. Add those up. The sum is one of the greatest dangers to America in the modern age."

Taylor also drew attention to a growing concern about the former president's mental acuity which he claims has deteriorated since he worked with him.

"His apparent cognitive decline is evident. The man is unwell," he bluntly stated. "More alarming than that, he sees winning the presidency as life-and-death. In his mind, if he loses, he’s liable to lose his fortune, his freedom and his future. Literally."

He then added, "He’s rightfully worried he’ll go to prison if he doesn’t retake power and try to use that power to prevent such an outcome. You do the math. A man like that is more dangerous than any presidential candidate in American history."

trap is insular and hostile and should be moved to state pen

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Grey Fox posted:

only jury I got close to sitting on was for a case where a guy was suing the state to remove his sex offender status that he got when he was convicted of breaking into women's homes specifically to steal their underwear

Sounds like he was in the right.

What was his SA username?

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

post hole digger posted:

donald trump? I've never heard of him.

he was in a commercial for stuffed crust pizza

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

well? did he succeed?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bar Crow posted:

“Trupe! Trundle! Troggle! Say the ‘Obamna’ line! Do it!”

I would ask him for a kiss

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/DailyManul/status/1779951062079701322

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

TROOF

When I walk into that courtroom, I know I will have the love of 200 million Americans behind me, and I will be FIGHTING for the FREEDOM of 325 MILLION AMERICANS!

There are 335 million Americans, so tag yourself you Trump-haters

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

ehh nevermind

Scarabrae has issued a correction as of 21:16 on Apr 15, 2024

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

no one says you did. You *watched* it and directed it, probably.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

quote:

The latest potential juror to be questioned reads The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, but is also the first person to say they are a New York Post reader. The Post was for decades Trump’s favorite paper.

the jury pool is obviously rigged!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/lib_crusher/status/1779960275137085856?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I'm pretty sure I'm on a watch list because I've never received a jury duty notice.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

What kind of rear end in a top hat would pay to post anywhere?

gregday
May 23, 2003

tshirt raising a lot of questions, etc.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

not this again

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

mistermojo posted:

lol at the chess piece (?) tattoo that the guy had to sit there coloring in black for hours. looks great pal

Its unfortunately a hammer of Thor

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

if I got picked for jury I just wouldn't show up

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
how can you even feel alive if you've never dutied a jury

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

man i did not even recognize him lol

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

imagining a mistrial because a juror was posting all the juicy details in the trump thread

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

your honor I have been informed that you should turn your monitor on and also….”no ring”

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
"The jury is directed to exhibits 1-4"

:xd: "Your honor, is this loss?"

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

UFOTacoMan posted:

how can you even feel alive if you've never dutied a jury

It's my duty to please that booty

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

they gave me grand jury duty, I showed up and they wound up selecting the entire GJ before getting to me, so I got to skate. they told me this would still satisfy my service and that I wouldn't be required to come back for another eight years.

the following month I began getting the subpoenas again.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1779961426599137730

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
groimes i've got some mangosteen and gourmet cookies

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1779972370897207685

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I used to fall asleep back in computer studies class because I was up all night playing Alien Vs Predator on a computer I built myself anyway and I think me and Trulf have a lot in common