Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I’m going to restart my herb garden this week. I’ve been considering stealing some rosemary from bushes around the neighborhood but don’t want to get shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

work for the govt eh???? Say hi to drygoods for me

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

titty_baby_ posted:

I can't sell myself, absolutely loving hate it, can't speak highly of myself, that's why I gotta work govt because raises are all on a schedule

you are worth it and you matter

except 2 trump

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Solarin posted:

I’m going to restart my herb garden this week. I’ve been considering stealing some rosemary from bushes around the neighborhood but don’t want to get shot

gently caress them, do it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Solarin posted:

just do it at night

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Solarin posted:

herb gardens rule, make your food so tasty

encourage

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Red Baron posted:

you are worth it and you matter

except 2 trump

I didnt say I was worthless or that I didn't matter, i said I hate selling myself. Dumbass

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Saw an employee of a restaurant downtown cross the street and steal rosemary from someone's yard once lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

I didnt say I was worthless or that I didn't matter, i said I hate selling myself. Dumbass

you only hate selling things you dislike

like urself lmao gottem

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

love grows where my rosemary goes and nobody knows like [TRUMP]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stealing loving owns and you get a rush from it. Grab that poo poo and sneak away like a cartoon villain and laugh when you bring your haul back

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

its just herbs theyll grow back!!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Solarin posted:

just remember to put your mint far away from anything you don’t want to become mint

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

titty_baby_ posted:

Saw an employee of a restaurant downtown cross the street and steal rosemary from someone's yard once lol

iirc you live in the PNW, where rosemary grows into a gigantic bush
I grab a bit from strangers' yards to chew on walks all the time, so does my 5yo, usufruct bithc

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Solarin posted:

the gently caress is a garden consultant

they used to call it lawn care but that’s not bougie enough for the gram

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

im a bush consultant :smugdog:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the milk machine posted:

as far as i can tell from cspam, marxism is when you very carefully decide which people who have to work for a living are good and which are bad, so this checks out

the rational analysis says the lawyer making $300k a year and the guy cleaning the shitters in his office at night have identical class interests

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Fuckt Tupp posted:

:yooge: are u there god? its me, the donald

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Solarin posted:

the rational analysis says the lawyer making $300k a year and the guy cleaning the shitters in his office at night have identical class interests
lol

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Coming from the frozen northeast I was used to rosemary being small and barely enough to supply my kitchen without killing it, then I remember when i first traveled west and saw like an entire hedge that was rosemary :eyepop: :discourse:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
For $20 I will consult with your lawn, discover its grievances, etc.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

PDP-1 posted:

buddykins go to the doctorate

lmao

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
TOTAL EXALTATION!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

poo poo for 20$ i'll do anything to you

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Buddykins posted:

stealing loving owns and you get a rush from it. Grab that poo poo and sneak away like a cartoon villain and laugh when you bring your haul back

hell yeah steal from your employer

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

alnilam posted:

I was used to rosemary being small and barely enough to supply my kitchen without killing it, then I remember when i first traveled west and saw like an entire hedge that was rosemary :eyepop: :discourse:

Afaik it just likes the med climate and not too cold. My parents in socal have huge bushes of it for landscaping. Really tough plant when it's in the right climate

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

titty_baby_ posted:

I think tje only work I've actually enjoyed was being a garbagemen or a gardener,

the best job i've ever had was running the scoreboard for a single A minor league baseball team

it paid 15 bucks an hour in the mid 90s which i think today is like a quarter million a year

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Thoatse posted:

[TRUMP] I wasn’t sleeping, I WAS PRAYING!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Thoatse posted:

[TRUMP] I wasn’t sleeping, I WAS PRAYING!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Buddykins posted:

poo poo for 20$ i'll do anything to you

for $20 would you shut the gently caress up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Solarin posted:

the gently caress is a garden consultant

landscape architects definitely exist but i'm highly doubtful any of them make seven figures unless the cents part of the number count as figures

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bearjew posted:

for $20 would you shut the gently caress up

dont be mean

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Fuckt Tupp posted:

:yooge: are u there god? its me, the donald

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Red Baron posted:

this is why I grow, don’t buy, it’s a plant

it's also a very interesting and easy and fun plant to grow. win win baby

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
did trump fall asleep today

can we adjourn for a nap

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Red Baron posted:

CSPAM is samsara for online leftists

:hmmyes:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

make sure you don't pray uphill

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Solarin posted:

this is NOT what marx said; demerits added to your row in the spreadsheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1780363592774332744