Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Never fight up hill, me boys! And they were fighting uphill. Waow, that was a big mistake, he says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

lol it's so funny that MTG is like the designated "constantly grand-stand about our stupid grievances" chud and she's the best they could find to do the job

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The Wow Gettysburg speech is some of the best trempe content in a while imo

It rivals the Gettysburg Address, it may even supplant it in our national memory

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
don't get worked up over anything seth abramson posts, he's one of the dumbest fake internet lawyers around and has been posting WE GOT HIM THIS TIME for years

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
"I'm a professor so I know about lawyering" lol

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Who

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

alnilam posted:

The Wow Gettysburg speech is some of the best trempe content in a while imo

It rivals the Gettysburg Address, it may even supplant it in our national memory

it was amazing

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://x.com/danspenser/status/1779979368711762288?s=46&t=29pB9vitzX__O3Uh-3QG9Q

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

remember when trump falsified the hurricane map lmao

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

with a sharpie hahaahahah

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

The current MAGA martyr, a murder victim who's family was I guess cool with using their daughter to attack immigrants.

It's actually been a while, I'm surprised that they haven't moved on to a new martyr yet.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
for the crew who missed it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I thought they were all in on that dead new york cop

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

a nursing student who was killed by an undocumented immigrant. the joke is that mtg said the victim should have been deported, not hte killer.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/SchneeDad/status/1779948508964929634

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

post hole digger posted:

a nursing student who was killed by an undocumented immigrant. the joke is that mtg said the victim should have been deported, not hte killer.

the joke is mtg

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

It's so amazing that Trump has to sit in this courtroom every day for weeks

Like that's worse than any fine he's going to get from the trial. He just has to sit there bored out of his mind. He's going to just get up and leave at some point lmao

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

The current MAGA martyr, a murder victim who's family was I guess cool with using their daughter to attack immigrants.

It's actually been a while, I'm surprised that they haven't moved on to a new martyr yet.

That's not sailor

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

No
No
No
No
No

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
trump probably can’t see poo poo since he isn’t wearing glasses and has a bad headache. owned dumbass

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Basebf555 posted:

I feel like Johnson getting booted would be even funnier than McCarthy because at least McCarthy had a period of time where he was a relevant guy before he became Speaker. Johnson was elevated out of obscurity to take the Speaker job for like 6 months, and he'll immediately go right back to obscurity again.

Johnsonh

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So you're telling me... I'm a hedgehog? But I'm not sonic?

when you’re ready, Sonic… you won’t need to go fast

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Scarabrae posted:

is it like writing bad checks?

DO NOT ACCEPT BONDS FROM THIS MAN

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

watched half of that SNL skit last night, it was real bad.
the joke was "these guys look like beavis and butthead, how can I concentrate?" over and over, poor Kenan

If they had went with more of two guys happen to look like beavis and butthead, but they don't know who beavis and butthead are and everyone keeps trying to explain this to them while they act confused...it might have been better....they kind of did that a little but, come on that was real bad.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
speak now of forever hold your pee

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

glad eric and don jr showed up to support their dad

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

a strikebreaker even in college, amazing

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

No... No!!!

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Basebf555 posted:

I DECLARE LEGAL EXPENSE

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

mmm donny drowsy

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Basebf555 posted:

I like this idea that Trump just has lawyers on retainer who are supposedly free to make six figure hush money deals without Trump knowing about it.

and all of the courts and about 1 in 3 americans are like "yeah that makes sense to me"

this guy is gonna win in a loving landslide, while joe biden forgets his own name and orders a new ice cream cone every 10 minutes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

'Vacation' is a very optimistic way to describe a deadly global pandemic.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1780276816797680009

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol if the Dems get to be the Speaker of The House

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Sleepy Don

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Basebf555 posted:

I feel like Johnson getting booted would be even funnier than McCarthy because at least McCarthy had a period of time where he was a relevant guy before he became Speaker. Johnson was elevated out of obscurity to take the Speaker job for like 6 months, and he'll immediately go right back to obscurity again.

the endgame is one of the crazies become speaker, my moneys on mtg. its gonna happen

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

'Vacation' is a very optimistic way to describe a deadly global pandemic.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1780276816797680009

It doesn't matter what was actually happening four years ago because nobody who's watching this can remember that far back. They'll believe whatever is told to them about that time. Inflation low, wages high, unemployment low, no pandemic no pandemic you're the pandemic

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

where’s my six hundo brandon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

mdemone posted:

It doesn't matter what was actually happening four years ago because nobody who's watching this can remember that far back. They'll believe whatever is told to them about that time. Inflation low, wages high, unemployment low, no pandemic no pandemic you're the pandemic

at least i got trump bux during the pandemic